• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is an insurrection threat.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Their operatives were handing out bear spray and leading the charge to breach the building. While, on the other hand, Alex Jones was yelling into a bullhorn for them to be peaceful and move to the site on the grounds where they had a permit to protest from.
Do you have evidence the FBI was handing out bearspray? Sounds like complete bullshit to me.

Dino

Russian Asset
Link to evidence of either claim.
Waters responded to questions about the unfolding trial. She repeatedly said that protesters should “stay in the street” and “fight for justice.” She said that she was looking for a guilty verdict for Chauvin — and for murder, not merely the lesser charge of manslaughter. And then, asked again what protesters should do, she said the following:

“Well, we’ve got to stay on the street. And we’ve got to get more active. We’ve got to get more confrontational. We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business.”

EatTheRich

President
Waters responded to questions about the unfolding trial. She repeatedly said that protesters should “stay in the street” and “fight for justice.” She said that she was looking for a guilty verdict for Chauvin — and for murder, not merely the lesser charge of manslaughter. And then, asked again what protesters should do, she said the following:
And? Asserting our 1st Amendment rights is how Americans maintain what measure of liberty we have. Unlike Trump who was primarily addressing the Proud Boys, Three Percenters, and Oath Keepers whose primary form of political activity is violent terrorism, she was addressing BLM which is organizationally committed to non-violence and has overwhelmingly organized peaceful protests.

Dino

Russian Asset
And? Asserting our 1st Amendment rights is how Americans maintain what measure of liberty we have. Unlike Trump who was primarily addressing the Proud Boys, Three Percenters, and Oath Keepers whose primary form of political activity is violent terrorism, she was addressing BLM which is organizationally committed to non-violence and has overwhelmingly organized peaceful protests.
Funny funny stuff!
And WRONG as always...

BLM's Hawk Newsome issued a statement following the meeting, which read, “If they think they are going back to the old ways of policing, then we’re going to take to the streets again. There will be riots. There will be fire, and there will be bloodshed because we believe in defending our people.”

Notice his word "again".... yeah, non-violent. BLM riots have claimed more than a dozen lives and done over a billion dollars in damages.
Sorry, that has Trump beat.

EatTheRich

President
Funny funny stuff!
And WRONG as always...

BLM's Hawk Newsome issued a statement following the meeting, which read, “If they think they are going back to the old ways of policing, then we’re going to take to the streets again. There will be riots. There will be fire, and there will be bloodshed because we believe in defending our people.”

Notice his word "again".... yeah, non-violent. BLM riots have claimed more than a dozen lives and done over a billion dollars in damages.
Sorry, that has Trump beat.
1) not a BLM member and using the name without permission
2) anticipating that the police will again turn a peaceful protest into a violent fight for survival on the protesters’ part isn’t the same as calling for violence

Dino

Russian Asset
All it needs is to be true.
But it’s not. You have a militaristic wing of BLM threatening violence, carrying it out across various US cities and a political wing declaring them unconnected to the whole. It’s completely dishonest. Are they suing them for taking their name? Of course not. He’s with them, not at all at odds

The NY Daily News calls him the leader of BLM New York.

Blackenterprise.com calls him a chapter leader and head of BLM activism.

You’re buying into some obfuscation when the truth is they are sectioned off chapters for different purposes: PR, fund-raising and then of course the violence and protest wings.
You try to pass off 3%ER’s and Proud Boys as “Trump voters” or part of the GOP when they are no such thing but then make excuses when BLM chants for and foments violence or loots or burns government buildings to the ground. The violence just isn’t in them huh?

You pretend to buy into that, the rest of us will continue our justified resistance to it.

EatTheRich

President
But it’s not. You have a militaristic wing of BLM threatening violence, carrying it out across various US cities and a political wing declaring them unconnected to the whole. It’s completely dishonest. Are they suing them for taking their name? Of course not. He’s with them, not at all at odds

You’re buying into some obfuscation when the truth is they are sectioned off chapters for different purposes: PR, fund-raising and then of course the violence and protest wings.
You try to pass off 3%ER’s and Proud Boys as “Trump voters” or part of the GOP when they are no such thing but then make excuses when BLM chants for and foments violence or loots or burns government buildings to the ground. The violence just isn’t in them huh?

You pretend to buy into that, the rest of us will continue our justified resistance to it.
You have one guy who for all we know is a cop talking about violence, and a known conservative propaganda rag and a big-business outlet the only ones besides himself claiming he has any BLM connection.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Proven here many times
Your opinions are not proof. Any time you've posted some right wing version of fact it has been easily debunked...I'd think you'd be embarassed to think it was enough to persuade anyone..

