• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is the world Seattle shit holers would have you live in

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yeah, because they shoot up their neighborhoods daily in "eastern washington and idaho". ROFL.

You should have stayed on the Parnut and Fruitman hoax. The conspiracies and excuses get more bizarre and deranged by the hour.
Those people don’t live in neighborhoods per say. They live in military style encampments with barbed wire on the perimeters. They home school their children and are always armed to the teeth. They teach their children to hate by reading certain passages of the old Testament. These are some sick puppies. Right wing white nationalists. They all love Trump and think he was sent by god.

Prosecutors in the Parnas and Fruman case indicated that there would be further charges filed and that other codefendants would be indicted soon. (Rudy Guiliani) Then Barr stepped in and fired the SDNY Federal Prosecutor in an obvious and blatant attempt to obstruct justice for another bunch of Trump’s criminal accomplices. Lucky for us as Americans, everyone is on to Trump/Barr’s little game and its coming unraveled as we speak. Soon naive nit wits like you will be exposed for not seeing through your sleazy hero Trump and his crooked fat sidekick, Barr. A great time for America is just around the corner champ. Keep the faith.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wow, it’s amazing how desperate you get on the defense. Now you’re Making up phantom theories to avoid admitting that people were murdered in a manifestation of radical leftism, and that people in CHOP, who vow to denounce and attack police, chased medical help and police away.

Stop making up absolute BS. Just admit it. CHOP and utopian leftism isn’t a good system.
Chop was a mess...anarchy, not leftism...speaking of making shit up...the shooting victims were already in the hospital by the time EMTs got there and nobody knows who the shooter is.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Gee, couldn't have been someone expressing anger at those who set up CHOP, eh?
Some right winger who took a shot from the shadows? Let me know if you discover who it was...then your accusation might have some degree of credibility, rather than (once again) posting as if you know something your couldn't possibly know.

Do you even read the news ? LOL

middleview

President
Supporting Member
A teenaged kid bleeding out while first responders were prevented from treating him is better? If you say so.
Taking over that area of the city was idiotic at best. If I'd owned property there I would be asking the leaders of the movement how in hell they hoped to deal with an emergency? What if there were a fire? Anybody in your mob know how to fight a fire? Got any equipment? Nah...

But do try to deal with the facts. The victim was transported to the hospital within minutes. The shooter is said to have been a gang member and not one of the people demonstrating due to the killing of George. That, in no way, says CHOP was a good idea. They clearly were not prepared to deal with crime and didn't care about private property or vandalism.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Taking over that area of the city was idiotic at best. If I'd owned property there I would be asking the leaders of the movement how in hell they hoped to deal with an emergency? What if there were a fire? Anybody in your mob know how to fight a fire? Got any equipment? Nah...

But do try to deal with the facts. The victim was transported to the hospital within minutes. The shooter is said to have been a gang member and not one of the people demonstrating due to the killing of George. That, in no way, says CHOP was a good idea. They clearly were not prepared to deal with crime and didn't care about private property or vandalism.

so some 'medics' ill equipped... threw the shot individual in to the back of a pick up...and zipped over to a hospital..

Seems the video captured a license. I wonder if the 'medics' were licensed... the 'ambulance' licensed.. that proper safeguards were taken... and proper procedures applied vis apprpriate interventions...

feels like a lot of liability to me... maybe this person could have been saved f proper medical personnell were not forced away by anarchy and violence...

alas, this person will never know...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Dawit is clearing the 1-5 freeway of BLM in Seattle

1593987983180.pngOne dead One critical and hope they had their Mask on.