• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

These Trump supporters are definitely not racists!

Colorforms

Senator

These are your typical republicans of 2022. Definitely NOT racist.

Those nasty libbies misconstrued innocent decorations like:

the Happy Juneteenth sign with the Fried Chicken buckets, The HoHoHomeboyROC twitter account using an image of a black mammy, the various ant-Black imagery, fake racist ads for KFC, etc. etc. etc.

DEFINITELY NOT RACISTS!
Odd, there is nothing in this story that gives any political affiliation. That in itself is a red flag that these are not right wingers. Obviously your bigotry is showing.

A couple of rich NYers from Rochester, one of whom is on a hospital board? I'm thinking definitely not Trump supporters.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I even created a LEFT wing KOOK site for you Yabba Dabbas to populate with websites that you righties consider to be KOOK sites. Not only did I create this for you I offered to turn over the source code to you and to create a FREE web hosting site so that you can continue to update it yourself. I've offered this to you and other Yabba Dabbas here many times but apparently none of you have the intelligence to be able to curate the site.

So not only do I always post fair, impartial and bipartisan topics I've even attempted to do your work for you.

What could be fairer than that?

So I'll offer the site to you again. Let me know if you'd like it for your very own. I'll even help you personalize it!
are you so lonely and desperate for attention that you think anyone reads your childish List?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
are you so lonely and desperate for attention that you think anyone reads your childish List?
You do. And it's not really up here in your empty little noggin with all of th efellow lefties that live here rent free. In fact it's one big ol' party!

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Odd, there is nothing in this story that gives any political affiliation. That in itself is a red flag that these are not right wingers. Obviously your bigotry is showing.

A couple of rich NYers from Rochester, one of whom is on a hospital board? I'm thinking definitely not Trump supporters.

From the article:

When the group arrived at the party, the filing states, "Jones felt immediately uneasy, and his uneasiness intensified as he walked up the driveway and noticed a large cut out of former President Donald Trump.

Colorforms

Senator
From the article:

When the group arrived at the party, the filing states, "Jones felt immediately uneasy, and his uneasiness intensified as he walked up the driveway and noticed a large cut out of former President Donald Trump.
Ass usual, leftie ignores 3/4 of the statement in order to try and justify their bigotry.

When the group arrived at the party, the filing states, "Jones felt immediately uneasy, and his uneasiness intensified as he walked up the driveway and noticed a large cut out of former President Donald Trump. Turning the corner at the end of the driveway and viewing the backyard he became completely shocked."

The large backyard was decorated with Juneteenth flags and cups that were placed near buckets of KFC and bottles of Hennessy cognac, according to the document.

The Nicosias' lawyer, Corey Hogan, told NPR that theme of the party was anti-liberal – the invitation called it the "1st annual Liberal Smashin Splish Splash Pool Party."" – but that it was being misconstrued by Jones as racist.

The Trump cut out was a decoration, not an endorsement.

Spamature

President

Because there are no civic minded Trump supporters ?
Or
Nobody could be a Trump supporter and actually believe in real medical science ?

Spamature

President

The old "we're not racist, we just act like racist", excuse.

Colorforms

Senator
Because there are no civic minded Trump supporters ?
Or
Nobody could be a Trump supporter and actually believe in real medical science ?
Because NY leftists, particularly virtue signalling limousine leftists, would never allow a Trump supporter among their ranks. Leftists are very hateful people.

Spamature

President
Because NY leftists, particularly virtue signalling limousine leftists, would never allow a Trump supporter among their ranks. Leftists are very hateful people.
We don't hate you.
You hate us.

We just know you're wrong.
Deep down you know you are too.

We also know that's a big part of why you hate us.

Colorforms

Senator
We don't hate you.
You hate us.

We just know you're wrong.
Deep down you know you are too.

We also know that's a big part of why you hate us.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!

So all the name calling, labeling anyone on the right "white supremacists" and using social media to silence anyone with a right wing point of view is all in fun?

I know you're a liar, but OMG.

Spamature

President
Ass usual, leftie ignores 3/4 of the statement in order to try and justify their bigotry.

When the group arrived at the party, the filing states, "Jones felt immediately uneasy, and his uneasiness intensified as he walked up the driveway and noticed a large cut out of former President Donald Trump. Turning the corner at the end of the driveway and viewing the backyard he became completely shocked."

The large backyard was decorated with Juneteenth flags and cups that were placed near buckets of KFC and bottles of Hennessy cognac, according to the document.

The Nicosias' lawyer, Corey Hogan, told NPR that theme of the party was anti-liberal – the invitation called it the "1st annual Liberal Smashin Splish Splash Pool Party."" – but that it was being misconstrued by Jones as racist.

The Trump cut out was a decoration, not an endorsement.
Yes, a man who was sued by the state of NJ, AND LOST, for his racist treatment of his black employees makes for the perfect decoration, eh ?

Colorforms

Senator
Yes, a man who was sued by the state of NJ, AND LOST, for his racist treatment of his black employees makes for the perfect decoration, eh ?
Well, it was labeled an "anti-liberal" party, and since it triggered you fascists, I would say it was on the mark.

Spamature

President
HAHAHAHA!!!!!

So all the name calling, labeling anyone on the right "white supremacists" and using social media to silence anyone with a right wing point of view is all in fun?

I know you're a liar, but OMG.
Your elected leader can't make a speech that involves the other party without name-calling.

You learned it from them.
Yet you won't give them credit.

Which group will you people attack next ?
The Gays, or the Blacks, or the Hispanics or the Jews, or will it be the women.

You are always out there hating a different group of Americans.

Spamature

President
Well, it was labeled an "anti-liberal" party, and since it triggered you fascists, I would say it was on the mark.
Is the Colonel a liberal, or are the makers of Hennessy liberals ?

Your excuse making is making you look like you support their racism.

Colorforms

Senator
Your elected leader can't make a speech that involves the other party without name-calling.

You learned it from them.
Yet you won't give them credit.

Which group will you people attack next ?
The Gays, or the Blacks, or the Hispanics or the Jews, or will it be the women.

You are always out there hating a different group of Americans.
See, this is what I'm talking about. I haven't said a word about any of those groups, that all comes from you, your hatred, your bigotry, your desire to silence anyone who doesn't think in the approved leftist manner.

Great job in putting your fascist idiocy on full display. Bravo!!!

Spamature

President
See, this is what I'm talking about. I haven't said a word about any of those groups, that all comes from you, your hatred, your bigotry, your desire to silence anyone who doesn't think in the approved leftist manner.

Great job in putting your fascist idiocy on full display. Bravo!!!
You don't have to individually say anything when you are part of the mob saying it.

Your leaders attack them, as do their followers.

You know this is true.
You can't deny it because you support it when you support those leaders.