• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Then: Impeach Trump, he withheld aid to Ukraine

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
1. I was not a fire fighter on base. They have their own fire department. I was a fire fighter on ship...and everybody on a ship is trained to fight fires.
2. Are you dumb enough to think that nuclear weapons inventory is about going out and counting weapons?
3. Nope...never painted anything while in the navy. That would be Deck division..Bosun's mates.

Keep it up...your comedy routine can only improve.
Dude you said you were navy it and that your job was nuclear weapons inventory

You said it schizzo not me

PS Its not going to happen piggy. Not now or ever

Which reminds me of elvis

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Dude you said you were navy it and that your job was nuclear weapons inventory

You said it schizzo not me

PS Its not going to happen piggy. Not now or ever

Which reminds me of elvis
Are you dumb enough to think that nuclear weapons inventory is about going out and counting weapons?

So the answer is yes....

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Are you dumb enough to think that nuclear weapons inventory is about going out and counting weapons?

So the answer is yes....
You said it not me. I have no connections to or reason to think about nukes......

Yawn

Give up Sherlock

EatTheRich

President
Then the government owns the company, this is communism and you can choke on a chicken bone
Nationalizations themselves don’t equal communism, Nasser for example was not a communist, but nationalized oil to save the capitalist class as a whole. Maduro is a modern example. If it is the only way the companies will continue to be operational? If your hoarded money is not creating jobs, your claim of being a job creator is hollow. Communism is our best hope.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Nationalizations themselves don’t equal communism, Nasser for example was not a communist, but nationalized oil to save the capitalist class as a whole. Maduro is a modern example. If it is the only way the companies will continue to be operational? If your hoarded money is not creating jobs, your claim of being a job creator is hollow. Communism is our best hope.
Your party has leaders that Heil Fidel Castro

I have taken an oath to crush you

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Everybody aboard ship goes to fire fighting school. Those who lead teams go more than once, both for fire fighting and damage control.

My other job was in IT and I spent most of my enlistment at the Fleet Operations Control Center. Mostly nuclear weapons inventory and Sea Surveillance.
Are you still claiming you didn't write this Shirley