• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is an insurrection threat.

God of War

Governor
Funny how your scholastic distinctions line up perfectly with the aim of controlling women’s bodies as a means of controlling the working class and all who are not wealthy cis straight males.
Nonsense. Birth control as in the birth control pill is rational and not a moral quandary and is not an abortion if the zygote never implants.

God of War

Governor
They are in terms of their effect on any living biological entity.
Stop pulling poop out of your ass. You're smelling the place up.

They are not the same. A seed never planted was never going to grow just like a zygote never implanted was never going to grow.

EatTheRich

President
Stop pulling poop out of your ass. You're smelling the place up.

They are not the same. A seed never planted was never going to grow just like a zygote never implanted was never going to grow.
And digging up a seed right after it's planted is not relevantly different from not planting it in the first place.

God of War

Governor
And digging up a seed right after it's planted is not relevantly different from not planting it in the first place.
Of course it's different. Once planted a seed roots and ripping something out by the roots is much different than if the seed had washed away in a heavy rainstorm. or landed on barren rock.

EatTheRich

President
Of course it's different. Once planted a seed roots and ripping something out by the roots is much different than if the seed had washed away in a heavy rainstorm. or landed on barren rock.
There is no root to speak of until the stem develops an active transport chain. Just as there is no person to speak of until the brain develops consciousness.

Dino

Russian Asset
Hey so for shits and giggles....were Maxine Waters comments... rhetorical cliche??
This particular quote is rhetorical cliche. Others were dangerous and irresponsible.

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
This particular quote is rhetorical cliche. Others were dangerous and irresponsible.

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”
I could see that. Though I think stupid people could refer to it as a call to violence

Dino

Russian Asset
I could see that. Though I think stupid people could refer to it as a call to violence
Lots of stupid people involved themselves in something horrific on Jan 6. However I don't feel any politician put them up to it or encouraged it as a positive thing for the party or the country.
No statement I've heard any politician utter made those events happen.

Stupid people will do violence and they will use interpretation of any call to "fight" as their justification. And that's something both sides have done, for decades.

Zam-Zam

Senator
She’s pointing out that it is n’t about formalities, but about the survival of American capitalism. She is pleading with them to choose a compromise that will allow the ruling class that every member of every branch of government represents to keep some of what they want, instead of pushing for an all-out confrontation with the working class that they might lose.
We see it differently.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Lots of stupid people involved themselves in something horrific on Jan 6. However I don't feel any politician put them up to it or encouraged it as a positive thing for the party or the country.

Stupid people will do violence and they will use interpretation of any call to "fight" as their justification. And that's something both sides have done, for decades.
I agree there were many stupid people involved in the events of January 6th. While I agree that no particular statement cause those events to occur, I disagree in that I think the sum of those statements may have increased the fervor so to speak of those who sought to do violence.
I don't think anything will be proven with regard to Trump etc insofar as contributory statements to the violence
In the meanwhile, I think all of those stupid people who are preparing to stand trial or are standing trial should experience the full measure of the law if they are found guilty

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You don't have the guts to let anybody see the ballots.
Which state did not have an audit?

How bizarre would it be for a few hundred people passing ballots around? Given the number of idiotic accusations made (ballots with no creases..etc)....uninformed and untrained people thumbing though ballots would hardly be a check on election validity.
EAC certified auditors have produced detailed reports on their review of the elections...why do you think those are not sufficient.

Wisconsin audit finds elections are ‘safe and secure’

Post-election audit report confirms accuracy and integrity of Michigan's election

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Really? "Let's have trial by combat"? "Fight like hell or you won't have a country"?

So a few thousand people all spontaneously decided to break down doors and smash windows...quite coincidental that the Trump campaign happened to fund groups like the proud boys to get them to DC on the very day that would seal Biden's win...Also a coincidence that they showed up in tactical gear, carrying baseball bats and bear spray...oh yeah, and the plastic cuffs to restrain prisoners....

Really?