• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The worst thing about the GOP....

G

Greenridgeman

"It's getting bad enough that so few people actually think anything through anymore "

I am wondering, how many years after his racist newsletters ceased, did it take Ron Paul to learn to "think things through"?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
There was a mentally deficient poster on KFS who posted as Southern Gal. I was wondering if that is you, or if you knew who it might be.

justoffal

Senator
He's right though. The idea of the Democrats being open to anything but their own personal projects, and there are about 1,269 sacred causes ranging from NAMBLA to the SPOTTED OWL.....seems counter-intuitive just on the face of it.

Prove this one wrong...

Every idea that a democrat comes up with costs either money or freedom.

JO

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Seems that way. I also thing the SRM (State Run Media) are purposely ignoring Paul's racist newsletter because they WANT him to do well in the Republican nomination race. Were this a Republican who is NOT a psycho, they would be spewing his racist comments on every station and in every newspaper in the country. As it is, they are ignoring it. What could be better for Obama than to have a wormy racist psychotic little gnome to run against in the election?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You forgot NALMSPOLA (National American Liberal Men/Spotted Owl Love Association). Another Liberal perverts coffee klatch.

Better alert PETA.

He's right though. The idea of the Democrats being open to anything but their own personal projects, and there are about 1,269 sacred causes ranging from NAMBLA to the SPOTTED OWL.....seems counter-intuitive just on the face of it.

Prove this one wrong...

Every idea that a democrat comes up with costs either money or freedom.

JO

G

Greenridgeman

Better than RP as GOP candidate, is RP as 3rd Party Candidate, as BHO slays 2 foes in minds of sheeple.

Don't count on American Idol Nation to pull us out of this shit.

47% will not vote to end checks and join ranks of tax-payers.

Only hope is on local scale, district and state at a time, and get House and Senate, IMNSHO.

Cult of the personality is entrenched.

To paraphrase Edwin Edwards, the only thing that can stop him is to be caught in bed with a live boy or a dead girl.

Z

zzigzzag

"So it looks like we have gone full circle Like I said originally"

Only you are traveling in circles. If some kind of honest assessment were your intention, you'd remove "ignoring a huge national debt" from your list of "similarities". That's a decidedly Republican mindset that has prevailed for 30 years. The only President who addressed it and reversed the trend was a Democrat....the only Democrat who has been in the White House for a full term since Reagan.

"Debt doesn't matter. Reagan proved that." Dick Cheney. Remember? They can come right out and say it and it still goes over your head. Don't let clear history, facts, open declarations or math deter you from your circular "thinking". Democrats tax and spend. Republicans just spend and pretend. Which is worse for our future?

kgswiger

Council Member
There's a point where the stupid just becomes overwhelming.

Why does no one ever think of the fact that part of the reason for the 47% who don't pay federal income tax is because so many people are now unemployed? After all, it wasn't 47% before the economy tanked.

lilly

Council Member
sorry the correct song but it didn't start correctly to give you an idea of what it was all about.

Oh well I tried.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The worst thing about it is on display on a stage in NH right now. They're,except Paul,talking about expanding US military operations in the ME.

lilly

Council Member
The worst thing about it is on display on a stage in NH right now. They're,except Paul,talking about expanding US military operations in the ME.
Boy Santorum is ready to get back in Iraq immediately.

I get a kick out of Gingrich telling Huntsman of all people, what to do with China??

Z

zzigzzag

"Boy Santorum is ready to get back in Iraq immediately."

I heard Perry say that. Santorum, too?

He was afraid that someone, somewhere still thought he was sane. That won't propel one in a Republican primary.

The "more Bush" theme becomes clearer with every passing day. Never was disguised all that well.

lilly

Council Member
1-9-2012 Eugene Robinson of the Washington Post.

"I do not say this lightly. With the exception of Ron Paul, the Republican candidates have competed to see who can be most hawkish on Iran's nuclear program. Santorum wins, hands down. He has said flately that unless Iran agrees to open it's nuclear facilities to inspection and begin to dismantle them, as president he would order military strikes. In fact Iran is already under nuclear inspection but Santorum seems not to care. He has said he believes an attack by Israel or the U.S. is probably inevitable.

It's quite difficult for a president to change the Nation's culture, it's quite easy for a president to start a war. Yes, the GOP's clown car nomination battle is a source of amusement. The prospect of a Santorum presidency, though, is a source of alarm."

ME: No never was disguised that well.