• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

These riots are a God send...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. How can you tell that from a video?
2. Unemployed and impoverished members of the working class are still working class.
3. Sounds like capitalism’s answer to the crisis is higher taxes and more homelessness. If you want a different outcome, time to jettison capitalism.
1. I have eyes
2.Many were teens
3.Destruction will demand higher property taxes to rebuild, Rent will implode.
4. did I need add Medicaid, food stamps and all freebies

Last edited:
Yeah I heard him talk about this and he makes a pretty good case. I believe he got the figure by adding up all of our foreign aid over the years, and his argument is "you sent $14 trillion to developing (foreign) nations, why wouldn't you spend a like amount on your own undeveloped areas?" I can't think of a good answer to that question, can you? You (Republicans) lie down with dogs (big spenders), support their "foreign aid," well you're going to end up with fleas.
War on Poverty has spent $20T to date.

Affirmative Action must have a dollar value you could attach to it?

Regardless, we shouldn't send $14T to our blacks in reparations let alone have sent $14T to developing nations. Sending illegals home and greatly cutting back on legal immigration is all the reparations blacks (or you or I) need.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. The total HUD budget last year was $44 billion. A fraction of that was for public housing projects. At $44 billion a year (pretending nominal spending now is not higher than in the past), it would take well over 300 years to get to $14 trillion.
2. Public housing is not race-specific. It helps the working class without respect to race.
3. People alive today suffer increased likelihood of poverty as well as systemic racial oppression because their grandparents or great-grandparents were slaves.
1. :)
2. Didn't post it was race-specfic
3. Bullshit

EatTheRich

President
private property will NEVER be eliminated
A historical materialist analysis suggests it will. Every year, more and more people have an interest in eliminating private property (since they have none themselves and it appears only as an instrument of their exploitation). Meanwhile, market operations increasingly obliterate the import of differences of nation, race, sex, etc., among such people; draw them into large-scale cooperation on the job; and make the rest of society utterly dependent on their labor and the wealth it produces.

EatTheRich

President
1. I have eyes
2.Many were teens
3.Destruction will demand higher property taxes to rebuild, Rent will implode.
4. did I need add Medicaid, food stamps and all freebies
East Germany and North Korea came back from much more severe destruction while expanding access to housing and, in N. Korea’s case, eventually eliminating ALL taxes.

A historical materialist analysis suggests it will. Every year, more and more people have an interest in eliminating private property (since they have none themselves and it appears only as an instrument of their exploitation). Meanwhile, market operations increasingly obliterate the import of differences of nation, race, sex, etc., among such people; draw them into large-scale cooperation on the job; and make the rest of society utterly dependent on their labor and the wealth it produces.
Give up your comfy house in Whitesville and then we'll talk.

EatTheRich

President
War on Poverty has spent $20T to date.

Affirmative Action must have a dollar value you could attach to it?

Regardless, we shouldn't send $14T to our blacks in reparations let alone have sent $14T to developing nations. Sending illegals home and greatly cutting back on legal immigration is all the reparations blacks (or you or I) need.
Yeah, tank the economy, that’ll definitely make up for centuries of racist exploitation.

EatTheRich

President
Well, Mexico really could use the boost to their economy, right? Should Mexico have the benefits of those peeps running their industries? Why not?
Restricting the free market by having the government keep workers from going where the jobs are would be bad for both countries.

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
IMO, taxpayers have spent more than $14T on HUD PROJECTS that have been built, destroyed and rebuilt over and over and over and over for like forever.

I agree with reparations for EVERY living Slave.
Reparations for every living slave, paid by every living slave owner!

EatTheRich

President
Why? It is clear that within the North American trade zone jobs will follow the workers most apt for them. Try again.
That would only be true if every region of the continent had equal infrastructure and nearby resources. As it stands, some places are simply more efficient places to employ people than others.