• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

“This is what an attempted coup looks like”

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You seem to forget that the FBI and DOJ concealed the investigation into the Kremlin/Trump election crimes while repeatedly blabbing about their inane investigation into “Hillary’s emails.”

Did you really forget all that?

Really?

;-)
LOL! Of course, they couldn't find any facts to support the "Kremlin/Trump election crime" that never existed. Hillary's "home brew" server and cavalier handling of classified info is thoroughly documented.

Bugsy McGurk

President
LOL! Of course, they couldn't find any facts to support the "Kremlin/Trump election Crime" that never existed. Hillary's "home brew" server and cavalier handling of classified info is thoroughly documented.
Those lies have nothing to do with what I said. You evaded what I said.

But you know that.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So the fact that you don't like people is evidence of their criminality? LOL!
Word is out that the Trump people testifying before the House Select committee on Jan 6 are turning on him. And those who are balking like Bannon are only confirming they're guilty of participating in the conspiracy against the US.

Raoul_Luke

Word is out that the Trump people testifying before the House Select committee on Jan 6 are turning on him. And those who are balking like Bannon are only confirming they're guilty of participating in the conspiracy against the US.
Yeah, just like how you guys "had him" on "Russian collusion." The Jan 6 "insurrection" is looking more and more like a deep state false flag operation, so I wouldn't go counting those chickens before they are hatched.

Raoul_Luke

He's off in his "alternate reality" created exclusively by his own ignorance. Thus, every response is "hacktacular"!
Stick around newby - you will find that nobody (NO BODY) more thoroughly documents their posts, or has been proven correct when the facts are revealed around here than me. Enjoy the ride, but wear a seat belt because it's going to get bumpy for you if you keep tangling with me.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, just like how you guys "had him" on "Russian collusion." The Jan 6 "insurrection" is looking more and more like a deep state false flag operation, so I wouldn't go counting those chickens before they are hatched.
If you listen to people like Tucker Carlson and ignore deep dive documents like the Mueller report or the Senate report on the 2016 election, you have no recourse but to be a good boy trumpie and screech like he does....fake news, fake news.

Raoul_Luke

If you listen to people like Tucker Carlson and ignore deep dive documents like the Mueller report or the Senate report on the 2016 election, you have no recourse but to be a good boy trumpie and screech like he does....fake news, fake news.
LOL! You must be purposefully avoiding the Durham indictments. You guys are the ones with all the "fake news."

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
LOL! You must be purposefully avoiding the Durham indictments. You guys are the ones with all the "fake news."
The Durham indictments are about the Steele dossier contributors. The Steele Dossier was not used by Mueller or the Senate report on the interference of Russians in the 2016 election.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The fact is that the only candidate who was "colluding with Russians" to steal the election was Hillary (and her henchpersons in the deep state). It is the biggest scandal in the history of the USA. And all you can say is "nothing to see here, move along."

That is a hacktastic position to take on these revelations.
What russian government official did anyone in the Clinton campaign meet with, email or call on the phone?

Meanwhile, Trump campaign has over 100 contacts with Russian officials or Putin cronies. Carter Page meets with the Russian Deputy Prime Minister in Moscow. A hack of the DNC email server results in an attempt to use the stolen email to smear Hillary. Credible sources link the Russian government to the hack.

An Australian government official tips the FBI to a possible link between the Trump campaign and the DNC hack.

So is misinformation slandering a political opponent an attempt to steal the election? So Trump started off the election of 2020 by falsely claiming the only way he'd lose is if Biden committed election fraud. He then pushed false information that there had been fraud.

It is amazingly silly to suggest that it is an attempt to steal an election when you tweet out that the opponent should be arrested for non-existent crimes...as Trump did. How about when people edit a video and claim it shows the opponent having a seizure?

You ignore a real attempt at a coup in favor of pretending there is nothing to see there.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The Durham "investigation" has resulted in an indictment for a lawyer who they say lied about who he was billing for his hours....yeah, that is important stuff...

Then he indicts someone for supposedly lying about his sources for the information in the dossier.

Durham has found nothing at all that discounts what we know from the Mueller investigation and Crossfire Hurricane....like the nearly 100 contacts between the Russians and the Trump campaign. What campaign has ever been so close to a foreign government?

BlueHeel

Council Member
Stick around newby - you will find that nobody (NO BODY) more thoroughly documents their posts, or has been proven correct when the facts are revealed around here than me. Enjoy the ride, but wear a seat belt because it's going to get bumpy for you if you keep tangling with me.
Nah. I ain't following you down your rabbit holes. There are too many mind-muddling lies and half-truths down there. Isnt that where you found your Veterinarian Covid expert? Enjoy your alternative sanity.

