• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This Is How Trump "Loves" The Military

OldTrapper

Council Member
Of course, he is a liar so why keep any promises. But is this how we treat our veterans?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/04/06/after-serving-military-these-immigrants-are-now-facing-deportation.html

Apr 2019
Orange County Register | By Roxana Kopetman and Angela Naso

Jose Segovia Benitez, who was brought to the United States from El Salvador when he was 3, joined the U.S. Marine Corps at 18, eager to serve what he's always considered to be his country.

He saw combat, in Iraq, and after five years was honorably discharged.

But when he came home, in 2004, Segovia wasn't the same guy. A brain injury left him depressed and angry. And he exhibited symptoms of post-traumatic stress syndrome.

This different version of Segovia also took to drinking. He got into trouble with the law and served time for domestic abuse, driving under the influence and other felony convictions.

Though he was a legal permanent resident when he joined the Marines, and he began the naturalization process while on duty, his U.S. citizenship was never finalized. Which is why, when he was leaving prison January of 2018, U.S. combat veteran Segovia was on the radar of Immigration and Customs Enforcement as a candidate for deportation. He was picked up by ICE agents and taken to the Adelanto ICE Processing Center, where he's been ever since.

Now, he's appealing a process that would send him to a country he hasn't seen since he was a toddler.

Jose and Martha Garcia are fighting to have their son, Jose Segovia Benitez, a U.S. veteran released from a detention center where he is being threatened with deportation.

The 37-year-old, a graduate of Poly High School in Long Beach, is part of a growing world of immigrants who've been deported or face deportation after serving in the U.S. military.

The government doesn't track how many people are in Segovia's predicament. Veteran groups and their supporters have documented hundreds of immigrant veterans who have been kicked out of the country, but suspect the actual number to be in the thousands. The Congressional Hispanic Caucus in 2017 put the number closer to 3,000.

Mick

The Right is always right
This different version of Segovia also took to drinking. He got into trouble with the law and served time for domestic abuse, driving under the influence and other felony convictions.
An alien who has illegal status and has committed multiple felonies......but Dems portray him as the victim because they are considering deportation for it? Are you kidding me? Jesus Christ, you people are warped. No other explanation for this. These stories get crazier and incorporate more left wing psychosis by the day.

freyasman

Senator
Of course, he is a liar so why keep any promises. But is this how we treat our veterans?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/04/06/after-serving-military-these-immigrants-are-now-facing-deportation.html

Apr 2019
Orange County Register | By Roxana Kopetman and Angela Naso

Jose Segovia Benitez, who was brought to the United States from El Salvador when he was 3, joined the U.S. Marine Corps at 18, eager to serve what he's always considered to be his country.

He saw combat, in Iraq, and after five years was honorably discharged.

But when he came home, in 2004, Segovia wasn't the same guy. A brain injury left him depressed and angry. And he exhibited symptoms of post-traumatic stress syndrome.

Though he was a legal permanent resident when he joined the Marines, and he began the naturalization process while on duty, his U.S. citizenship was never finalized. Which is why, when he was leaving prison January of 2018, U.S. combat veteran Segovia was on the radar of Immigration and Customs Enforcement as a candidate for deportation. He was picked up by ICE agents and taken to the Adelanto ICE Processing Center, where he's been ever since.

Now, he's appealing a process that would send him to a country he hasn't seen since he was a toddler.

Jose and Martha Garcia are fighting to have their son, Jose Segovia Benitez, a U.S. veteran released from a detention center where he is being threatened with deportation.

The 37-year-old, a graduate of Poly High School in Long Beach, is part of a growing world of immigrants who've been deported or face deportation after serving in the U.S. military.

The government doesn't track how many people are in Segovia's predicament. Veteran groups and their supporters have documented hundreds of immigrant veterans who have been kicked out of the country, but suspect the actual number to be in the thousands. The Congressional Hispanic Caucus in 2017 put the number closer to 3,000.
His command fucked him, and his NCOs let them. I had to push that same process through for one of my guys in the 82d..... and it was also about the same time, because we were in Iraq in 2004 and his citizenship paperwork was supposed to have been completed back in '03, when we were hunting hajjis in Afghanistan. Battalion kept blowing it off until I went down there and got in some people's faces.
Guy was the best SAW gunner I ever had.

OldTrapper

Council Member
An alien who has illegal status and has committed multiple felonies......but Dems portray him as the victim because they are considering deportation for it? Are you kidding me? Jesus Christ, you people are warped. No other explanation for this. These stories get crazier and incorporate more left wing psychosis by the day.
The guy had a green card fool, and thus was not illegal no matter how stupid asses like you think. He then did something cowards like Trump would not do, he actually served his country. Now, instead of getting the treatment he needs, and deserves, he is being deported because the coward you support does not like brown skinned people.

