• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

They're coming for us

freyasman

Senator
Read this and make sure you check out the comments section; https://www.captainsjournal.com/2019/11/27/virginia-senate-bill-no-64-declaring-tactical-training-illegal/
It seems like they're trying to establish a means by which to prosecute any trainer or even just plain gun owner, for even teaching their kids how to shoot, doesn't it? You could even prosecute for playing with fireworks with your kids..... this is damn near one-size-fits-all, ain't it?

That's not what they're doing. :cool:

Read this; https://marcuswynne.wordpress.com/2019/11/29/when-training-is-outlawed-only-outlaws-will-be-training/
From the link;
"And before anybody starts in “Well it hasn’t passed, it won’t pass, whatever…” stick around and I’ll explain why in my opinion even putting such a law into a formal proposal is an unprecedented attack not just on the tactical community, but an entire way of life.

THE IMPORTANCE OF LEGAL PRECEDENTS

REPORT THIS AD

I was recruited from CQB Services into the old Federal Air Marshal Program by one of the senior instructors. I basically went for it on a whim. During the lengthy training at the FLETC Marana Campus, which hosted a number of other government and military organizations with an interest in counter-terror, I had the opportunity to attend a detailed briefing by the DOJ attorney who had orchestrated the legal strategy to support the first extrajudicial rendition operation the US did. This was the kidnapping of Fawaz Younis a low level and inept hijacker involved in a hijacking of a Royal Jordanian aircraft with 4 American citizens on board. Younis was a Hizbollah graduate of the Hizbollah hijacking academy in the Bekaa Valley, which had recently upgraded its curriculum based on information tortured out of kidnapped CIA Station Chief William Buckley, who among other things had coordinated counter-terror and counter-hijacking training in the Middle East.

The challenge, at the time, was that US was essentially forbidden by law to go outside and just kidnap non-US nationals for crimes committed against US nationals. So Younis was selected, not that he was so important a terrorist, but BECAUSE HE WAS THE EASIEST TO CAPTURE IN AN ORCHESTRATED OPERATION THAT WOULD ESTABLISH A LEGAL PRECEDENT.

Pay attention to that in bold and underlined.

The entire operation was built on that strategy. All the tactics, from using a boat in international waters, from having US Marshals and DOJ attorneys on hand as well as Tier One military operators, were designed to support the strategy of ESTABLISHING A LEGAL PRECEDENT.

Once that had gone successfully, it then became law and doctrine with case law to support it. So we could kidnap terrorists, legally, anywhere in the world, and bring them back to the US to stand trial.

The same model, by the way, underlies the American targeted killing doctrine, which allows for the killing of American citizens without due process by executive order/finding after approval of a small select committee. Didn’t know that? Anwar Al Walaki, an American citizen executed without due process via drone by order of President Obama.

So that particular legal precedent is: THE US PRESIDENT CAN KILL AN AMERICAN CITIZEN WITHOUT DUE PROCESS. It’s legal.

Several of my friends, most of whom have passed, were survivors of the German concentration camps. One in particular, who’d emigrated to South Africa instead of Israel, made the point to me one time: “Marcus, EVERYTHING Hitler did was LEGAL. Everything. There were laws that supported every single action.” He used the example of the disarmament of the Jewish population in Berlin. One Friday, the headline in the Berlin newspaper was the Chief of Police in Berlin and the head of the Gestapo proudly announcing the total disarmament of the Jewish population in Berlin. That Sunday, was the infamous Kristallechnacht, Crystal Night, where the Jewish population was attacked en masse by Nazi sympathizers and party members."

What they are doing, IMO, is establishing their own legal defense..... they intend to commit some hanging/firing squad offenses against Americans like me, and they realize that someone might try to hold them accountable for this treasonous shit.

And they're planning for that.:cool:

Y'all think about it.

freyasman

Senator
https://marcuswynne.wordpress.com/2019/11/29/when-training-is-outlawed-only-outlaws-will-be-training/
More from the link;
"HOW’S IT’S ALREADY GONE BAD AND IT’S NOT EVEN A LAW YET

Here’s an example: A certain experienced trainer offered an intensive 5.5 day protection course to a group of students that included active duty police, active duty military, professional security, and a smattering of civilians. In an abundance of caution, that trainer made certain deletions to the training curriculum to restrict information he thought inappropriate for a civilian audience. ALL personnel attending the course either had military/law enforcement security clearances, or National Agency Checks conducted within 30 days of class start and verified before training commenced, which is a higher standard than many trainers even today. Some years after the graduation exercise, two of those students were arrested, tried, and convicted for supporting terrorist activities. They were, let me stress, at the time of training, cleared by National Agency Checks, double verified, and working in professional security positions. Even the law enforcement participants in the course had no problem with these individuals. So some five to eight years later they get caught up in a bizarre Federal case involving weapons, drugs, and terror affiliations.

