• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Things sure change under Biden Stewardship. Next up: North Korea...

EatTheRich

President
Are you suggesting that Putin is trying to destroy the planet by engendering climate change? That is preposterous.
Not trying to destroy the planet. Trying to keep demand for oil and gas high. Destroying the climate equilibrium which will fall hardest on the global South is a side effect.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So you support Putin's right to tell Ukraine what their defense treaties and economic treaties may be?

A poll long before 2014 showed over 70% of the people of Donbas didn't want to join Russia.

He certainly has the right to prevent the USA from putting nukes on his border, as would we if he tried to put them in, say, Cuba.

Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries on the face of the earth, but we're supposed to believe one poll without question? That is laughable. I notice they neglected to ask if they want to remain part of Ukraine - which they almost certainly do not.

Bugsy McGurk

President
He certainly has the right to prevent the USA from putting nukes on his border, as would we if he tried to put them in, say, Cuba.

Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries on the face of the earth, but we're supposed to believe one poll without question? That is laughable. I notice they neglected to ask if they want to remain part of Ukraine - which they almost certainly do not.
This shameless Putin cheerleader pretends that Putin invaded because the USA was going to put nukes on its border.

So deplorable.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oh ok, so you agree that the kid got what was coming to him......

Bush backed out because they NEVER complied, what it is about the fact they just did everything they were not supposed to do at another facility that you are not grasping?

Obama's deal did allowed them to speed up, given the money and resources it gave them access to. Iran has violated every international deal they have entered into since 1979, including this one, they never stopped, even the Germans busted them trying to be fissile material while the deal was still on.....

Again, despite your lying, two deals that accomplished absolutely NOTHING....
Packing a lot of lies into one post...
I never said he deserved the treatment he got...

Did NK disable their reactor? Did NK get the reactors that were to be supplied? No...

What evidence do you have that Iran was violating the deal before Trump pulled out?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Really? Are there nuclear weapons in Poland? No. Your defense of Putin's invasion is based on a lie. There was no plan to base nukes there.

Last edited:
Packing a lot of lies into one post...
I never said he deserved the treatment he got...

Did NK disable their reactor? Did NK get the reactors that were to be supplied? No...

What evidence do you have that Iran was violating the deal before Trump pulled out?
Really, I provided proof that the left openly celebrated the kid being arrested and your response "Was the kid being stupid, stealing a poster in one of the most hostile and brutal regimes on the planet?"
The very question implies it was ok, and to vast majority of the Left it was.

This thread is full of evidence, look at the Documentation Phil referenced, the Germans busted them trying to buy fissile material, all of those things took place prior to Trump ever taking office. In fact, every single time they tested a ballistic missile it was a violation of the agreement. The denial of you guys on any of this is pathetic, as I said in one post, it does not suprise me in the least.

The facts are plain, if anything given the amount of money Iran had access too with this deal actually sped up this process.... but you just keep repeating Ben Rhodes manufactured talking points, a guy who bragged to the NY Times that he gave "experts" exactly what he wanted them to say.....and you repeat them to this day.....

As for North Korea, if you can't grasp the fact that they simply did everything they were not supposed to be doing some place else, I cannot help you.

You and your moon bat cohorts denial of all of this is getting disturbing.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Really, I provided proof that the left openly celebrated the kid being arrested and your response "Was the kid being stupid, stealing a poster in one of the most hostile and brutal regimes on the planet?"

This thread is full of evidence, look at the Documentation Phil referenced, the Germans busted them trying to buy fissile material, all of those things took place prior to Trump ever taking office. In fact, every single time they tested a ballistic missile it was a violation of the agreement. The denial of you guys on any of this is pathetic, as I said in one post, it does not suprise me in the least.

The facts are plain, if anything given the amount of money Iran had access too with this deal actually sped up this process.... but you just keep repeating Ben Rhodes manufactured talking points, a guy who bragged to the NY Times that he gave "experts" exactly what he wanted them to say.....and you repeat them to this day.....

As for North Korea, if you can't grasp the fact that they simply did everything they were not supposed to be doing some place else, I cannot help you.

Clearly you did not read the document or you would not be ignorant of what was in it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Your interpretation of my comment that he was stupid for first even being in North Korea and then trying to steal the banner, in no way celebrates his brutal treatment...

Now can you defend Trump claiming Kim didn't know about how his guards had practically beaten him to death?

Your interpretation of my comment that he was stupid for first even being in North Korea and then trying to steal the banner, in no way celebrates his brutal treatment...

Now can you defend Trump claiming Kim didn't know about how his guards had practically beaten him to death?
The people you defend celebrated it, being you have zero credibility I am going to stand by my "interpretation".

I have already answered the question on Trump and NK but here is a link to what I posted at the time.

God of War

Governor
What evidence do you have that the deal didn't allow Iran to eventually acquire nuclear weapons?

What evidence do you have that the deal was in any way good? It did not stop Iran in any way from spreading chaos across the region at the security expense of our allies.

Why was the "deal" not ratified in congress if it was such a fair deal?

Bugsy McGurk

President
What evidence do you have that the deal didn't allow Iran to eventually acquire nuclear weapons?

What evidence do you have that the deal was in any way good? It did not stop Iran in any way from spreading chaos across the region at the security expense of our allies.

And off he pivots from claiming that Iran breached the deal before Trump tore it up, to carping that it wasn’t a “good deal.”

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Eventualy would be better than sooner...Trump replaced it with nothing at all.

Republicans didn't want to let Obama to succeed...as long as they could stop him they would.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The people you defend celebrated it, being you have zero credibility I am going to stand by my "interpretation".

I have already answered the question on Trump and NK but here is a link to what I posted at the time.

So you admit nobody celebrated his treatment and it is only your warped interpretation...

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
Eventualy would be better than sooner...Trump replaced it with nothing al all.
If only Obama had helped sustain the Green Revolution in Iran instead of killing it in the craddle. Of course the color revolutions in Egypt and Ukraine were the ones he thought were worthy. ha ha

Republicans didn't want to let Obama to succeed...as long as they could stop him they would.
Really, an open debate (for all of America to see) for such a great deal would not have gotten a treaty ratified? Wonder why?