• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This happened to me today

write on

Senator
I'm not about to lie. You'll like the ending.

But to make a very long story short, I loaned an acquaintance and his wife $1,000 after he fed me the story that his mother was diagnosed with cancer. (keep in mind that i'm not a xtian influencer)

I slept on it because how, he and his wife met while they were walking their dog up and down my street. I have two dogs myself, so blah, blah. We became friends.

The loan took place over a year past when I was told I would be paid back in full after his tax refund in a few mos. (that liberal in me does it every time)

I got $800 paid back over one year in what I was a decision I wish I hadn't made.

I was handed a $100 bill and was told that I I was paid off. I'm steaming but can't do anything about it. Bail would have cost more.

:D

Wait! I said I would make the story short. My bad

Anyway, I was paid back $800 and after arguing with him about it, I decided to just write that 2 hundred off....

...and after stewing over it for a few mos, I had a thought.

So, I tucked my long hair under my cap, and made a sign..

I made a sign on a postit and stuck it right in the middle of his garage door.

I wasn't home more than 10 mins until I saw him drive up and get out of his car and he paid me the 2 hundred he owed me..

No lie

btw, I live in the bestest xtian state in the land.

Edit: I like Tesla's version better but I would be remiss if I didn't post the writers and band of the original song....

Last edited: