• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is not Good

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What's that about climate change?
Droughts
What's that about same happening in 1970's when I lived there?
Climate Chage is presently here, temps went from high 90's
Ian didn't give us half the rain predicted.to 40's in the mornings now.

Boltlady

Mayor
Along with or in place of oil pipelines I do believe we should have water pipelines. We already know that some parts of the country get globs of water at a time when other parts don't get much or any. If we would apply our technology abilities into balancing those things out instead of how better to kill people in wars we would all be bet6er off.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Along with or in place of oil pipelines I do believe we should have water pipelines. We already know that some parts of the country get globs of water at a time when other parts don't get much or any. If we would apply our technology abilities into balancing those things out instead of how better to kill people in wars we would all be bet6er off.
There's a great big ocean on the Cali coast that could be de-salted, this isn't something new, it was same in the 70's when I lived there and here it is 2022!

EatTheRich

President
A drought with the severity that would statistically occur once every 400 years is now projected to occur once every 20 years due to global warming.

Adaptation is worthless if we don’t stop making the problem much, much worse … and if we keep burning fossil fuels at these rates, present-day conditions will look idyllic compared to the hell we are preparing for future generations.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
A drought with the severity that would statistically occur once every 400 years is now projected to occur once every 20 years due to global warming.

Adaptation is worthless if we don’t stop making the problem much, much worse … and if we keep burning fossil fuels at these rates, present-day conditions will look idyllic compared to the hell we are preparing for future generations.
Hpw do you hate your rental in winter in Montana?

'Firewood'