• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is what happens when Republicans call the shots

protectionist

Governor
I deny that you've shown credible evidence that illegal immigrants have spread covid. I've shown you evidence that they are being tested and quarantined.
Wow, are you ever brainwashed. I feel like I'm talking to a chimpanzee. Don't worry I'll be back with plenty of your requested "evidence"

And where is your so-called "evidence" from ? Washington Pest ? (as in fleas)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wow, are you ever brainwashed. I feel like I'm talking to a chimpanzee. Don't worry I'll be back with plenty of your requested "evidence"

And where is your so-called "evidence" from ? Washington Pest ? (as in fleas)
I posted stats on detainees in quarantine, listed by detention center.

protectionist

Governor
I knew some Trump apologist would be along with that accusation.

So what part does the low vaccination rate in Florida play into that? In fact the number of illegals testing positive is very low...and they are being detained and treated.

ICE is now part of the Biden Administration, whose game is to fil up the country with as many Democrat-voting illegal aliens as possible, and turn red states blue. These immoral turds have zero credibility, ICE, and any other part of the Biden administration.

Link is worthless.

EatTheRich

President
ICE is now part of the Biden Administration, whose game is to fil up the country with as many Democrat-voting illegal aliens as possible, and turn red states blue. These immoral turds have zero credibility, ICE, and any other part of the Biden administration.

Link is worthless.
“Illegal aliens” don’t vote in national elections.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Posted Where ? From whom ? Be advised anything from Biden administration is worthless.
And yet you've posted nothing but opinion. Until you post something verifiable from a credible source....the conversation is a waste of time. When I dispute one of your sources I show evidence of their credibility or lack of it. Where is yours?

protectionist

Governor
And yet you've posted nothing but opinion. Until you post something verifiable from a credible source....the conversation is a waste of time. When I dispute one of your sources I show evidence of their credibility or lack of it. Where is yours?
here's the BEGINNING of posts yet to come >>

Josh Caplan
@joshdcaplan

·
18h

FOX NEWS: Border Patrol union official warns coronavirus-positive migrants released into U.S. "day in, day out"

(1) Josh Caplan on Twitter: "FOX NEWS: Border Patrol union official warns coronavirus-positive migrants released into U.S. "day in, day out"" / Twitter

And this doesn't include thousands of BIDEN-wearing T shirts, GOT AWAYS

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So in March she said I'd refer you to another agency for an answer. I just gave you current updated info.

So you have a tweet and a comment from March...4 months ago. In that comment she said a proposal to test all immigrants was under consideration. My source shows that is being done.

protectionist

Governor
So in March she said I'd refer you to another agency for an answer. I just gave you current updated info.

So you have a tweet and a comment from March...4 months ago. In that comment she said a proposal to test all immigrants was under consideration. My source shows that is being done.
And mine (July 29) says it is NOT being done.
“We have been doing well as a community in slowing the spread of this deadly virus. But ill-conceived policies by both the federal and state governments are beginning to have serious consequences for Hidalgo County,” said Judge Cortez. “I call on federal immigration officials to stop releasing infected migrants into our community and am further calling on Governor Abbott to return to Hidalgo County the safety tools he took away that would help us slow the spread of this disease. This is unacceptable.”

On July 26, 2021, a La Joya Police Department Officer was waved down by a concern citizen at the Whataburger located at 450 E. US-83, La Joya, TX 78560.

The citizen explained to the Officer that she had observed a family group who were not being observant of proper health guidelines. She stated that the family was coughing and sneezing without covering their mouths and were not wearing face masks.

The Officer was also told by Whataburger management that they wanted the people to leave the establishment due to their disregard to other people's health.
The Officer approached the family and was told by them that they had been apprehended by Border Patrol days prior and were released because they were sick with Covid-19.
It was also learned that the family was housed at the Texas Inn Hotel located at 612 E. Expressway 83 La Joya Tx. 78560, by a charity group.