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Newsome does call for violence and has threatened riots if the city fails to reform policing to his liking. However...it seems anyone can say they are BLM.

How Hawk Newsome went from failed politician to rogue BLM boss

Newsome’s incendiary statements and criticisms of the national Black Lives Matter movement have earned him international headlines but also made him a pariah among leaders of the civil rights cause. And the IRS yanked his group’s charitable status for failing to file financial reports, The Post has learned.

Newsome, whose birth name is Walter, has never been a member of Black Lives Matter Global Network, the national arm of the movement, which has no time for his brand of self-styled leadership.

“Hawk Newsome has no relation to the Black Lives Matter Global Network … and is not ‘president’ of BLM or any of its chapters,” said Kailee Scales, a managing director of Black Lives Matter Global Network, in a statement on the group’s Web site last year.

Meanwhile, Newsome has railed against the Global Network’s leadership, blasting former co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors after The Post revealed in April that she went on a real-estate shopping spree, snagging four high-end homes in the US for $3.2 million.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your opinions are not proof. Any time you've posted some right wing version of fact it has been easily debunked...I'd think you'd be embarassed to think it was enough to persuade anyone..
Didn't post it was proven by my opinion

lil' fella

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No you didn't. You selected what you wanted.

I posted the exact speech (from a reliable source).

And you're still lying.
I posted a link to the full speech. You posted a couple of sentences from it, as did I.

Again here is the full transcript...

Here is the quote from the last 2 minutes:

I think one of our great achievements will be election security. Because nobody until I came along had any idea how corrupt our elections were.

And again, most people would stand there at 9 o'clock in the evening and say I want to thank you very much, and they go off to some other life. But I said something's wrong here, something is really wrong, can have happened.

And we fight. We fight like hell.

And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that's happened. The best is yet to come.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America.

Dino

Russian Asset
Newsome does call for violence and has threatened riots if the city fails to reform policing to his liking. However...it seems anyone can say they are BLM.

How Hawk Newsome went from failed politician to rogue BLM boss

Newsome’s incendiary statements and criticisms of the national Black Lives Matter movement have earned him international headlines but also made him a pariah among leaders of the civil rights cause. And the IRS yanked his group’s charitable status for failing to file financial reports, The Post has learned.

Newsome, whose birth name is Walter, has never been a member of Black Lives Matter Global Network, the national arm of the movement, which has no time for his brand of self-styled leadership.

“Hawk Newsome has no relation to the Black Lives Matter Global Network … and is not ‘president’ of BLM or any of its chapters,” said Kailee Scales, a managing director of Black Lives Matter Global Network, in a statement on the group’s Web site last year.

Meanwhile, Newsome has railed against the Global Network’s leadership, blasting former co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors after The Post revealed in April that she went on a real-estate shopping spree, snagging four High-end homes in the US for $3.2 million.

So does this mean when Democrats and lefties like you say you support BLM and those that don’t are racist you are actually only supporting some forms of the organization while not supporting others?

Because I’ve never stated my opposition to BLM and had some lefty ask me specifically WHICH BLM I’m decrying. Seems this is a rather new and odd specificity we now need to use with BLM.

How selective.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Didn't post it was proven by my opinion

lil' fella
You have ignored the relevant facts in disproving what little you have attempted to use as evidence. You are incapable of evaluating anything that disagrees with you.

Try telling us why AG Barr said there was no substantial fraud. How about why judges in over 60 lawsuits tossed them out as having no compelling or relevant evidence? These are judges appointed by both dems and republicans and even a bunch appointed by Trump.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So does this mean when Democrats and lefties like you say you support BLM and those that don’t are racist you are actually only supporting some forms of the organization while not supporting others?

Because I’ve never stated my opposition to BLM and had some lefty ask me specifically WHICH BLM I’m decrying. Seems this is a rather new and odd specificity we now need to use with BLM.

How selective.
I've never said I supported BLM. I do believe that the parent organization has condemned violence. I do not contribute to BLM and would take issue at much of their actions...including the lack of security at their protests, which has allowed more violent individuals to conduct vandalism, arson and assault. For some reason they'd rather not confront those people. Too bad, as it discredits them.

Dino

Russian Asset
I've never said I supported BLM. I do believe that the parent organization has condemned violence. I do not contribute to BLM and would take issue at much of their actions...including the lack of security at their protests, which has allowed more violent individuals to conduct vandalism, arson and assault. For some reason they'd rather not confront those people. Too bad, as it discredits them.
So do you or do you not support BLM? Whichever wing you seem to find legitimate?