• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

They tried to wipe it from history

write on

Senator
When they found that that wouldn't work, the right wing (Stitt) took on a different angle, like Texas.

Attempting to rewrite history in the attempt to polish a turd won't make the right wing legacy any more favorable of Oklahoma's racist history.

Critical Race History, for the right wing, is not something to discuss.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
When they found that that wouldn't work, the right wing (Stitt) took on a different angle, like Texas.

Attempting to rewrite history in the attempt to polish a turd won't make the right wing legacy any more favorable of Oklahoma's racist history.

1620747933909.png

Why are we remembering what Democrats did in 1921?

Here is a list of other (D) run race riots.

The (D) are shameful.

Perhaps you don't realize that Democrats started the KKK.

Colorforms

Senator
Perhaps you don't realize that Democrats started the KKK.
I don't see how sitting a bunch of kids down and telling the blacks how mistreated they have been while waggling their fingers at white children telling them how evil they are for being white is going to fix anything.

If nothing else it's just going to cause more division. But then, division is the left's path to power.

EatTheRich

President
I don't see how sitting a bunch of kids down and telling the blacks how mistreated they have been while waggling their fingers at white children telling them how evil they are for being white is going to fix anything.

If nothing else it's just going to cause more division. But then, division is the left's path to power.
That’s not the point of teaching kids the truth about history. Kids who are taught the truth see the ongoing legacy of racist violence as a systemic obstacle and reject the colorblind racism that implicitly asserts Blacks aren’t good enough. And there is ample opportunity for young white kids to learn about historical white people who rejected and fought against white supremacy, which breaks down tribalist racial loyalties.

UPNYA2

Mayor

Hard to see how anyone is trying to "wipe it from history" or, "rewrite history" about it when they have created a "Tulsa Race Massacre Commission", which would indicate it is full of folks working on still trying to commemorate an event from one hundred years ago.

Seems like an odd way to try to remove it from history....

Are you sure this isn't actually driven by your own personal bias and racism towards others?

Colorforms

Senator
That’s not the point of teaching kids the truth about history. Kids who are taught the truth see the ongoing legacy of racist violence as a systemic obstacle and reject the colorblind racism that implicitly asserts Blacks aren’t good enough. And there is ample opportunity for young white kids to learn about historical white people who rejected and fought against white supremacy, which breaks down tribalist racial loyalties.
Lefties are the perpetrators of "blacks aren't good enough". You yourself argue constantly about how inferior blacks are and how they can't function in a civilized society. Lefties get their power from racism, and they will do whatever they can to perpetuate it.

write on

Senator

You don't see how because you've never lived it.

You need to take a step back and wear the shoes that you mock.

It has to start somewhere.

Colorforms

Senator

So you're excusing this division by saying "you just don't know".

No, I have never been black, and most of them have never had to deal with the things that I have been through. However, dredging up the past and calling out one group for perpetuating it when they have never done a racist thing in their lives is psychotic. All they are doing is fostering division. But then, that's the modern day leftist.

write on

Senator
So you're excusing this division by saying "you just don't know".

No, I have never been black, and most of them have never had to deal with the things that I have been through. However, dredging up the past and calling out one group for perpetuating it when they have never done a racist thing in their lives is psychotic. All they are doing is fostering division. But then, that's the modern day leftist.
"Dredging up"

Your being is exactly what I'm talking about.

"Yea, I have a friend who is black."

"However, dredging up the past and calling out one group for perpetuating it when they have never done a racist thing in their lives is psychotic."

Well, it seems to me that if you're correct, the city of Tulsa, OK wouldn't have admitted to its racist past in 2021.

Drumcollie

I kinda agree with you. My grand daughter needs to know what Democrats did to people of color. They need to know how you people killed, enslaved, segregated, people of color. Although I am glad I don't have to be in your shoes, having to lie about your history and pretend it isn't the same today while you say people of color are too stupid to find a DMV.

Drumcollie

"Dredging up"

"However, dredging up the past and calling out one group for perpetuating it when they have never done a racist thing in their lives is psychotic."

Well, it seems to me that if you're correct, the city of Tulsa, OK wouldn't have admitted its racist past in 2021.
Yet it's your party's racist past and I don't see your apology.

Colorforms

Senator
"Dredging up"

Well, it seems to me that if you're correct, the city of Tulsa, OK wouldn't have admitted to its racist past in 2021.
How is my "being" any concern of yours?

And yes, that is exactly what critical race theory does, it dredges up wrongs perpetuated, mostly by democrats, that are well before these children's lifetimes, and attributes it to them. It's sick.

Colorforms

Senator
Yet it's your party's racist past and I don't see your apology.
Not just the past. The democrats are destroying the black community through lack of funding for education and allowing for the worst element in society to hold power in their communities. Hundreds of black owned businesses and thousands of black employees have lost their livelihoods because democrat mayors and governors allowed BLM and Antifa to throw a tantrum costing society billions in damage and dozens of lives. And later, blacks are going to complain because no one is going to be willing to reinvest in those areas, and black poverty will increase, and the left will call "racism". We saw it happen in Ferguson. Residents are still complaining because businesses won't come back.