1627916633857.png

South Texas Police Department Issues Public Health Announcement After COVID-Stricken Migrants Seen ‘Coughing, Sneezing’ At Whataburger – CBS Dallas / Fort Worth (cbslocal.com)

And I still don't know where your so-called "link" is, or if it is from any source other than Biden admin people covering their asses, who will say anything to make it look good.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And mine (July 29) says it is NOT being done.
“We have been doing well as a community in slowing the spread of this deadly virus. But ill-conceived policies by both the federal and state governments are beginning to have serious consequences for Hidalgo County,” said Judge Cortez. “I call on federal immigration officials to stop releasing infected migrants into our community and am further calling on Governor Abbott to return to Hidalgo County the safety tools he took away that would help us slow the spread of this disease. This is unacceptable.”

On July 26, 2021, a La Joya Police Department Officer was waved down by a concern citizen at the Whataburger located at 450 E. US-83, La Joya, TX 78560.

The citizen explained to the Officer that she had observed a family group who were not being observant of proper health guidelines. She stated that the family was coughing and sneezing without covering their mouths and were not wearing face masks.

The Officer was also told by Whataburger management that they wanted the people to leave the establishment due to their disregard to other people's health.
The Officer approached the family and was told by them that they had been apprehended by Border Patrol days prior and were released because they were sick with Covid-19.
It was also learned that the family was housed at the Texas Inn Hotel located at 612 E. Expressway 83 La Joya Tx. 78560, by a charity group.

View attachment 64543

South Texas Police Department Issues Public Health Announcement After COVID-Stricken Migrants Seen ‘Coughing, Sneezing’ At Whataburger – CBS Dallas / Fort Worth (cbslocal.com)

And I still don't know where your so-called "link" is, or if it is from any source other than Biden admin people covering their asses, who will say anything to make it look good.
So someone complained at a Whataburger that people were unmasked and appeared to be coughing or sneezing. Did anyone actually test these people? When were they apprehended? "Days prior", but was it maybe 14 days prior?

You are 0 for 3 now.

protectionist

Governor
So someone complained at a Whataburger that people were unmasked and appeared to be coughing or sneezing. Did anyone actually test these people? When were they apprehended? "Days prior", but was it maybe 14 days prior?

You are 0 for 3 now.
I am 3 for 3. As for the March link. How many infected illegals did Biden release into the country then ? And how many people got Covid from that, and then in turn, infected still more people. Are we supposed to say that blunder (or just unconcern) is OK, just because it was 4 months ago ? The effects of it are present NOW (which could include dead people).

And maybe you didn't read Post # 73 closely enough. The illegal aliens in the Whataburger TOLD THE COP that >>
they had been apprehended by Border Patrol days prior and were released because they were sick with Covid-19.

And maybe you missed this part >> Hidalgo County Judge Richard Cortez called on federal immigration officials to stop releasing infected migrants into their communities.

"I call on federal immigration officials to stop releasing infected migrants into our community and am further calling on Governor Abbott to return to Hidalgo County the safety tools he took away that would help us slow the spread of this disease. This is unacceptable.” (Judge Richard Cortez).

Some people have to be told twice.

Looks like YOU're the one who is 0 for 3.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I am 3 for 3. As for the March link. How many infected illegals did Biden release into the country then ? And how many people got Covid from that, and then in turn, infected still more people. Are we supposed to say that blunder (or just unconcern) is OK, just because it was 4 months ago ? The effects of it are present NOW (which could include dead people).

And maybe you didn't read Post # 73 closely enough. The illegal aliens in the Whataburger TOLD THE COP that >>
they had been apprehended by Border Patrol days prior and were released because they were sick with Covid-19.

And maybe you missed this part >> Hidalgo County Judge Richard Cortez called on federal immigration officials to stop releasing infected migrants into their communities.

"I call on federal immigration officials to stop releasing infected migrants into our community and am further calling on Governor Abbott to return to Hidalgo County the safety tools he took away that would help us slow the spread of this disease. This is unacceptable.” (Judge Richard Cortez).

Some people have to be told twice.