Bang. Go to Federal jail.

The instructor in question has never been formally interviewed regarding that case. However, it was brought to his attention that a long (and continuing) series of elicitation attempts around “providing training” may have been connected to him becoming a person of interest because of that nebulous affiliation with those two, and the hunger of various Federal agencies to “make a case” regarding terrorist training. In one instance, a guy who started as a low level (county) member of the JTTF tried repeatedly to entrap the former instructor in everything from narcotics to firearms violations to “get access to this guy’s network.” That member and his associates (some local LE, some Federal, and a few private) went so far as to claim, on the street, that the instructor was a confidential informant in everything from narcotics to terror, in the hopes that the leaked disinformation and subsequent threats from street gang members — and other dangerous individuals — would drive the instructor to “coming inside” or to “make a run for it” and disclose his supposed terror connections.

It would be amusing if it weren’t real, and that the instructor maintains high level friends and connection throughout the international counter terror training community as a long time advisor and training designer.

It made him very Achy, Man.

So take that deliberately vague (for legal reasons) story as you like, or not.

The point is: if such a law anywhere in the US establishes that providing tactical training in good faith after due diligence will make instructors LIABLE FOR A FELONY after the fact based on the subsequent actions of students, who at the time of training were legally cleared, and the instructor had no reason to believe would be using the training with ill-intent — you could conceivably go to jail for teaching your kids to shoot, for teaching a neighbor, for helping a stranger on a public gun range, let alone providing formal training for money to civilians."

This is not a law yet, and it may never be, but the fact that some folks in government are maneuvering to find a way to put me and others like me in prison, (or in a hole if we resist), is pretty concerning.
I have always stressed that defensive trainers should study and learn criminal methodologies in order to be more effective teachers and that is done by meeting and talking to criminals, often career criminals. I've spent time over the years talking to, drinking with, and training with felons, mercenaries, and guys that were in death squads.
If these folks want to be able to prosecute folks for teaching their nephews how to shoot, what are they willing to do to a guy like me?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
https://marcuswynne.wordpress.com/2019/11/29/when-training-is-outlawed-only-outlaws-will-be-training/
More from the link;
"HOW’S IT’S ALREADY GONE BAD AND IT’S NOT EVEN A LAW YET

Here’s an example: A certain experienced trainer offered an intensive 5.5 day protection course to a group of students that included active duty police, active duty military, professional security, and a smattering of civilians. In an abundance of caution, that trainer made certain deletions to the training curriculum to restrict information he thought inappropriate for a civilian audience. ALL personnel attending the course either had military/law enforcement security clearances, or National Agency Checks conducted within 30 days of class start and verified before training commenced, which is a higher standard than many trainers even today. Some years after the graduation exercise, two of those students were arrested, tried, and convicted for supporting terrorist activities. They were, let me stress, at the time of training, cleared by National Agency Checks, double verified, and working in professional security positions. Even the law enforcement participants in the course had no problem with these individuals. So some five to eight years later they get caught up in a bizarre Federal case involving weapons, drugs, and terror affiliations.

Bang. Go to Federal jail.

The instructor in question has never been formally interviewed regarding that case. However, it was brought to his attention that a long (and continuing) series of elicitation attempts around “providing training” may have been connected to him becoming a person of interest because of that nebulous affiliation with those two, and the hunger of various Federal agencies to “make a case” regarding terrorist training. In one instance, a guy who started as a low level (county) member of the JTTF tried repeatedly to entrap the former instructor in everything from narcotics to firearms violations to “get access to this guy’s network.” That member and his associates (some local LE, some Federal, and a few private) went so far as to claim, on the street, that the instructor was a confidential informant in everything from narcotics to terror, in the hopes that the leaked disinformation and subsequent threats from street gang members — and other dangerous individuals — would drive the instructor to “coming inside” or to “make a run for it” and disclose his supposed terror connections.

It would be amusing if it weren’t real, and that the instructor maintains high level friends and connection throughout the international counter terror training community as a long time advisor and training designer.

It made him very Achy, Man.

So take that deliberately vague (for legal reasons) story as you like, or not.

The point is: if such a law anywhere in the US establishes that providing tactical training in good faith after due diligence will make instructors LIABLE FOR A FELONY after the fact based on the subsequent actions of students, who at the time of training were legally cleared, and the instructor had no reason to believe would be using the training with ill-intent — you could conceivably go to jail for teaching your kids to shoot, for teaching a neighbor, for helping a stranger on a public gun range, let alone providing formal training for money to civilians."

