• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

“There's a sucker born every minute” - P.T. Trump teases perp walk for a 2nd day

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That would (obviously) be because you do not support requiring ID to vote.
Find a post of mine suggesting ID should not be required to vote. In fact, I suggested putting a camera and fingerprint device at every polling place. If you show up without an ID we will make one for you to use...and it will record your photo and fingerprint with your registration record. That would prevent both a potential vote as more than one ID and would keep you from stealing someone else's vote.

Why lie, Raoul? Here is a post from 2014 suggesting exactly as I wrote above.

Democrats Dominate Donations From the Rich | PoliticalJack.com

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Of course NOT
NC voters voted for ID to vote and a leftist Judge killed NC voters votes
This was a response to you in 2014...
I don't have a problem with voter id. I'd implement it differently by setting up cameras at the polls and supplying voter id when you come in to vote. You'd have already registered...show up and we'll fingerprint you and take your picture...now you can vote....Try to do that at more than one polling place and you'd be caught. Accused of falsely registering and you're still caught because we have your picture and fingerprints.

I'm pretty sure you misread his post. He only wants "voter" ID for campaign contributions, not for, you know, actually casting a vote...
thats funny. i originally read it that way too, at first. ID required to make political donations, but not to vote.

the founding fathers would be amazed.

This was a response to you in 2014...
I don't have a problem with voter id. I'd implement it differently by setting up cameras at the polls and supplying voter id when you come in to vote. You'd have already registered...show up and we'll fingerprint you and take your picture...now you can vote....Try to do that at more than one polling place and you'd be caught. Accused of falsely registering and you're still caught because we have your picture and fingerprints.
i imagine both democrats and republicans would have conniptions about this. facial recognition during the voting process.

that's not going to stop the dead from voting, or "harvested" absentee ballots.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
i imagine both democrats and republicans would have conniptions about this. facial recognition during the voting process.

What is different between having someone present a photo ID when casting their vote and having their picture in the voter registration database?

Do you have evidence of dead people voting? Of course not. Georgia found two voters had cast an early vote and died afterwards and before election day. BFD. Two, not thousands.

Evidence of harvesting? D'Souza's laughable 2000 Mules movie? Even if his movie wasn't silly, it found no evidence of illegal ballots. In states where harvesting is illegal, prosecute them, but the ballots are still legal and the voter did nothing wrong.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Find a post of mine suggesting ID should not be required to vote. In fact, I suggested putting a camera and fingerprint device at every polling place. If you show up without an ID we will make one for you to use...and it will record your photo and fingerprint with your registration record. That would prevent both a potential vote as more than one ID and would keep you from stealing someone else's vote.

Why lie, Raoul? Here is a post from 2014 suggesting exactly as I wrote above.

Then why do you serially defend people voting without showing any ID, as I did not when I voted in the last few elections that I can remember? You argued with me and said that it was impossible. It isn't. If you really want ID voting, how can you support universal mail in balloting? They are not checking signatures, so where exactly do you stand wrt voting integrity, because it seems you are all over the place...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Then why do you serially defend people voting without showing any ID, as I did not when I voted in the last few elections that I can remember? You argued with me and said that it was impossible. It isn't. If you really want ID voting, how can you support universal mail in balloting? They are not checking signatures, so where exactly do you stand wrt voting integrity, because it seems you are all over the place...
You make shit up and think you have credibility? Nobody has shown signatures are not being checked...every place I have voted in person I had to have ID.

I have explained the processes in place and you have failed, miserably I might add, to explain how someone would get thousands of fraudulent ballots counted.

Raoul_Luke

You make shit up and think you have credibility? Nobody has shown signatures are not being checked...every place I have voted in person I had to have ID.

I have explained the processes in place and you have failed, miserably I might add, to explain how someone would get thousands of fraudulent ballots counted.
Not in PA you don't:

1679700308094.png

middleview

President
Supporting Member
When I voted in PA in 1980s, ID was required to vote.

So in addition to having presented ID to register...when you vote for the first time you do have to show ID. After that you'd sign the poll book and the poll worker should check your signature against the voter data base. Right?

So let's assume someone went in and voted in your name (it would have to be a registered voter being impersonated, right?) How would they know they wouldn't actually get caught because you had already voted? How about if you came in to vote after them? Oops...you've already voted.

Now that you have started thinking about that problem...how in hell would tens of thousands of fraudulent votes happen without running into one single voter who reported the fraud?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, no surprise you got proof election laws don't mean shit to leftist
especially "Bob"!
PA requires ID the first time you vote after registering. As I posted, now figure out how to cast tens of thousands of ballots in someone else's name. How many people would have to cast fraudulent ballots to steal the election? Surely one person couldn't go into a polling place a few hundred times and get away with it. With thousands of ballots cast in someone else's name...wouldn't someone say "Hey...someone stole my ballot"?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, no surprise you got proof election laws don't mean shit to leftist
especially "Bob"!

Explains how dead people always vote!
Exactly how many dead people voted and how did you figure that out? My wife's voter registration was canceled within a week of her death.

Alleged ‘dead’ Georgia voters found alive and well after 2020 election

Election investigators found just four absentee ballots in the 2020 presidential election from voters who had died, all of them returned by relatives.

An Associated Press review of every potential case of voter fraud in the six battleground states disputed by former President Donald Trump has found fewer than 475 — a number that would have made no difference in the 2020 presidential election.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

When did I suggest the use of facial recognition? One reason for a photo is to be able to track down anyone voting illegally....when someone reports a vote was illegally cast in their name. Now we have a fingerprint and picture of the criminal.

Raoul_Luke

So your neighbor/ friend of 30 years is working the polls and you come up to vote, you forget your wallet/ id and you wouldn't say " hey Bob, it's me man " and he let's you vote
They don't know who the f*ck I am. I had never seen any of them before. The average age of a poll worker, at least where I vote, is about 80. The idea that they are bothering to conscientiously check signatures is laughable. So anyone can cast anyone's vote in the typical PA polling place.

Raoul_Luke

When I voted in PA in 1980s, ID was required to vote.

So in addition to having presented ID to register...when you vote for the first time you do have to show ID. After that you'd sign the poll book and the poll worker should check your signature against the voter data base. Right?

So let's assume someone went in and voted in your name (it would have to be a registered voter being impersonated, right?) How would they know they wouldn't actually get caught because you had already voted? How about if you came in to vote after them? Oops...you've already voted.

Now that you have started thinking about that problem...how in hell would tens of thousands of fraudulent votes happen without running into one single voter who reported the fraud?
Someone working in cahoots with poll workers at the end of the day "signing" for those who didn't show and casting their votes for them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Someone working in cahoots with poll workers at the end of the day "signing" for those who didn't show and casting their votes for them.
Hundreds of votes in each polling place? The polling places are attended by people from both parties. Where were the poll watchers while this was happening?

So this would require thousands of poll workers in polling places in hundreds of precincts, looking up voter records from the poll books to make sure those voters had not voted absentee....oops, How would they know? Absentee ballots are counted after all in person ballots. So you and your pals forge hundreds of ballots in your precinct and not one single one of them collides with an absentee vote?