Looks like YOU're the one who is 0 for 3.
I asked for evidence and yours is sketchy at best. Does judge Cortez have access to medical records? Nah.

The account of what the illegal immigrants said to the cop is commonly referred to as hearsay. Do you have a recording or transcript of the conversation? Nope. The county health department was going to look into it. That would constitute evidence.

By the way...why wasn't there a mechanism in place when Biden took office to test illegal immigrants in ICE facilities? Looks like Trump might not have thought it necessary.

protectionist

Governor
I asked for evidence and yours is sketchy at best. Does judge Cortez have access to medical records? Nah.

The account of what the illegal immigrants said to the cop is commonly referred to as hearsay. Do you have a recording or transcript of the conversation? Nope. The county health department was going to look into it. That would constitute evidence.

By the way...why wasn't there a mechanism in place when Biden took office to test illegal immigrants in ICE facilities? Looks like Trump might not have thought it necessary.
HA HA..Typical liberalism. Just like the 1990 words of Hillary Clinton to Dick Morris, after Bill Clinton attacked him and knocked him to the floor, in the Arkansas governor's mansion, and a reporter was asking about it. Hillary said >> "Just tell them it never happened. We'll deny it on our end. Deny it. It'll be your word against his."

So now we have the words of 8 INVOLVED people, a cop, a restaurant manager, a County judge, and 5 illegal aliens themselves. Oh, the NOT DIRECTLY INVOLVED county health department would be good evidence, but the 8 people I just mentioned are not, huh ? Are you feeling OK ?

No, the INVOLVED people who were there, ARE the evidence, including the illegal aliens themselves, who openly admitted they were released from apprehension, because they were sick with Covid-19.

And what you call "hearsay" is eyewitness testimony from involved witnesses, the same evidence that thousands of people are serving time in prisons based on.

As is so often the case, you come tumbling into a thread trying to refute posts, but offering nothing but the flimsiest of substance to do that, and expecting all of us to abide by your definitions of things. Ho hum.

And I did actually see a video report of this (not that it would be needed), on True Story with Mike Slater, on the First.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
HA HA..Typical liberalism. Just like the 1990 words of Hillary Clinton to Dick Morris, after Bill Clinton attacked him and knocked him to the floor, in the Arkansas governor's mansion, and a reporter was asking about it. Hillary said >> "Just tell them it never happened. We'll deny it on our end. Deny it. It'll be your word against his."

So now we have the words of 8 INVOLVED people, a cop, a restaurant manager, a County judge, and 5 illegal aliens themselves. Oh, the NOT DIRECTLY INVOLVED county health department would be good evidence, but the 8 people I just mentioned are not, huh ? Are you feeling OK ?

No, the INVOLVED people who were there, ARE the evidence, including the illegal aliens themselves, who openly admitted they were released from apprehension, because they were sick with Covid-19.

And what you call "hearsay" is eyewitness testimony from involved witnesses, the same evidence that thousands of people are serving time in prisons based on.

As is so often the case, you come tumbling into a thread trying to refute posts, but offering nothing but the flimsiest of substance to do that, and expecting all of us to abide by your definitions of things. Ho hum.

And I did actually see a video report of this (not that it would be needed), on True Story with Mike Slater, on the First.
What is the judges statement based on?

The restaurant manager wanted them to leave because they were unmasked.

Were the 5 illegals interviewed for the story? Nah...so we have someone's version of what they said as told to the reporter. WTF!

Oh, and what the hell does Dick Morris have to do with this? Talking to you is like herding gerbils.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Fauci said the number of Positive cases makes no difference if vaccinated or not vaccinated

Why are they going up=Drone footage of migrants at Texas bridge an ‘absolute catastrophe' from Biden, Republican says (msn.com)
That isn't what he said...I knew you were twisting it...from your link

Amount of virus in breakthrough delta cases 'almost identical' to unvaccinated

Appearing on CBS's "Face the Nation," Fauci stressed that the majority of breakthrough cases involving the delta variant saw "minimal symptoms or no symptoms at all."