• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This fall, Democrats will pay the price for raising taxes on the middle class

reason10

Governor

Republicans say Democrats will ‘pay the price’ in midterms for passing massive spending bill
Republicans on Sunday heaped scorn on Democrats for passing a multibillion-dollar economic package, warning that it would come back to haunt them in the November midterms.

"Democrats will pay the price in November for raising taxes on families during a recession," Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said in a statement.

In a statement, Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, likened the bill to a "give-away to the Democrats’ radical leftist base at the expense of middle-class Americans.

"The Schumer-Manchin bill will drive up inflation and prices, hammer small businesses and American manufacturing, increase the price of gas, and sic the IRS on Americans, all while raising taxes on Americans in nearly every tax bracket including those who make less than $400,000 a year," Cruz said in a statement

Democrats are going to LOSE the House and Senate this fall. Count on it.
The term is STAGFLATION. It cost Jimmy Carter his job.

reason10

Governor
What I see is republicans crying before they are beaten.
You need to lay off the meth.
Republicans are going to sweep Congress this fall. Simple as that.
And then you'll see the crying. From YOUR idiot side of the aisle, just like in 2016.

4/15

Mayor
You need to lay off the meth.
Republicans are going to sweep Congress this fall. Simple as that.
And then you'll see the crying. From YOUR idiot side of the aisle, just like in 2016.
You may use crank but I do not. Hell I don't even use booze. I doubt repukes will do more than cry.

reason10

Governor
You may use crank but I do not. Hell I don't even use booze. I doubt repukes will do more than cry.
Republicans in charge of Congress will stop the bleeding, (caused by that unelected son of a bitch) and impeach that unelected son of a bitch.