• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

These people are just so deplorable

Bugsy McGurk

President
I bet the voters are really gonna let him have it!!

(And by that I mean the votes for another two years))
Of course. These disgraceful congressmen are so deplorable because their supporters are also deplorable. They know their audience. They know a “Christmas greeting” with people slaughtering devices is the way to go.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Of course. These disgraceful congressmen are so deplorable because their supporters are also deplorable. They know their audience. They know a “Christmas greeting” with people slaughtering devices is the way to go.
Mind your own business, control freak, and look after your own Christmas cards.

Leftists are so incredibly illiberal these days… snooping into everyone’s business, judging everything and everyone in sight, forever seeking to pressure and bully everyone into their preferred choices, cheering deaths of political opponents, etc.

It’s difficult to imagine a worse people.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Mind your own business, control freak, and look after your own Christmas cards.

Leftists are so incredibly illiberal these days… snooping into everyone’s business, judging everything and everyone in sight, forever seeking to pressure and bully everyone into their preferred choices, cheering deaths of political opponents, etc.

It’s difficult to imagine a worse people.
I’m “snooping into everyone’s business” when one of your deplorable GOP cult leaders slaps something up on the internet?

Do you try to say idiotic things or does it just come naturally?

;-)