• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is just the beginning: the Reclaiming of America !

write on

Senator
As many of the 21st century lunacies unravel, and we go back to 1960/1970 life, some leftists will slowly accept the new (for them) ways, and adapt.

Others will lose their minds, and go deeper into insanity than they already are.
...and turn fascist, like you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I've read it, and if you have anything particular to say about the Constitution you could say it. You havent.
Sending someone to jail for life because they might create a hazard by blocking traffic is against the 8th amendment. Double parking....go straight to jail.

Driving over the speed limit MIGHT endanger someone else's life....LIFE IMPRISONMENT....

Claiming the election was stolen, then calling for a mob to come to DC and "fight like hell" to stop the count of electors could create a life threatening riot....LIFE IMPRISONMENT.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
The affirmation of good policy. Insane leftists calling it "insanity". Thanks. I didn't actually need the boost, but thanks anyway. It's the thought that counts. View attachment 70249
Yeah, denying the rights of various people is sound policy champ. Women, homosexual people, black people, or other you nuts don’t approve of...Putting people in jail for life for blocking traffic...Nice...Every hoorah with a couple hundred bucks running around with a concealed pistol...What could possibly go wrong....5 years for kneeling...Interesting. You are obviously a delusional lunatic and sadly the GOP has become an insane asylum. Hopefully the GOP will become defunct soon and replaced by a real Conservative party.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Plenty of examples of free speech are illegal, didnt you know ?

I think statues look nice. Especially the ones of soldiers.

Don't want to answer my question ? (of post 36) How surprising. :rolleyes:
The kind of speech that is questionable is what can cause harm...inciting a riot is one example. Banning speech because you don't like it is simply an example of the kind of dictatorship you'd find under Putin.

EatTheRich

President
So when things turn in a direction away from your desires, that is to be called "fascist" by you. Nice try.
Projection of what you do constantly. The other poster is looser with the term than I would like but at least he’s accurately using it to refer to a right-wing program of national renewal on the basis of a radical defeat of the working class and the undoing of leftist advances.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
I've read it, and if you have anything particular to say about the Constitution you could say it. You havent.
Your top post
1) violates 14th Amendment
2) violates 14th Amendment
3) violates 14th Amendment
4) police don’t get “railroaded.” On the contrary, it takes a titanic struggle to put even the most abusive cop in prison. Since these are the cops you want freed, you want them rewarded for violating Article I and the 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and 14th Amendments
5) in practice likely violates Articles I and VI and 5th, 8th, 10th, and 14th Amendments
6) violates 1st Amendment
7) probably Constitutional; just stupid
8) depending on how it’s gone about, probably Constitutional
9) Constitutional, also utopian and stupid
10) possible 10th Amendment violation, otherwise a good idea
11) 8th Amendment violation, possible 1st Amendment violation
12) Article II and 12th and 14th Amendment violation
13) 1st and 8th Amendment violation
14) likely 8th and 14th Amendment violation
15) probable 1st Amendment violation, possible 8th and 14th Amendment violations

Jack4freedom

Governor
And you don't have the slightest idea why blocking traffic should carry such a severe sentence. Just as I always say > Liberals don't know anything. :rolleyes:
Blocking traffic is definitely a public nuisance and should be prosecuted. I remember a few months back when those moron truckers were deliberately blocking traffic. I think they should have been heavily fined and possibly tossed in the slammer for 6 months or a year. Life imprisonment for such an offense is ridiculous. Your idiotic assertions made in the OP prove beyond a doubt that you are delusional and mentally deranged. Get some help.