When you talk of being "warped", why not try reading the article for a change, OK mickey boy?

OldTrapper

Council Member
I guess I should have posted more of the article realizing that the Trumpites would not read the entire article, and would be unable to comprehend the part I did post. BTW, this is a Trump thing.

"About 5,000 lawful permanent residents, or green card holders, apply to the military every year.

A 2016 report from the American Civil Liberties Union titled "Discharged, then discarded" noted that most of the veterans deported in recent years have been lawful permanent residents. Many of them committed minor offenses while readjusting to civilian life. Nearly all were eligible for citizenship though some, according to the ACLU report, did not apply for citizenship because they believed it would happen automatically with their military service. Others applied, but their cases "were lost in an unwieldy mass of red tape."

Besides the green card holders, there's another much smaller group of veterans who face potential deportation -- asylum seekers, refugees and certain visa-holders who served in the military to provide specific language, health care backgrounds or cultural skills considered vital to the nation's interest. This group is part of the Military Accessions Vital to National Interest program, otherwise known as MAVNI.

More than 10,000 enlisted in MAVNI from 2009 to late 2016, when the program was essentially abolished, according to retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Margaret Stock, who spearheaded MAVNI. Under Stock, the program made it possible for newly enlisted immigrants to get access to a sped-up naturalization process while still in basic training.

When the program was put under review -- a month after the 2016 presidential election -- many immigrant warriors were left in limbo. Some were abruptly booted out of the military and threatened with deportation."

Mick

The Right is always right
The guy had a green card fool, and thus was not illegal no matter how stupid asses like you think. He then did something cowards like Trump would not do, he actually served his country. Now, instead of getting the treatment he needs, and deserves, he is being deported because the coward you support does not like brown skinned people.

When you talk of being "warped", why not try reading the article for a change, OK mickey boy?

Are you mentally retarded? Having a green card doesn't protect someone from deportation who has committed a felony (let alone MULTIPLE felonies like this guy)

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/grounds-deportability-when-legal-us-residents-can-be-removed.html

"Although people who carry nonimmigrant visas or green card holder have the right to be in the United States, such rights depend entirely on them following certain rules and avoiding certain types of legal violations. "

Jesus Christ, you lefties are sick. Now felons subject to deportation are victims. ROFL. Go get psychological help. You have no business even being an American let alone having an opinion on any of this. You're so nutty and psychotic that you can't even form a rational argument.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"But this is how we treat our Veterans" "WE" being leftist.

OP has nothing to do with Trump, Jose got out of military in 2004, do you not realize today is May, 14, 2019? Appears Jose may have PTSD and either didn't get the help he needed during Bush/Obama and fvcked up enough he went south of laws that require his deportation. Do realize Congress made these damn laws, not Trump.

Trump cares more for the military than your boy Barry O did and for first time ever Veterans have 'Veterans Choice' (signed by Trump) if medical care not available in timely manner WE can go to any hospital WE wish to go to.

BTW: during Slick Willy, Hillarous didn't allow soldiers to wear their Uniforms in the white house...……..there's your "WE" bs

OldTrapper

Council Member
Are you mentally retarded? Having a green card doesn't protect someone from deportation who has committed a felony (let alone MULTIPLE felonies like this guy)

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/grounds-deportability-when-legal-us-residents-can-be-removed.html

"Although people who carry nonimmigrant visas or green card holder have the right to be in the United States, such rights depend entirely on them following certain rules and avoiding certain types of legal violations. "

Jesus Christ, you lefties are sick. Now felons subject to deportation are victims. ROFL. Go get psychological help. You have no business even being an American let alone having an opinion on any of this. You're so nutty and psychotic that you can't even form a rational argument.

Hey [Unwelcome language removed], he wasn't a felon when he took the place of cowards like you to serve his country in war. Maybe you should just grow a spine, and start thinking for yourself. That war that another coward started left him with PTSD, and then he was not given adequate treatment.

The argument is there asshat, you are just too f**king stupid to see it.

OldTrapper

Council Member
"But this is how we treat our Veterans" "WE" being leftist.

OP has nothing to do with Trump, Jose got out of military in 2004, do you not realize today is May, 14, 2019? Appears Jose may have PTSD and either didn't get the help he needed during Bush/Obama and fvcked up enough he went south of laws that require his deportation. Do realize Congress made these damn laws, not Trump.

Trump cares more for the military than your boy Barry O did and for first time ever Veterans have 'Veterans Choice' (signed by Trump) if medical care not available in timely manner WE can go to any hospital WE wish to go to.

BTW: during Slick Willy, Hillarous didn't allow soldiers to wear their Uniforms in the white house...……..there's your "WE" bs
Again your ignorance does not allow you to see the truth, just lies, as usual.

