• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Then: Impeach Trump, he withheld aid to Ukraine

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Workers vs CEOs.
Stock buy backs vs unemployment compensation and help to small businesses.
$500 billion slush fund to bail out corporations....controlled by Trump. Bet you like that one.
Expanding food stamps short term for families in need, etc.
too bad it doesnt exist in the legislation. Sucks to be you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Now: We must withhold aid to America.

We must force agenda items in the Corona virus relief bill

odd juxtapositon
So should the republicans have been impeached for holding up the Obama stimulus in 2009?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Workers vs CEOs.
Stock buy backs vs unemployment compensation and help to small businesses.
$500 billion slush fund to bail out corporations....controlled by Trump. Bet you like that one.
Expanding food stamps short term for families in need, etc.
Good speaking with you as well.
Allowing companies to go under - Bet you like that one.

but seriously...some adulting for you... no, i dont believe in slush funds. I do believe in keeping individuals and companies afloat such that we dont have mass unemployment.

thank you for not asking, and instead making it up like a toddler might, i hope I wasnt too forward in my providing you an unwanted adult answer all the same.

toodles...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
they are. petty politics at a time when millions teeter on the brink

sad
sad
stuff
What you call "petty" are not when you look closely. Was it petty when the republicans stopped the American Jobs Act in 2011?

I guess it all depends on who's ox is gored? Eh?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Good speaking with you as well.
Allowing companies to go under - Bet you like that one.

but seriously...some adulting for you... no, i dont believe in slush funds. I do believe in keeping individuals and companies afloat such that we dont have mass unemployment.

thank you for not asking, and instead making it up like a toddler might, i hope I wasnt too forward in my providing you an unwanted adult answer all the same.

toodles...
Were you in favor of the GM and Chrysler bailouts?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What you call "petty" are not when you look closely. Was it petty when the republicans stopped the American Jobs Act in 2011?

I guess it all depends on who's ox is gored? Eh?
how so? aid to amercans is bad?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
odd. why?
They used the filibuster to hold up aid to Americans....if the dem hold up on this bailout is criminal, why wasn't the hold on bills while Obama was president considered equally offensive? Why didn't the American Jobs Act pass?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
how so? aid to amercans is bad?
Was it bad in 2009 or 2011? There were at least two bills intended to boost the economy that the republicans tried to hold up. They succeeded in 2011 when they filibustered the American Jobs Act.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
They used the filibuster to hold up aid to Americans....if the dem hold up on this bailout is criminal, why wasn't the hold on bills while Obama was president considered equally offensive? Why didn't the American Jobs Act pass?
who said it was criminal.. i was noting the jxtaposition...as my TP says, plainly. who said the hold then wasnt offensive?