• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This Is for All Those Who Thought Biden Had an Ounce of Sanity

protectionist

Governor
Here is Richard Levine, posing as a woman, and calling himself "Rachael Levine". Biden just appointed this nutjob to the second highest job in HHS, and made him a 4 star admiral in something. He is also a pediatrician, and a teacher of psychiatry.
HA HA.

1644691150086.png

Why any mother would let Levine near her kids is a mystery. But that question aside, Biden thinks the The Man in High Heels is just right for the job.
Said the leader of the party of science, which denies the biological reality of sex:

Dr. Rachel Levine will... meet the public health needs of our country
Really ? So we "need" to have a total lunatic teaching college students about psychiatry (Levine does) and giving medical treatment to children. WOW, is this country ever messed up right now.

thenewamerican.com

Biden Appoints “Transgender” To Be HHS No. 2. And No Mean Jokes! - The New American
“President-elect” Joe Biden has appointed another transgender to his administration. ...
thenewamerican.com

thenewamerican.com

www.leftyliars.com

Why Rachel Levine is Still a Man
Richard Levine is still a man, despite calling himself Rachel Levine. He has X and Y chromosomes in every cell of his body, which can never change. He also, more than likely, has his family jewels intact. So despite popular opinion he is a man, not a woman.
www.leftyliars.com

And here are pictures of Sam Brinton, the looney tune drag queen that Biden just appointed to a top job in his Dept. of Energy, handling nuclear waste disposal.
Yes folks, this a MAN (sort of).......Gag!

morningstarjournal.com

Biden Appoints Gay Drag Queen Top Official for Nuclear Energy
Sam Brinton is a drag queen, a critic of gay conversion therapy, and an LGBTQ+ activist who has lectured on kink at college campuses and participated in interviews about fetish roleplay. A photo ta…
morningstarjournal.com

morningstarjournal.com

1644687800532.png
1644687825084.png

1644687986429.png
1644693741472.png

1644687902810.png

Appointing a science-denier to a top government health job — for which accepting modern science would seem to be required — is bad enough. But in November, Biden picked a “transgender” to oversee the transition team’s defense end, as The New American reported.

Biden Picks Transvestite for Transition’s DoD Review - The New American
Joe Biden, who has been declared “president-elect” by the media, is really woke about men who pretend they’re women, and women who pretend they’re men. ...
thenewamerican.com

thenewamerican.com

Here is Shawn Skelly Biden's Tranny Looney pick for the important DOD job, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness >>

Don't be deluded. This is a MAN folks >>

1644690904817.png

Joe Biden. :rolleyes: Will this country ever survive another year of this dude ?

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
Here is Richard Levine, posing as a woman, and calling himself "Rachael Levine". Biden just appointed this nutjob to the second highest job in HHS, and made him a 4 star admiral in something. He is also a pediatrician, and a teacher of psychiatry.
HA HA.

1644691150086.png

Why any mother would let Levine near her kids is a mystery. But that question aside, Biden thinks the The Man in High Heels is just right for the job.
Said the leader of the party of science, which denies the biological reality of sex:

Really ? So we "need" to have a total lunatic teaching college students about psychiatry (Levine does) and giving medical treatment to children. WOW, is this country ever messed up right now.

thenewamerican.com

Biden Appoints “Transgender” To Be HHS No. 2. And No Mean Jokes! - The New American
“President-elect” Joe Biden has appointed another transgender to his administration. ...
thenewamerican.com

thenewamerican.com

www.leftyliars.com

Richard Levine is still a man, despite calling himself Rachel Levine. He has X and Y chromosomes in every cell of his body, which can never change. He also, more than likely, has his family jewels intact. So despite popular opinion he is a man, not a woman.
www.leftyliars.com

And here are pictures of Sam Brinton, the looney tune drag queen that Biden just appointed to a top job in his Dept. of Energy, handling nuclear waste disposal.

morningstarjournal.com

Sam Brinton is a drag queen, a critic of gay conversion therapy, and an LGBTQ+ activist who has lectured on kink at college campuses and participated in interviews about fetish roleplay. A photo ta…
morningstarjournal.com

morningstarjournal.com

1644687800532.png
1644687825084.png

1644687986429.png
View attachment 68730

1644687902810.png

Appointing a science-denier to a top government health job — for which accepting modern science would seem to be required — is bad enough. But in November, Biden picked a “transgender” to oversee the transition team’s defense end, as The New American reported.

