• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is just the beginning: the Reclaiming of America !

protectionist

Governor
So you'd have handed out that punishment for the truckers who blocked the bridge from Canada to the US?
To anyone blocking traffic. Pregnant women in labor in blocked cars, dont have any better chance by virtue of who the blockers are. Same with people bleeding out heading for the ER. Same with fire trucks, and the people waiting for them. Same with police cars, and the people waiting for them. Same with ambulances, and the people waiting for them.

For all the leftist blockheads to whom this never occured. Blocking traffic is a life & death crime. Mayors who order cops to stand down & dont arrests these idiots, should be arrested also.

write on

Senator
Anything liberals don't, like they hit with either of their 2 favorite catchwords > "fascist" or "racist".. In the meantime, their heros (Biden, Garland, Waters, etc) are fascism gone wild, and their racism equally bad (Affiramtive Action, ARP, CRT).

BTW - I just added 2 more items to the OP list. View attachment 70248
Might not be a bad idea. Umm No, they'd just show up in wheelchairs or electric scooters. Better to just lock them up (no privileges of course)
Those "favorite catchwords" are the truth.

When first we practice to deceive, what a tangled web we weave.

That about sums up the right wing defense.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
To anyone blocking traffic. Pregnant women in labor in blocked cars, dont have any better chance by virtue of who the blockers are. Same with people bleeding out heading for the ER. Same with fire trucks, and the people waiting for them. Same with police cars, and the people waiting for them. Same with ambulances, and the people waiting for them.

For all the leftist blockheads to whom this never occured. Blocking traffic is a life & death Crime. Mayors who order cops to stand down & dont arrests these idiots, should be arrested also.
So you'd have punished the right wing truck drivers and the Jan 6th Trumplicans who blocked the street up to the capitol building?

EatTheRich

President
Going back to abortion being banned. Back in the days when sanity was in style, instead of woke lunacy.
Yes, this is just the beginning. And what other facets of US culture are going to be restored ? Here are some of the wreckages of US culture that are going to be abolished >>

1. Same-sex marriage abolished.
2. LGBT loons being allowed to teach in schools.
3. Affirmative Action discrimination (reparation$$ to white victims).
4. Railroaded police - now to be freed from prison
5. Illegal immigration - Mass deportation program of illegal aliens
(Operation Wetback 2)
6. CRT nationwide ban
7. Removed statues restored
8. Twitter cleaned up -1000 employees fired and replaced.
9. Biden impeached and removed. Harris walks away.
10. Nationwide CCW will replace stiff gun control.
11. Blocking traffic abolished- life imprisonment for offenders.
12. 2020 "election" fraud verified. Trump becomes president.
13. Kneeling during the national anthem will be a felony. 5 years prison minimum.
14. Transex surgeries abolished/oulawed. Severe penalties for offenders.
15. Men (posing as women) participating in womens' sports outlawed (felony offense)

And this is just for starters.
Good luck (not sincerely) rolling back the gains of the Civil Rights movement, women’s and LGBT rights movement, and American Revolution. Hundreds of millions of Americans will be here resisting your efforts.

reason10

Governor
Lifetime sentence for blocking traffic. Yeah... Ordinarily I would say that is the dumbest thing ever written but I'm sure you'll be by in a few minutes to top it.
Maybe not a lifetime sentence for blocking traffic. Maybe just a felony arrest, so that the traffic blocker never gets to vote again.

Maybe freedom from prosecution for the car driver who does not stop when a bunch of entitled ass holes try to block his car. That might cause a few brains to grow in the empty heads of the liberals.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Anything liberals don't, like they hit with either of their 2 favorite catchwords > "fascist" or "racist".. In the meantime, their heros (Biden, Garland, Waters, etc) are fascism gone wild, and their racism equally bad (Affiramtive Action, ARP, CRT).

BTW - I just added 2 more items to the OP list. View attachment 70248
None of those leaders are near fascism politically. Affirmative action and CRT is anti-racist, the ARP is a race-neutral plan which you call racist because it undermines efforts to leverage poverty to intensify racial exploitation.

If you would have supported locking up Martin Luther King for life for protesting, your position is objectively racist.

write on

Senator
Maybe not a lifetime sentence for blocking traffic. Maybe just a felony arrest, so that the traffic blocker never gets to vote again.

Maybe freedom from prosecution for the car driver who does not stop when a bunch of entitled [Unwelcome language removed] try to block his car. That might cause a few brains to grow in the empty heads of the liberals.
Now you change your stance from the death penalty to stripping the right to vote from those you disagree with.

Trump and Edited have your back.

Last edited by a moderator:

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
So you'd have punished the right wing truck drivers and the Jan 6th Trumplicans who blocked the street up to the capitol building?
Are you kidding? These Yabba Dabbas spell the word "JUST US". There is nthing that a rightie might do that will be condemned by other righties. The laws that OP proposes only apply to libbies.

protectionist

Governor
I would punish ANYBODY who blocks traffic, including the politicians who endorse and allow it. But let's bear in mind, that for every one time a right winger has blocked traffic, left wingers have done it 1000 times (in Democrat cities)

protectionist

Governor
Why would I want to engage with a fascist other than change their mindset?

As obvious, you're a lost trump cultist.
I am a common sense realist, whether Trump ever came along or not. Most of the policies I advocated in the OP were standard-accepted, in general, in America, for many years of the early part of my life. That young numbskull lunatics have come along and made changes, means absolutely NOTHING.

write on

Senator
I am a common sense realist, whether Trump ever came along or not. Most of the policies I advocated in the OP were standard-accepted, in general, in America, for many years of the early part of my life. That young numbskull lunatics have come along and made changes, means absolutely NOTHING.
"standard-accepted"?

Therein lies the problem of the lies that you believe.

write on

Senator
Where's the right wing backup that agrees with you?

I'd like to weed them out as being against your stance against what America was founded on.

protectionist

Governor
As many of the 21st century lunacies unravel, and we go back to 1960/1970 life, some leftists will slowly accept the new (for them) ways, and adapt.

Others will lose their minds, and go deeper into insanity than they already are.