• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is just the beginning: the Reclaiming of America !

middleview

President
Supporting Member
For the first time in our history a sitting president tried to encourage followers to "Peacefully & Patriotically" make your voices heard."

How long has it been since I posted the video of that ? 3 days ? You should be ashamed. But keep up the lying. With every ludicrous lie, Republicans gain another 100 votes in November. Love it.
fight like hell or you won't have a country...minutes later a riot...

Yes, the Supreme Court is aggressively attacking the human rights of women, people of color, and LGBT+ people in order to re-establish the sorts of rigid hierarchies of sex and race oppression that protect the capitalist exploitation of workers by dividing and weakening the working class.
While it appears from many that the Holocaust never happened have to wonder why McHeil's Navy attacked a US Naval Hospital stealing & burning a US Constitution in 1971 as if it was a continuation of Nazi Germany's Kristallnacht which obviously was part of the Catholic Church bartering Jewish Holocaust deaths for Islam oil prior to Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations concentration camp medical care that has been continued with those burning Bush's Arab "death to the infidels" health care plan Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom of thieving National Archives purchased US Constitutions - old glories presented by Ike to Holocaust survivors for business excellence & Israel hand scribed old testaments arsonists. It's no wonder those crooks on Capital Hill in Nazington, Diatribe of Christiananality pedophilia under color of law malfeasance interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" tradition of thieving Eisenhower presented old glorys over decades has the same value in their "man is God" Peter Principle pyramid scheme as Islam fabricated human reproduction medical pseudoscience virgin Mary misnomer immaculate son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception to perpetuate Christian suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming just as Russia's rootin' tootin' Putin fabricated Ukraine Nazis misnomer.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nice try. :D

1000 Democrats and Republicans said fight like hell or you wont have a country, or the equivalent - no riot.
Trump says "stop the steal"...meaning the constitutional process of counting the electors.
He says "fight like hell".

They then rioted to do exactly that. Now we have 800 good and loyal Trump lovers charged in the riot.

Some are even RNC party officials...and you want to claim all those republicans got in trouble because they were listening to democrats...

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
I see some cop holding the door for people to leave the senate chamber and 5 cops faced with hundreds of Trump lovers...who have already breached the doors and windows.
Earlier the deranged lunatic was insisting that all of the rioters were democrats too.

I think senility is a bitch.

protectionist

Governor
Some are even RNC party officials...and you want to claim all those republicans got in trouble because they were listening to democrats...
That's about the size of it, but I don't expect information-deprived victims of leftist OMISSION media to know it, because like I often say, leftists don't know anything.

Leftist activists infiltrated the Capitol Hill protests on January 6th disguised as conservative reporters, with those activists allegedly giving tips to the FBI as to how to infiltrate Trump rallies.
The astounding report, from the independent journalist known as L, detailed the presence of leftist activists and so-called actors Walter Masterson and Peter Scattini, during the Capitol Hill protests on January 6th. Masterson and Scattini, both “TikTok comedians,” attended the protests disguised as supporters of President Trump, with Masterson posing as a reporter for OANN and Fox News.

L revealed that there is a far greater number of loosely affiliated “creators” who collaborate with each other and infiltrate Trump rallies. L said that when she was investigating Masterson and Scattini, she noticed that there is a “lot of overlap between these leftist actors and activists that do this. This circle keeps getting bigger.” L argued that the activists are “working to poison the well against conservatives” by painting a distorted picture of the representatives of these rallies.

National File can reveal another activist within this loose network, known as Crackhead Barney, was also in attendance at the Capitol Hill protests. In an interview reposted to their Twitter, she can be seen interviewing Jake Angeli, also known as the Q Shaman. L noted that Crackhead Barney spends much of her time filming protests in NYC and DC.

nationalfile.com

BOMBSHELL: Leftists Infiltrated 1/6 Protests Disguised As Pro-Trump Reporters While Working With Democrat News Outlets
A bombshell report has confirmed that leftist activists infiltrated the Capitol Hill protests on January 6th disguised as conservative reporters
nationalfile.com
nationalfile.com

This "Some Bitch Told Me" is the most thorough and deepest report issued on the Jan 6 ploy, disguised and portrayed to be a Trump riot. Another testament to the ongoing reality that leftists will say and do anything.

somebitchtoldme.com

Leftist Actors Disguised Themselves & Pretended to Work For Conservative News Outlets During January 6th Protests; Told FBI How to Infiltrate Trump Rallies - Some Bitch Told Me
More information keeps rolling out relating to the January 6th protest in DC, and the narrative (as always) keeps falling apart.
somebitchtoldme.com
somebitchtoldme.com

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Thought I was finished with exposing the Leftist agent provocateurs who ran and directed the Jan 6 charade ? Not hardly. They were prolific.

