• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Then: Impeach Trump, he withheld aid to Ukraine

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Everybody aboard ship goes to fire fighting school. Those who lead teams go more than once, both for fire fighting and damage control.

My other job was in IT and I spent most of my enlistment at the Fleet Operations Control Center. Mostly nuclear weapons inventory and Sea Surveillance.
And you got out of the Navy and went to college to learn firefighting

Well I can't beet dat

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This exam is over

Capish

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And you got out of the Navy and went to college to learn firefighting

Well I can't beet dat

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
And you think fire fighters are retarded...can't beat that......

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
And you think fire fighters are retarded...can't beat that......
I never said firefighters are retarded, I said you were retarded for going to college to learn firefighting, after inventorying Navy nukes and running the IT dept...…………..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I never said firefighters are retarded, I said you were retarded for going to college to learn firefighting, after inventorying Navy nukes and running the IT dept...…………..

So anyone who gets an education in fire sciences to help them be better fire righters is retarded...got it.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
So anyone who gets an education in fire sciences to help them be better fire righters is retarded...got it.
Actually anyone who claims they were an IT professional which takes college education then went back to college to learn to carry a hose to do a firefighting job that most Americans do without pay as community service is completely delusional as well as retarded

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Actually anyone who claims they were an IT professional which takes college education then went back to college to learn to carry a hose to do a firefighting job that most Americans do without pay as community service is completely delusional as well as retarded
Which proves you know nothing about both IT and professional fire fighting departments.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Lol you went from Navy IT and being in charge of nuclear weapons inventory to dragging a fire hose in the volunteer fire dept.

Uh huh
Showing you have little in the way of integrity as well as an abundance of ignorance.
1. I never said I managed an IT department.
2. I didn't claim to have been in charge of Nuclear Weapons inventory
3. I never worked for a volunteer fire department.

You claim to be a first responder and know next to nothing of fighting fires? What do you do? Accident scene cleanup? Are you a push broom pilot?

There are about 350,000 professional fire fighters in 27,000 departments around the country. Two thirds of the US population are protected by departments staffed by professional firemen.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Thousands and thousands....sure you do. Didn't you say you were a first responder?

I work for a brokerage house. Your bullshit doesn't impress me.
So you managed Navy nuclear weapons
Then you became a professional firefighter
Then you went to work for a brokerage house

Actually you are schizzo and anything you want to be

Dude take your pills

I love unmasking shits like you

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Everybody aboard ship goes to fire fighting school. Those who lead teams go more than once, both for fire fighting and damage control.

My other job was in IT and I spent most of my enlistment at the Fleet Operations Control Center. Mostly nuclear weapons inventory and Sea Surveillance.
So you admit the navy never let you anywhere near a nuke and that you were a firefighter on the base which means you did nothing 99.99999 percent of the time other than paint

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Showing you have little in the way of integrity as well as an abundance of ignorance.
1. I never said I managed an IT department.
2. I didn't claim to have been in charge of Nuclear Weapons inventory
3. I never worked for a volunteer fire department.

You claim to be a first responder and know next to nothing of fighting fires? What do you do? Accident scene cleanup? Are you a push broom pilot?

There are about 350,000 professional fire fighters in 27,000 departments around the country. Two thirds of the US population are protected by departments staffed by professional firemen.
First responders are not all firefighters kid, though I have called firefighters many times. See I was there first. If you took the fema 700 you would understand chain of command

middleview

President
Supporting Member
First responders are not all firefighters kid, though I have called firefighters many times. See I was there first. If you took the fema 700 you would understand chain of command
Once again your lack of integrity shows through. Find the post of mine where I wrote all first responders are fire fighters.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you admit the navy never let you anywhere near a nuke and that you were a firefighter on the base which means you did nothing 99.99999 percent of the time other than paint
1. I was not a fire fighter on base. They have their own fire department. I was a fire fighter on ship...and everybody on a ship is trained to fight fires.
2. Are you dumb enough to think that nuclear weapons inventory is about going out and counting weapons?
3. Nope...never painted anything while in the navy. That would be Deck division..Bosun's mates.

Keep it up...your comedy routine can only improve.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you managed Navy nuclear weapons
Then you became a professional firefighter
Then you went to work for a brokerage house

Actually you are schizzo and anything you want to be

Dude take your pills

I love unmasking shits like you
You are dim enough to think your interpretation of my posts will be worth spending any more time on.

1. Never said I "managed" nuclear weapons.
2. I clearly said I didn't go to work in a fire department.
3. there is 45 years of experience between leaving the military and now.

Run along. Since you are a billionaire stock trader/ first responder...you must be busy....

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You are dim enough to think your interpretation of my posts will be worth spending any more time on.

1. Never said I "managed" nuclear weapons.
2. I clearly said I didn't go to work in a fire department.
3. there is 45 years of experience between leaving the military and now.

Run along. Since you are a billionaire stock trader/ first responder...you must be busy....
Yawn if I were a billionaire I would buy your trailer from your landlord and construct a pig urine recycling center