• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

These midterms have given those with courage to finally: Dump Trump.

EatTheRich

President
It's rare for a sitting president to get a primary challenge. There aren't 10 people in the Democrat who are going to challenge Biden in 2024.
Biden’s health could give out. Or he could see that he is an anchor on the party and drop out under pressure or lose a primary contest. He is both unusually old and the 2nd-least-approved president of all time.

Biden’s health could give out. Or he could see that he is an anchor on the party and drop out under pressure or lose a primary contest. He is both unusually old and the 2nd-least-approved president of all time.
Yes, he is the person who can cobble together the largest coalition of either side of the aisle.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Compared to new GOP All Star Ron DeSantis….If there were an election for President of Florida, South Carolina, Alabama, Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Idaho, Utah, and the Dakotas, DeSantis would win in a walk….
Evidently add in the Snow Birds from up North states as well
It wasn't just Republicans that elected DeSantis

TBLee

Governor
It’s all in the bag for 2024. Relax, definite Red Tsunami. Trump will bow out gracefully and one of your fine GOP Candidates will just tip toe in there because the Democrats are horrible and there is no way Biden and his team can turn things around in 2 years. He doesn’t even know where he is and often misspeaks. These swell Republicans who just stormed into the house led by Dennis McCarthy will get him on Hunter‘s laptop and attack AG Garland….The American people have spoken and they want a full on GOP change here…
57% of American’s disapprove of the President. Not sure where things are headed in 2024, but my hope is we see change. Time will tell and until then we are all just along for the ride.

57% of American’s disapprove of the President. Not sure where things are headed in 2024, but my hope is we see change. Time will tell and until then we are all just along for the ride.

Good thing Republicans are intent on nominating the worst candidate they can find.

TBLee

Governor
Biden is capable of putting together the largest voting coalition out of everyone on BOTH sides.
I noticed how you avoided actually discussing that 57% of American’s disapprove of Joe. He would be a horrible choice for the Dem’s, not only for his obvious cognitive issues, but also for the direction he has led our Country in. By the way, have we paid off YOUR Student loans yet? LOL

I noticed how you avoided actually discussing that 57% of American’s disapprove of Joe. He would be a horrible choice for the Dem’s, not only for his obvious cognitive issues, but also for the direction he has led our Country in. By the way, have we paid off YOUR Student loans yet? LOL
Approval ratings are misleading.
He would be a great choice for Democrats because he is capable of beating anyone the Republicans have to offer.

TBLee

Governor
Approval ratings are misleading.
He would be a great choice for Democrats because he is capable of beating anyone the Republicans have to offer.
Doubt it. As much as Joe wants to remain President in 2024, I don’t see that happening. He has sucked at his job. And America agrees. How is that loan forgiveness going for you?

Doubt it. As much as Joe wants to remain President in 2024, I don’t see that happening. He has sucked at his job. And America agrees. How is that loan forgiveness going for you?
The only thing uniting the Republican coalition right now is a hatred of liberals.
There is no party platform, there is no policy discussions.
The only thing Republicans want to do in pwn the libz. Some call it fighting the woke mob. Either way it isn't getting the job electorally.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Thought you’d never ask ;)

Got to be
Joe Biden
Kamala Harris
Pete Buttigieg
Gavin Newsom
Michael Bloomberg
Andrew Yang
Michelle Obama
Oprah Winfrey
Cory Booker
Chuck Schumer
If they run Yang/Gabbard put me down as a D voter.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The only thing uniting the Republican coalition right now is a hatred of liberals.
There is no party platform, there is no policy discussions.
The only thing Republicans want to do in pwn the libz. Some call it fighting the woke mob. Either way it isn't getting the job electorally.
Power for power’s sake. Just like a party that seized power in Germany in the 1930’s.

Jack4freedom

Governor
LOL. The Dem’s are not doing any better. BOTH sides need improvement.
I agree with that. Since Biden and his team have over half of their first term left and the Congress is split 50-50 it would be nice if they can all work together to pass some solid bi partisan legislation to help solve some economic, social and foreign policy issues. Finger pointing and vitriol will not solve anything.

I agree with that. Since Biden and his team have over half of their first term left and the Congress is split 50-50 it would be nice if they can all work together to pass some solid bi partisan legislation to help solve some economic, social and foreign policy issues. Finger pointing and vitriol will not solve anything.
The electorate has spoken and they don't problems solved. They voted for a split congress because the electorate loves the status quo.