Joe Biden, who has been declared “president-elect” by the media, is really woke about men who pretend they’re women, and women who pretend they’re men. ...
thenewamerican.com

thenewamerican.com

Here is Shawn Skelly Biden's Tranny Looney pick for the important DOD job, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness >>

1644690904817.png

Joe Biden. :rolleyes: Will this country ever survive another year of this dude ?
Thing is, none of this stuff bothers me. If a guy wants to be a woman, I don't much care. What I do care about is competency. If Lavine wants to wear cinnamon buns on his ears and call himself princess Lea, that is his business. But if he's going to have power in HHS, he better darn well know what he's doing. My fear is that these people are just "checking boxes". 'Do we have a black female? check. Transgender? check. Cross dresser? check'.

This administration has proven more than once that competency is not as important as checking the boxes.

protectionist

Governor
Thing is, none of this stuff bothers me. If a guy wants to be a woman, I don't much care. What I do care about is competency. If Lavine wants to wear cinnamon buns on his ears and call himself princess Lea, that is his business. But if he's going to have power in HHS, he better darn well know what he's doing. My fear is that these people are just "checking boxes". 'Do we have a black female? check. Transgender? check. Cross dresser? check'.

This administration has proven more than once that competency is not as important as checking the boxes.
And as qualifications go down, qualty (of life) goes down with it.

EatTheRich

President

Or it could just be that appointing the most qualified means not overlooking those who are transgender or gay drag queens just because some will carp.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Or it could just be that appointing the most qualified means not overlooking those who are transgender or gay drag queens just because some will carp.
Yes, what America needs now is a male thinking he's a female and a [Unwelcome language removed] sucker

Colorforms

Senator
So you honestly think that the most qualified person for the Supreme Court HAS to be a black woman? Or the 2nd in charge at HHS HAS to be a cross dresser?

These people make up a fraction of the pool of potentials that are available. You're telling me that there is no white. Hispanic, Asian, or other person that could possibly be more qualified than these box checkers?

I do think your fascism is seriously coloring your grip on reality.

EatTheRich

President
So you honestly think that the most qualified person for the Supreme Court HAS to be a black woman? Or the 2nd in charge at HHS HAS to be a cross dresser?

These people make up a fraction of the pool of potentials that are available. You're telling me that there is no white. Hispanic, Asian, or other person that could possibly be more qualified than these box checkers?

I do think your fascism is seriously coloring your grip on reality.
No, I am saying that of the thousands of appointments Biden has made it is improbable that the most qualified person for at least one of those positions isn’t a trans person. FYI Dr. Levine is not a cross-dresser.

Colorforms

Senator
No, I am saying that of the thousands of appointments Biden has made it is improbable that the most qualified person for at least one of those positions isn’t a trans person. FYI Dr. Levine is not a cross-dresser.
It's not just Levine and you know it. A number of his appointments are box checkers and it's proving out that very few of them have any competence.

Boca

Governor
With all his money you'd think he'd be tired of being laughed at and start up a new 3 ring Circus / Freak Show. He clearly has the interest and talent for that.

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
HA HA.

1644691150086.png

thenewamerican.com

thenewamerican.com

thenewamerican.com

www.leftyliars.com

www.leftyliars.com

morningstarjournal.com

morningstarjournal.com

morningstarjournal.com

1644687800532.png
1644687825084.png

1644687986429.png
View attachment 68730

1644687902810.png

thenewamerican.com

thenewamerican.com

1644690904817.png

B1DA0CAC-0CD7-4089-AE33-81D7A6C7D761.jpeg

EatTheRich

President
So that's what's causing Inflation?
I would say what’s causing inflation is

1) ballooning debt due largely to the Bush-Obama-Trump tax cuts for the rich
2) increased government spending due to on one hand the emergency for hundreds of millions occasioned by the virus and on the other hand massive self-dealing by the Trump administration
3) supply chain disruptions due to the virus and Trump’s trade wars
4) a fast-growing economy