• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Things sure change under Biden Stewardship. Next up: North Korea...

Bugsy McGurk

President
true. references provided.
From your linked reference above…

“Talks between global powers and Iran to try to revive a frayed 2015 deal curbing Iran's nuclear activities in return for the lifting of crippling economic sanctions have stalled. Iran has been pursuing activity barred under the deal after the US pulled out in 2018 and restored sanctions.”

Precisely.

Bugsy McGurk

President
it's better and more tangible than your nonsense thus far.
It’s lame to pretend that I create the conclusions. They’re from the IAEA. Again, even your link confirms what I say:

“Talks between global powers and Iran to try to revive a frayed 2015 deal curbing Iran's nuclear activities in return for the lifting of crippling economic sanctions have stalled. Iran has been pursuing activity barred under the deal after the US pulled out in 2018 and restored sanctions.”

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
From your linked reference above…

Precisely.

yes..and falsifying reports and continuing to develop all along well back preceding the deal.

sheeze...pretty desperate....are you

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It’s lame to pretend that I create the conclusions. They’re from the IAEA. Again, even your link confirms what I say:

um....ok..

"After Iran stole classified documents from the UN's atomic agency, Iran used that information to figure out what the atomic agency was hoping to find, and then created cover stories and hid evidence to evade their nuclear probes."

Bugsy McGurk

President
yes..and falsifying reports and continuing to develop all along well back preceding the deal.

sheeze...pretty desperate....are you
So when your article says Iran started violating the restrictions in 2018, after Trump tore up the deal, your position is that it means they started violating the restrictions prior to 2018?

After = before?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So when your article says Iran started violating the restrictions in 2018, after Trump tore up the deal, your position is that it means they started violating the restrictions prior to 2018?

After = before?
um..israel seized the records in 2018..indicating IRAN was falsifying data and making up what iaea needed to hear...

i mean WTF?

"After Iran stole classified documents from the UN's atomic agency, Iran used that information to figure out what the atomic agency was hoping to find, and then created cover stories and hid evidence to evade their nuclear probes."

Bugsy McGurk

President
um..israel seized the records in 2018..indicating IRAN was falsifying data and making up what iaea needed to hear...

i mean WTF?

Again, you’re pretending that the post-2018 period is the pre-2018 period.

Telling.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No the documents recovered show that Iran had continued it's enrichment programs over the years...crafted fake data to appease IAEA and carried right along throughout.

From your link:

Iran has been pursuing activity barred under the deal after the US pulled out in 2018 and restored sanctions.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
good luck
Given the way the article is written it is impossible to tell if Iran was attempting to circumvent inspections from 2015 to 2018 or if it was prior to the Obama agreement when they were trying to avoid UN actions against them for their nuke weapons program, by hiding their work.

Remember that the UN had ongoing inspections and the inspectors reported that Iran was in compliance.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Given the way the article is written it is impossible to tell if Iran was attempting to circumvent inspections from 2015 to 2018 or if it was prior to the Obama agreement when they were trying to avoid UN actions against them for their nuke weapons program, by hiding their work.

Remember that the UN had ongoing inspections and the inspectors reported that Iran was in compliance.
It is a very poorly written article purporting to summarize a biased Israeli report. No substitute for actual facts.

Trump screwed the pooch. The end result will be an Iran nuclear weapon.

Let me know if you can ever document Iran deal violations before Trump tore up the treaty. Referring to such violations thereafter just doesn’t do the trick.
There is everything that Phil provided that Israel found and then you have the Germans who busted Iran trying to buy fissile material all while the deal was still in place.......since I know you love facts so much, every time Iran tested a ballistic missile they violated the deal......

There is this thing called the internet, all of this is readily available for you to see for yourself........ just tossing it out there........

I don't expect this to dissuade you from continuing to lie about this but.....

Bugsy McGurk

President
There is everything that Phil provided that Israel found and then you have the Germans who busted Iran trying to buy fissile material all while the deal was still in place.......since I know you love facts so much, every time Iran tested a ballistic missile they violated the deal......

There is this thing called the internet, all of this is readily available for you to see for yourself........ just tossing it out there........

I don't expect this to dissuade you from continuing to lie about this but.....
You’re a riot. You can’t actually think anyone believes a word you say. If you have links claiming such things, provide them.