• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

There will be zero confirmed deaths of c19 today

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Confirmation of the cause of death comes only after the results of both toxicology test and a full autopsy. Since this takes time all deaths are speculative as to the cause.

That said the new united states of communism can now make any claim they choose

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Confirmation of the cause of death comes only after the results of both toxicology test and a full autopsy. Since this takes time all deaths are speculative as to the cause.

I would assume there's people out there, with the agenda of making this as large as possible, who would count someone who has COVID 19 but dies of a heart attack to have have died from COVID 19.

Stats: If you have a narrative, you can choose and avoid what you need to until you get them to say what you want them to.

A valid measure would be compare the overall death rate, all causes, in march 2020 to march 2019. If the death rate is the same, then corona is a contributing but not a deciding factor.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

So based on your logic the only way we know someone has the virus is when they die and we do autopsies...

Have you figured out why Trump is turning the US into a communist country yet?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
A valid measure would be compare the overall death rate, all causes, in march 2020 to march 2019. If the death rate is the same, then corona is a contributing but not a deciding factor.
However if they did this then the new disease becomes statistically null

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
So based on your logic the only way we know someone has the virus is when they die and we do autopsies...

Have you figured out why Trump is turning the US into a communist country yet?
That is the scientific method actually. Naturally gunshot wounds and massive accident trauma can be declared the cause of death pending toxicology testing. Which has not happened as far as has been reported

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That is the scientific method actually. Naturally gunshot wounds and massive accident trauma can be declared the cause of death pending toxicology testing. Which has not happened as far as has been reported
For a "first responder" you really are one ignorant individual. My wife died at home from cystic fibrosis. The M.E. came in and did a cursory exam, checked her records at National Jewish and wrote up the cause of death without an autopsy. Someone in the ICU for the Corona virus dies from respiratory arrest or organ failure, after having been tested for the virus...cause of death will be "Corona Virus". No autopsy necessary. Someone who dies at home with no evident cause of death may well be autopsied.

Last edited:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
For a "first responder" you really are one ignorant individual. My wife died at home from cystic fibrosis. The M.E. came in and did a cursory exam, checked her records at National Jewish and wrote up the cause of death without an autopsy. Someone in the ICU for the Corona virus dies from respiratory arrest or organ failure, after having been tested for the virus...cause of death will be "Corona Virus". No autopsy necessary. Someone who dies at home with no evident cause of death may well be autopsied.
Lol last week you claimed that your wife was running your restaurant because you were working at a brokerage house

Lol I am not a medical first responder, so try again

Now please explain why researchers and doctors do not need autopsie info to treat the living

Keep trying Kiddy

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Lol last week you claimed that your wife was running your restaurant because you were working at a brokerage house

Lol I am not a medical first responder, so try again

Now please explain why researchers and doctors do not need autopsie info to treat the living

Keep trying Kiddy
My first wife died in 2008. I've remarried. Was that too hard for you to consider?

You aren't any kind of useful participant in any venue I can think of. Certainly not here.

see if you can find any data on the number of autopsies being performed. Ask yourself why they didn't autopsy my wife. Don't CF researchers need data to treat the living?
They don't because the results are so predictable as to make it an unnecessary expense.

You are stuck in a conspiracy theory that damns Trump as a conspirator. Reconcile that in that two stroke brain of yours.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
My first wife died in 2008. I've remarried. Was that too hard for you to consider?

You aren't any kind of useful participant in any venue I can think of. Certainly not here.

see if you can find any data on the number of autopsies being performed. Ask yourself why they didn't autopsy my wife. Don't CF researchers need data to treat the living?
They don't because the results are so predictable as to make it an unnecessary expense.

You are stuck in a conspiracy theory that damns Trump as a conspirator. Reconcile that in that two stroke brain of yours.
Dude we already know you cant think

You said your wife died, if you remarried then your first wife died grammar works

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Different states have different criteria for when an autopsy is required. There is nothing suspicious about someone in the ICU for Corona dying from organ failure or respiratory arrest due to drowning in their own mucus.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Dude we already know you cant think

You said your wife died, if you remarried then your first wife died grammar works
Showing you are unable to actually focus on the point of the conversation. I can only assume you want to direct attention away from the fact that you've lost the debate and it is idiotic to assume that doctors cannot know the cause of death without an autopsy and toxicology report.

EatTheRich

President
I would assume there's people out there, with the agenda of making this as large as possible, who would count someone who has COVID 19 but dies of a heart attack to have have died from COVID 19.

Stats: If you have a narrative, you can choose and avoid what you need to until you get them to say what you want them to.
I mean, COVId can cause heart attacks, so ...

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I mean, COVId can cause heart attacks, so ...
If you say so.. but can you prove that every heart attack by a person with COVID 19 is caused by COVID 19?

No, you can't. It's entirely likely many have nothing to do with COVID 19

Yet, I'm sure those with an agenda will, and the media will sadly parrot it without asking questions..