• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is the right wing. Religion is a con, just like those that use it to gain wealth and fame.

write on

Senator
The latest is marjory tylor green and lauren boebert.

Your previous messiah and jerry falwell had a plan; and it worked smoothy for 40yrs.....until they got called out, using scripture;

Giving to the Needy
6 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Prayer
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

Despicable

4/15

Mayor
I sure don't need some article or magazine telling me cons are not real christians. All you need to do is watch them after church and how they talk and act.

write on

Senator
It's like most republicans- from reagan to trump, that set the fire along with their racist southern stratery.

But many have not learned- hence my thread header.

o_O