It appears that some key players in the organization and execution of the January 6 terrorist “Insurrection” may have been Deep-State operatives, working for the FBI or various other US intelligence agencies that day. Among these men were Stewart Rhodes, who founded the patriot group Oath Keepers, and Ray Epps, president of the Arizona chapter.

Here's some more background information especially for information-deprived victims of leftist OMISSION media, who walk around never knowing how much they don't know.

Far Left Activists Infiltrated Jan. 6 Protests Dressed as Conservatives with OAN Microphone – Breached Capitol Grounds, Gave FBI Tips on How to Infiltrate Trump Rallies (VIDEO) - Survive the News

IT WAS A SETUP! FBI Admits Jan. 6 Was Deep State Operation – They Were Running At Least One Operative in the Crowd at the US Capitol (VIDEO) - Survive the News

It Wasn’t Just the FBI – The Capitol Police Also Had at Least 3 Operatives Planted Inside the Jan. 6 Trump Protests - Survive the News

protectionist

Governor
I see some cop holding the door for people to leave the senate chamber and 5 cops faced with hundreds of Trump lovers...who have already breached the doors and windows.
1652835449580.png You saw 5 cops complicit in the ploy posing as a riot, trying to gin up an issue for issue-less Democrats. Pitiful. November 8 can't get here soon enough. 1652835474352.png

EatTheRich

President
That's about the size of it, but I don't expect information-deprived victims of leftist OMISSION media to know it, because like I often say, leftists don't know anything.

Leftist activists infiltrated the Capitol Hill protests on January 6th disguised as conservative reporters, with those activists allegedly giving tips to the FBI as to how to infiltrate Trump rallies.
The astounding report, from the independent journalist known as L, detailed the presence of leftist activists and so-called actors Walter Masterson and Peter Scattini, during the Capitol Hill protests on January 6th. Masterson and Scattini, both “TikTok comedians,” attended the protests disguised as supporters of President Trump, with Masterson posing as a reporter for OANN and Fox News.

L revealed that there is a far greater number of loosely affiliated “creators” who collaborate with each other and infiltrate Trump rallies. L said that when she was investigating Masterson and Scattini, she noticed that there is a “lot of overlap between these leftist actors and activists that do this. This circle keeps getting bigger.” L argued that the activists are “working to poison the well against conservatives” by painting a distorted picture of the representatives of these rallies.

National File can reveal another activist within this loose network, known as Crackhead Barney, was also in attendance at the Capitol Hill protests. In an interview reposted to their Twitter, she can be seen interviewing Jake Angeli, also known as the Q Shaman. L noted that Crackhead Barney spends much of her time filming protests in NYC and DC.

nationalfile.com

BOMBSHELL: Leftists Infiltrated 1/6 Protests Disguised As Pro-Trump Reporters While Working With Democrat News Outlets
A bombshell report has confirmed that leftist activists infiltrated the Capitol Hill protests on January 6th disguised as conservative reporters
nationalfile.com
nationalfile.com

This "Some Bitch Told Me" is the most thorough and deepest report issued on the Jan 6 ploy, disguised and portrayed to be a Trump riot. Another testament to the ongoing reality that leftists will say and do anything.

somebitchtoldme.com

Leftist Actors Disguised Themselves & Pretended to Work For Conservative News Outlets During January 6th Protests; Told FBI How to Infiltrate Trump Rallies - Some Bitch Told Me
More information keeps rolling out relating to the January 6th protest in DC, and the narrative (as always) keeps falling apart.
somebitchtoldme.com
somebitchtoldme.com
So on one hand there are hundreds of convictions of longtime Trump activists, on the other hand there is somebitchtoldme-dot-com noticing that the same regularly televised right-wing reporters at the Trump rally also covered (in hostile terms, of course) leftist rallies over the years.