This is not a law yet, and it may never be, but the fact that some folks in government are maneuvering to find a way to put me and others like me in prison, (or in a hole if we resist), is pretty concerning.
I have always stressed that defensive trainers should study and learn criminal methodologies in order to be more effective teachers and that is done by meeting and talking to criminals, often career criminals. I've spent time over the years talking to, drinking with, and training with felons, mercenaries, and guys that were in death squads.
If these folks want to be able to prosecute folks for teaching their nephews how to shoot, what are they willing to do to a guy like me?
Virginia is working on making it a law for that state, but other Virginians say hell no

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
What bothers me is that some smart guy even thought this up..... this is some "final solution" level thinking here.

I bet James Yeager and Gabe Suarez are sweating right now.
James Yeager likes to downplay things I and he got into it about Virginia's new bill I hope they are big drops of sweat. lol

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Read this and make sure you check out the comments section; https://www.captainsjournal.com/2019/11/27/virginia-senate-bill-no-64-declaring-tactical-training-illegal/
It seems like they're trying to establish a means by which to prosecute any trainer or even just plain gun owner, for even teaching their kids how to shoot, doesn't it? You could even prosecute for playing with fireworks with your kids..... this is damn near one-size-fits-all, ain't it?

That's not what they're doing. :cool:

Read this; https://marcuswynne.wordpress.com/2019/11/29/when-training-is-outlawed-only-outlaws-will-be-training/
From the link;
"And before anybody starts in “Well it hasn’t passed, it won’t pass, whatever…” stick around and I’ll explain why in my opinion even putting such a law into a formal proposal is an unprecedented attack not just on the tactical community, but an entire way of life.

THE IMPORTANCE OF LEGAL PRECEDENTS

REPORT THIS AD

I was recruited from CQB Services into the old Federal Air Marshal Program by one of the senior instructors. I basically went for it on a whim. During the lengthy training at the FLETC Marana Campus, which hosted a number of other government and military organizations with an interest in counter-terror, I had the opportunity to attend a detailed briefing by the DOJ attorney who had orchestrated the legal strategy to support the first extrajudicial rendition operation the US did. This was the kidnapping of Fawaz Younis a low level and inept hijacker involved in a hijacking of a Royal Jordanian aircraft with 4 American citizens on board. Younis was a Hizbollah graduate of the Hizbollah hijacking academy in the Bekaa Valley, which had recently upgraded its curriculum based on information tortured out of kidnapped CIA Station Chief William Buckley, who among other things had coordinated counter-terror and counter-hijacking training in the Middle East.

The challenge, at the time, was that US was essentially forbidden by law to go outside and just kidnap non-US nationals for crimes committed against US nationals. So Younis was selected, not that he was so important a terrorist, but BECAUSE HE WAS THE EASIEST TO CAPTURE IN AN ORCHESTRATED OPERATION THAT WOULD ESTABLISH A LEGAL PRECEDENT.

Pay attention to that in bold and underlined.

The entire operation was built on that strategy. All the tactics, from using a boat in international waters, from having US Marshals and DOJ attorneys on hand as well as Tier One military operators, were designed to support the strategy of ESTABLISHING A LEGAL PRECEDENT.

Once that had gone successfully, it then became law and doctrine with case law to support it. So we could kidnap terrorists, legally, anywhere in the world, and bring them back to the US to stand trial.

The same model, by the way, underlies the American targeted killing doctrine, which allows for the killing of American citizens without due process by executive order/finding after approval of a small select committee. Didn’t know that? Anwar Al Walaki, an American citizen executed without due process via drone by order of President Obama.

So that particular legal precedent is: THE US PRESIDENT CAN KILL AN AMERICAN CITIZEN WITHOUT DUE PROCESS. It’s legal.

Several of my friends, most of whom have passed, were survivors of the German concentration camps. One in particular, who’d emigrated to South Africa instead of Israel, made the point to me one time: “Marcus, EVERYTHING Hitler did was LEGAL. Everything. There were laws that supported every single action.” He used the example of the disarmament of the Jewish population in Berlin. One Friday, the headline in the Berlin newspaper was the Chief of Police in Berlin and the head of the Gestapo proudly announcing the total disarmament of the Jewish population in Berlin. That Sunday, was the infamous Kristallechnacht, Crystal Night, where the Jewish population was attacked en masse by Nazi sympathizers and party members."

What they are doing, IMO, is establishing their own legal defense..... they intend to commit some hanging/firing squad offenses against Americans like me, and they realize that someone might try to hold them accountable for this treasonous shit.

And they're planning for that.:cool:

Y'all think about it.
Yea this NRA dipshit did a great job huh?