• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is as offensive as a Swastika

How conservatives feel about fascist symbols like that is not a concern of the left. They aren't getting our vote anyway, and we don't have the energy after to working all day to go out and tear down statues and cause a major stink.

That and we conservatives tend to believe in free speech, even when it's offensive.
Well, I certainly didn't say it couldn't be said. I'm a free speech absolutist. Ask the moderators. I said it was offensive. I'm not ceding them anything other than the knowledge they offend me as much as any Swastika might. ;0)

Colorforms

Senator
Well, I certainly didn't say it couldn't be said. I'm a free speech absolutist. Ask the moderators. I said it was offensive. I'm not ceding them anything other than the knowledge they offend me as much as any Swastika might. ;0)
Oh yeah, the left is highly offensive, especially to normal law abiding people. Conservatives don't tend to be activists, not like on the left. The left spends way too much time thinking about things to piss themselves off. If they can't find anything readily available, they'll make something up and then get pissed about it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I’m not particularly offended by either. I don’t care about swastikas, or antifa flags, or black power fists, the “ok” hand sign which has now magically become racist (I have no clue how), a confederate flag, the omnipresent Che Guevarra t-shirt, rainbow flags, triangle flags, statues of any sort, etc.

I am, however, sick of offended people. Binky-sucking sissies abound.

BobbyT

Governor
I’m not particularly offended by either. I don’t care about swastikas, or antifa flags, or black power fists, the “ok” hand sign which has now magically become racist (I have no clue how), a confederate flag, the omnipresent Che Guevarra t-shirt, rainbow flags, triangle flags, statues of any sort, etc.

About as pure and simple an example of white male privilege as I've ever read. You don't have to care about swastikas because you've never been threatened by someone with deadly intent painting one on your door. You don't have to care about black power fists because you've never had the experience of a black person. You don't have to care about any of it because you're exempt. You're not Hispanic or gay or a woman. You've never experienced any of what they've experienced. And you find them talking about it tedious and in fact are completely dismissive of their experiences. Because you have the privilege to do so. But it's not a Christian position you take, at least not the Christianity I was raised with, which listens more than it speaks and empathizes without comparing. No one's pain is superior, but everyone's pain is worthy of acknowledging, a fact you might try to remember.

About as pure and simple an example of white male privilege as I've ever read. You don't have to care about swastikas because you've never been threatened by someone with deadly intent painting one on your door. You don't have to care about black power fists because you've never had the experience of a black person. You don't have to care about any of it because you're exempt. You're not Hispanic or gay or a woman. You've never experienced any of what they've experienced. And you find them talking about it tedious and in fact are completely dismissive of their experiences. Because you have the privilege to do so. But it's not a Christian position you take, at least not the Christianity I was raised with, which listens more than it speaks and empathizes without comparing. No one's pain is superior, but everyone's pain is worthy of acknowledging, a fact you might try to remember.
The violence, rioting, and looting won't be tolerated. You need a therapist then go find one. You're not getting to use your offended status to grab political power for communist gains.

Jack4freedom

Governor

I feel the same way. I really kind of like the Stars and Bars. I am a big Lynsrd Skynard fan and one of the kids I coached played baseball and football and graduated from Ole Miss. He’s 40 years old, black and proudly wears his Runnin’ Rebels jacket.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I feel the same way. I really kind of like the Stars and Bars. I am a big Lynsrd Skynard fan and one of the kids I coached played baseball and football and graduated from Ole Miss. He’s 40 years old, black and proudly wears his Runnin’ Rebels jacket.
Amen! Then again, I was THIS CLOSE to adding “get off my lawn” to the end of my post. :)

Van Zant = Genius

2 special clip notes follow...

1593395053275.png

AND

1593395147049.png