• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

They're all vying for the echelon of narcissim and power

write on

Senator
I wonder where that came from?

1634864447180.png

What was it that republicans whined about? Oh yeah! "The Liberal Elite", wasn't it?

RickWA

Snagglesooth

View attachment 66466

What was it that republicans whined about? Oh yeah! "The Liberal Elite", wasn't it?

So lefty ridicules Pence for being “weak” because he won’t go out to dinner with any women without his wife present…AND… lefty charges Pence with narcissism.

Wacky folks, those leftists.

Don’t forget the housefly on his head…

write on

Senator
So lefty ridicules Pence for being “weak” because he won’t go out to dinner with any women without his wife present…AND… lefty charges Pence with narcissism.

Wacky folks, those leftists.

Don’t forget the housefly on his head…
Yes, this lefty is ridiculing pence. And it's well deserved. He was afraid of trump almost as much as he was about his mama wife. He wants to win the presidential election. And with that come perks-in case you haven't noticed.

mama pence is guiding his presidential exploration.

I'd say his god was but I know that he uses religion to boost his bottom line alongside his exploration in hoping to become president.

Edit: Let's not forget about mama pence. She has a thought or two.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yes, this lefty is ridiculing pence. And it's well deserved. He was afraid of trump almost as much as he was about his mama wife. He wants to win the presidential election. And with that come perks-in case you haven't noticed.

mama pence is guiding his presidential exploration.

I'd say his god was but I know that he uses religion to boost his bottom line alongside his exploration in hoping to become president.

Edit: Let's not forget about mama pence. She has a thought or two.
I don’t care who you choose to ridicule. But don’t you think it would be a good idea to make sense when you do so? What you did here is akin to calling someone short and tall at the same time.

Whatever….

:-/

write on

Senator
I don’t care who you choose to ridicule. But don’t you think it would be a good idea to make sense when you do so? What you did here is akin to calling someone short and tall at the same time.

Whatever….

:-/
You always hijack a thread with insults about the left.

Never mind

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Never mind
Huh? I didn’t hijack anything. I just pointed out that two opposite traits can’t really be simultaneously true of a person. Bald guy with a full head of hair, short guy who’s tall, etc.

Whatever - knock yourself out.

write on

Senator
Huh? I didn’t hijack anything. I just pointed out that two opposite traits can’t really be simultaneously true of a person. Bald guy with a full head of hair, short guy who’s tall, etc.

What did your previous reply to me have to do with the subject?

write on

Senator
Pence. His traits. Ring a bell at all? Helloooooo?
You're insufferable.

All anyone has to do is go back to see where you tried to hijack the thread.

You and pence remind me of the guy that borrows $1,000 but lies to you as to when he'll pay you back and then shorts you $200.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

View attachment 66466

Wasn't somebody else running the Country now? Guess not!

Nobody cares.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Never mind
Wait a second...That's a fair subject. I am gonna agree with you and also bring RWA in on this.

Sorry to bust yer chops on this one bit the libby is write...You hijacked his thread by using words he can't understand. Let me demonstrate:

Whatever….
Now let me put this in un-hijacked terms

Eye dunt keer hoo ewe chuze ta red uh cuel.

See how this now becomes non offensive or non hijacked as the libby reader can now properly understand what you are writing. (Pardon the fun at your expense, but if they can't read it, it's offensive to the libby and that needs to be respected.)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You're insufferable.

All anyone has to do is go back to see where you tried to hijack the thread.

You and pence remind me of the guy that borrows $1,000 but lies to you as to when he'll pay you back and then shorts you $200.
You are even less honest than you are sane.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I'm sure Republicans would love to have Mike Pence be their 2024 nominee for president. He cowered before Trump like he cowers before his wife AND claims to be super religious.