The policy that is deporting this veteran is one that was set up by Trump, not Obama, or even the coward Bush.

As to the Choice program, hat was in effect long before the coward Trump stunk up the WH. The program he signed is a revised version of Veterans Choice called Veterans MISSION program. Does nothing for Veterans that was not already being done. I have been using Veterans Choice for 5 years. At first it was Choice 40 since under Obama if you did not meet the exact mileage of 40 miles (I live 39.2 miles from the nearest clinic) so now I am under the Choice 30 program.

But we went through this already didn't we?

But tell me stupid, when your gawd Trump took 1.5 billion out of the defense construction funds do you think he was thinking about he military, and the housing they are forced to live in with mold, lead, etc.?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/04/02/bad-decisions-led-privatized-military-housing-woes.html

Last edited:

OldTrapper

Council Member
I see that dawggy boy did his usual, and instead of supporting his bull shit with anything resembling facts, just posted my comments as "funny", or "dislike". He does that a lot when his asinine stupidity becomes apparent which is most of the time.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Again your ignorance does not allow you to see the truth, just lies, as usual.

The policy that is deporting this veteran is one that was set up by Trump, not Obama, or even the coward Bush.

As to the Choice program, hat was in effect long before the coward Trump stunk up the WH. The program he signed is a revised version of Veterans Choice called Veterans MISSION program. Does nothing for Veterans that was not already being done. I have been using Veterans Choice for 5 years. At first it was Choice 40 since under Obama if you did not meet the exact mileage of 40 miles (I live 39.2 miles from the nearest clinic) so now I am under the Choice 30 program.

But we went through this already didn't we?

But tell me stupid, when your gawd Trump took 1.5 billion out of the defense construction funds do you think he was thinking about he military, and the housing they are forced to live in with mold, lead, etc.?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/04/02/bad-decisions-led-privatized-military-housing-woes.html
Here's you stupid, Choice was a freaking joke during Barry O, you couldn't Choice without authorization (you can fool PJ leftist, you damn sure can't fool me) fool

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/2017/01/08/the-obama-era-is-over-here-s-how-the-military-rates-his-legacy/

O

https://www.disabledveterans.org/2015/08/04/new-veterans-choice-program-rules/

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump's personality disorder renders him incapable of empathy, of having any concern at all for others....even his family.
What's surprising is how many sociopathic conservatives rallied around to work for him....to join him in mistreating a veteran.

OldTrapper

Council Member
You have no business being an American. Your rhetoric is extreme and psychotic. Anyone who cries "victim" about a person who has committed multiple felonies is not someone who should have a voice in this country.
Who was the victim? I understand your hatred for immigrants especially the ones with the brown skin that follow the rules, however, it is your gawd that is violating our laws. Why is it that *edited* you will not hold him accountable?

Then too, why should cowards who will not fight for this country (Trump, etc.) be allowed to stay? And then you support the cowards deporting heroes.

BTW, when did you serve, and what was your MOS?

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2019/02/12/bill-would-allow-deported-veterans-a-legal-path-back-to-america/

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 21794

Hey [Unwelcome language removed], he wasn't a felon when he took the place of cowards like you to serve his country in war. Maybe you should just grow a spine, and start thinking for yourself. That war that another coward started left him with PTSD, and then he was not given adequate treatment.

The argument is there asshat, you are just too f**king stupid to see it.
Oh I see. So once he gets in the military, he should be free to commit felonies and not be deported. Just pain sick.

D

Deleted member 21794

Trump's personality disorder renders him incapable of empathy, of having any concern at all for others....even his family.
What's surprising is how many sociopathic conservatives rallied around to work for him....to join him in mistreating a veteran.
You misspelled FELON.

kaz

Small l libertarian
The VA has been a disaster for a long time. That you blame Trump for something he inherited and Obama made worse for eight years shows that you're just partisan hacking again.

If you cared about this, you'd propose solutions. And clearly throwing more money at it (all Democrats ever propose) is not the solution. Democrats love to throw other people's money at things in lieu of taking any sort of real action. That's how we ended up with the worst schools in the west while at the same time they are the most expensive. You've learned nothing, you just want to do the same thing here.

I do like how you claim to defend veterans then call them stupid and gullible because they aren't voting for Democrats as if they don't know exactly what you are

kaz

Small l libertarian
I always like when Democrats who constantly undercut the military and knee jerk blame them for everything bad that happens in the world turn around and claim you're the party that cares about them.

Sure you are, sure you are ...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I always like when Democrats who constantly undercut the military and knee jerk blame them for everything bad that happens in the world turn around and claim you're the party that cares about them.

Sure you are, sure you are ...
Yeah and especially when 'NW' post stupid high school kids join the Army.