Raoul_Luke

Nah. I ain't following you down your rabbit holes. There are too many mind-muddling lies and half-truths down there. Isnt that where you found your Veterinarian Covid expert? Enjoy your alternative sanity.
LOL! You are apparently either blissfully unaware or else cravenly dishonest in your ignorance regarding the number of medical researchers with veterinarian degrees:

The number of veterinarians in the United States is inadequate to meet societal needs in biomedical research and public health. Areas of greatest need include translational medical research, veterinary pathology, laboratory-animal medicine, emerging infectious diseases, public health, academic medicine, and production-animal medicine...

This review focuses predominantly on the current need for veterinarians in biomedical research. ..

Veterinarians in academia, industry, or the government are often leaders or key team members involved in a broad array of research including basic science research, biomedical research with applications to animal or human health, laboratory-animal medicine, public health, and medical product development.

The Need for Veterinarians in Biomedical Research (nih.gov)

You feeling stupid yet? If not, keep reading and you will:

1636215579110.png
What he is, is actually a Medical Doctor with specialty training in Veterinary Medicine, as well as having a PhD in (animal) virology. He has had an extensive career in medical research and vaccine development (as well as a stint with the Gates Foundation, which, lets face it, can hire anyone they want so only the best in their fields work there). I don't know who you think you are fooling by deriding him as an "ordinary veterinarian" (which, of course he is not), but all you are showing is your lack of understanding of this matter.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You posted this about the division of our country because of Trump and Putin's
interference...

Because it was actually Hillary's "hand" in it?

No supporting documentation.

When it is pointed out that Hillary didn't do anything to divide us...

She got 3 million more votes because she framed him for "Russian collusion" when in fact SHE was the one who was doing it!

And you link to Durham's indictments of a lawyer who allegedly lied about who paid him or a source for Steele who is accused of lying about his sources...Nothing at all about Hillary
dividing us.

THen you post that Hillary Clinton "looks like" a felon...again linking to Durham's indictments.

Your next post claims Clinton was paying the Russian source...no links.

The fact is that the only candidate who was "colluding with Russians" to steal the election was Hillary (and her henchpersons in the deep state). It is the biggest scandal in the history of the USA. And all you can say is "nothing to see here, move along."

Again, no links.

LOL! Of course, they couldn't find any facts to support the "Kremlin/Trump election Crime" that never existed. Hillary's "home brew" server and cavalier handling of classified info is thoroughly documented.

Hmmm, no links

The Jan 6 "insurrection" is looking more and more like a deep state false flag operation

Really?

BlueHeel

Council Member
You posted this about the division of our country because of Trump and Putin's
interference...

Because it was actually Hillary's "hand" in it?

No supporting documentation.

When it is pointed out that Hillary didn't do anything to divide us...

She got 3 million more votes because she framed him for "Russian collusion" when in fact SHE was the one who was doing it!

And you link to Durham's indictments of a lawyer who allegedly lied about who paid him or a source for Steele who is accused of lying about his sources...Nothing at all about Hillary
dividing us.

THen you post that Hillary Clinton "looks like" a felon...again linking to Durham's indictments.

Your next post claims Clinton was paying the Russian source...no links.

Again, no links.

Hmmm, no links

The Jan 6 "insurrection" is looking more and more like a deep state false flag operation

Really?
I've got him researching every veterinarian that does medical research. He'll be down in his rabbit hole of fake facts for a while.

BlueHeel

Council Member
LOL! You are apparently either blissfully unaware or else cravenly dishonest in your ignorance regarding the number of medical researchers with veterinarian degrees:

The number of veterinarians in the United States is inadequate to meet societal needs in biomedical research and public health. Areas of greatest need include translational medical research, veterinary pathology, laboratory-animal medicine, emerging infectious diseases, public health, academic medicine, and production-animal medicine...

This review focuses predominantly on the current need for veterinarians in biomedical research. ..

Veterinarians in academia, industry, or the government are often leaders or key team members involved in a broad array of research including basic science research, biomedical research with applications to animal or human health, laboratory-animal medicine, public health, and medical product development.

The Need for Veterinarians in Biomedical Research (nih.gov)

You feeling stupid yet? If not, keep reading and you will:

View attachment 66761
What he is, is actually a Medical Doctor with specialty training in Veterinary Medicine, as well as having a PhD in (animal) virology. He has had an extensive career in medical research and vaccine development (as well as a stint with the Gates Foundation, which, lets face it, can hire anyone they want so only the best in their fields work there). I don't know who you think you are fooling by deriding him as an "ordinary veterinarian" (which, of course he is not), but all you are showing is your lack of understanding of this matter.
Wow! That's quite the rant.
Hacktacular!
Didn't mean to make you lose your mind, up in here!
Ride that whacky roller coaster!

Raoul_Luke

Wow! That's quite the rant.
Hacktacular!
Didn't mean to make you lose your mind, up in here!
Ride that whacky roller coaster!
Was that supposed to refute the facts I posted? Because that's not what it did - it only exposed you as a hackiot.

Raoul_Luke

I've got him researching every veterinarian that does medical research. He'll be down in his rabbit hole of fake facts for a while.
I proved you wrong. Apparently, you are pretty comfy in that (loser) position.