• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Then: Impeach Trump, he withheld aid to Ukraine

EatTheRich

President
Wrong the bailout is for the workers because if the company fails the workers are all out of work and have no hope of quickly regaining their lifestyle

Are you taking those pills because you understand or because you do not
The government could take over the company’s capital stock and run it without bailing out the owners.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
By increasing share price of the company and also easing market tension
How many thousand stocks do you own
Increasing the share price makes their own stock options even better...does nothing at all for people who work for the company unless they own stock also....

You think they are trying to "ease market tensions"? Got any more vague and meaningless phrases to throw out here?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
By increasing share price of the company and also easing market tension
How many thousand stocks do you own
Increasing the share price makes their own stock options even better...does nothing at all for people who work for the company unless they own stock also....

You think they are trying to "ease market tensions"? Got any more vague and meaningless phrases to throw out here?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

I own pieces of thousands and thousands of companies you do not own your car

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I own pieces of thousands of thousands of companies you do not own your car
Thousands and thousands....sure you do. Didn't you say you were a first responder?

I work for a brokerage house. Your bullshit doesn't impress me.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
so,, wait.. in part this aid was held up to ensure they jammed up trump? guess the people that work there can all go f themselves.. there's a new campaign commercial...

"while you or a loved one was losing evrything....democrats in congress worked hard to delay aid to jam up trump and the employees that also needed aid but because of where they worked...they wanted to [Unwelcome language removed] them over...too."
No outrage here, eh Phil?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Thousands and thousands....sure you do. Didn't you say you were a first responder?

I work for a brokerage house. Your bullshit doesn't impress me.
I am first responding right now as a matter of fact, a tractor trailer ran over a Toyota

Somebody is pulling their hair out. Did I mention that one fund I own has shares in the overall Micex?

Are you claiming that first responders are not allowed to buy stock

Kid u have no idea how poor and ignorant u r

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I am first responding right now as a matter of fact, a tractor trailer ran over a Toyota

Somebody is pulling their hair out. Did I mention that one fund I own has shares in the overall Micex?

Are you claiming that first responders are not allowed to buy stock

Kid u have no idea how poor and ignorant u r
I trained as a fire fighter, first in the Navy and then in a college program. Placed third in the physical fitness test out of about 250. By the time they called me in for an interview I was making too much money in IT to take the cut in pay.

So you have mutual funds...SFW. I have 5 different 401k plans invested in a ton of funds. BFD. I have my own SEP from the software company I owned for a time.

You act like your mutual funds give you insight into stock buy backs and market "tension"....like I said...I'm not impressed.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I trained as a fire fighter, first in the Navy and then in a college program. Placed third in the physical fitness test out of about 250. By the time they called me in for an interview I was making too much money in IT to take the cut in pay.

So you have mutual funds...SFW. I have 5 different 401k plans invested in a ton of funds. BFD. I have my own SEP from the software company I owned for a time.

You act like your mutual funds give you insight into stock buy backs and market "tension"....like I said...I'm not impressed.
Only a retarded person goes to college for firefighting

Jesus Christ you are an dingbat

PS I own stocks, stock funds bond funds annuities cash cars trucks boats and a home. Don't own anything on Antarctica yet though

middleview

President
Supporting Member

PS I own stocks, stock funds bond funds annuities cash cars trucks boats and a home. Don't own anything on Antarctica yet though
I guess you have a dim view of firefighters, thinking they need no training....better if they are just strong backs and weak minds, eh? Don't know what you do, but without an education your value is limited. Do you really think those who went to school for Fire Science degrees are retarded?

So happy to hear about your possessions. I'm sure they are very important to you...

Oh, and "you are an dingbat" has all the evidence anyone would need as to who the dingbat is.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I guess you have a dim view of firefighters, thinking they need no training....better if they are just strong backs and weak minds, eh? Don't know what you do, but without an education your value is limited.

So happy to hear about your possessions. I'm sure they are very important to you...

Oh, and "you are an dingbat" has all the evidence anyone would need as to who the dingbat is.
If all you did in the navy was fight fires you must have scored pretty low on your ASVAB exam

Fart on stupid

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If all you did in the navy was fight fires you must have scored pretty low on your ASVAB exam

Fart on stupid
Everybody aboard ship goes to fire fighting school. Those who lead teams go more than once, both for fire fighting and damage control.

My other job was in IT and I spent most of my enlistment at the Fleet Operations Control Center. Mostly nuclear weapons inventory and Sea Surveillance.

Jack4freedom

Governor

My uncle is Jed Clampett and I live in Beverly Hills in a house with a big cement pond...