• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

These midterms have given those with courage to finally: Dump Trump.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I said for a year and 10 months after Joe was nominated aka 1/26/2021- 11/8/2022.
Whatever
Watching '2000 Mules' on 'DayStar and very damning of our elections
On video mules dropping votes at 3:28AM dropping hand full of ballots in drop boxes and several in dozens of drop boxes over night by following heir cell phones and lots of this shit happened in NC

If this doesn't bother you, well, I don't know what to say

Jack4freedom

Governor
You damn sure trust politicians more more than I do
"press has been very tough oh him"
MGAM Jack......why post bullshit

Watching '2000 Mules' very damn telling of how fvcked up our elections are
I watched 2000 mules three times…..It should have been named 2000 tons of mule Shit. Dineesh DeSouza is full of shit. And yes, the press has been tough on Biden and have blamed him for a lot of stuff….I don’t buy the stolen election crap at all. Didn’t buy it in 2016, 2020 or last week….Never did, never will.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I watched 2000 mules three times…..It should have been named 2000 tons of mule Shit. Dineesh DeSouza is full of shit. And yes, the press has been tough on Biden and have blamed him for a lot of stuff….I don’t buy the stolen election crap at all. Didn’t buy it in 2016, 2020 or last week….Never did, never will.
I'm not buying the Stolen Election BS but sure wondering about the 3am voting mules on Video

Boca

Governor
The electorate clearly stated that Democrats are the better choice to handle inflation.
Really? ........trillions for handling inflation is more than an oxymoron, it's rather like pouring gas on the fire.o_O

So, me thinks you are just another progressive free cheeser.

The money supply of a country is a major contributor to whether inflation occurs. As a government evaluates economic conditions, price stability goals, and public unemployment, it enacts specific monetary and fiscal policies to promote the long-term well-being of its citizens. These monetary and fiscal policies may change the money supply, and changes to the money supply may cause inflation.

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Really? ........trillions for handling inflation is more than an oxymoron, it's rather like pouring gas on the fire.o_O

The money supply of a country is a major contributor to whether inflation occurs. As a government evaluates economic conditions, price stability goals, and public unemployment, it enacts specific monetary and fiscal policies to promote the long-term well-being of its citizens. These monetary and fiscal policies may change the money supply, and changes to the money supply may cause inflation.
So you are no doubt VERY critical of Trump for injecting trillions of borrowed dollars into our economy.

Right?

You can't even identify what the Republican plan to combat inflation is which is a prerequisite for arguing its superiority.

Boca

Governor
You can't even identify what the Republican plan to combat inflation is which is a prerequisite for arguing its superiority.
Too funny. "You write The electorate clearly stated that Democrats are the better choice to handle inflation." when you don't even know what causes it and make up sheet about the electorate with no evidence whatsoever.

Nor did I say anything about any Republican plan and it's superiority.

Troll along now.