• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is what oligarchy looks like

Bugsy McGurk

President
Indeed. A right wing billionaire takes actions that will result in stuffing a flailing presidential candidate’s pockets with billions, with said candidate doing a 180 on a major issue of interest to said right wing billionaire….

We’re all watching the destruction of America and the emergence of an oligarchy where America used to be.

Spamature

President
Indeed. A right wing billionaire takes actions that will result in stuffing a flailing presidential candidate’s pockets with billions, with said candidate doing a 180 on a major issue of interest to said right wing billionaire….

We’re all watching the destruction of America and the emergence of an oligarchy where America used to be.
Ok, now it all makes sense.

I wondered why anyone would buy a money losing social media site that was completely and entirely dependent upon one single individual posting to it ?

Now, the deal doesn't look entirely insane.
It's just a gigantic bribe to a corrupt politician.
True Trumpism in play.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Hey @Sickofleft! Wanna talk about corrupt? Clarence Thomas accepts expensive vacations from a billionaire pal, Trump accepts $3 million per year from Turkey....and now from a billionaire right winger....

Still think the dems are corrupt? I'm still waiting for your evidence.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Ok, now it all makes sense.

I wondered why anyone would buy a money losing social media site that was completely and entirely dependent upon one single individual posting to it ?

Now, the deal doesn't look entirely insane.
It's just a gigantic bribe to a corrupt politician.
True Trumpism in play.
Exactly. It’s a “business” that loses money but the scheme is a great way to stuff his pockets with billions and get the 180 on Tik Tok.

Spamature

President
Exactly. It’s a “business” that loses money but the scheme is a great way to stuff his pockets with billions and get the 180 on Tik Tok.
The party and leader that whores for Russian election interference and Chinese money.
The soul GOP is officially dead, and you couldn't bury the party deep enough to cover the stench of the corruption that killed it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The party and leader that whores for Russian election interference and Chinese money.
The soul GOP is officially dead, and you couldn't bury the party deep enough to cover the stench of the corruption that killed it.
Yup. It’s just the Trump cult now. And the cultists are fine with that.

How does the phrase "war pig" apply to "Grassroots Joe"?

"Several waves of protesters disrupted President Biden’s grandiose fundraiser at Radio City Music Hall Thursday, where he kicked it with former Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton to raise cash and enthusiasm for his 2024 re-election bid.

"One demonstrator, a woman blowing a whistle, holding a “war pig” sign and warning of 'nuclear war with Russia,' was removed from the lavish New York City event, dubbed by the 81-year-old president as a “grassroots fundraiser.”

https://nypost.com/2024/03/28/us-news/biden-holds-lavish-nyc-grassroots-fundraiser-with-obama-clinton-in-tow-tickets-going-for-up-to-500k/

Bugsy McGurk

President
How does the phrase "war pig" apply to "Grassroots Joe"?

"Several waves of protesters disrupted President Biden’s grandiose fundraiser at Radio City Music Hall Thursday, where he kicked it with former Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton to raise cash and enthusiasm for his 2024 re-election bid.

"One demonstrator, a woman blowing a whistle, holding a “war pig” sign and warning of 'nuclear war with Russia,' was removed from the lavish New York City event, dubbed by the 81-year-old president as a “grassroots fundraiser.”

https://nypost.com/2024/03/28/us-news/biden-holds-lavish-nyc-grassroots-fundraiser-with-obama-clinton-in-tow-tickets-going-for-up-to-500k/
Your “point” if any? You oppose aid to Ukraine as they valiantly fight to fend off conquest by Russia?

Bugsy McGurk

President

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Tell us more of the $Millions of Chinese Money that went to the Biden's___________go

Spamature

President
Tell us more of the $Millions of Chinese Money that went to the Biden's___________go
How about you tell me how much Joe Biden himself got from China while he held public office.

Trump we know got millions from China. What do you think his secret Chinese Bank account was for ?

And let's not even talk about strong arming the Qataris to pay for Jared's 666 building billion dollar debt, nor the billions in flat out bribes the Trump crime family walked away with.

You Trump hypocrites amaze me.

Your “point” if any? You oppose aid to Ukraine as they valiantly fight to fend off conquest by Russia?
My point is Biden and Trump serve the same rich class of parasites who get richer from proxy wars in Ukraine and genocide in Gaza; anyone supporting Biden or Trump endorses the foreign policy of the greatest purveyor of violence in the world that has killed, maimed, and displaced millions of innocent civilians since 1945 FOR PROFIT.

Bugsy McGurk

President
My point is Biden and Trump serve the same rich class of parasites who get richer from proxy wars in Ukraine and genocide in Gaza; anyone supporting Biden or Trump endorses the foreign policy of the greatest purveyor of violence in the world that has killed, maimed, and displaced millions of innocent civilians since 1945 FOR PROFIT.
That’s a speech. Answer my question if you can.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Trump cut a deal with a billionaire crony who has a huge stake in Tik Tok. Ergo, Trump now wants a hands-off policy with Tik Tok after previously opposing it due to the Chinese role. Ergo, Trump cultists have done a similar 180.

Russia-style oligarchy in the USA, fully supported by Trump cultists.
Find my post where I ever supported banning Tik Tok - it doesn't exist. It is political theater, which is why you are so enamored with it...

Bugsy McGurk

President
Find my post where I ever supported banning Tik Tok - it doesn't exist. It is political theater, which is why you are so enamored with it...
FYI, the legislation would not “ban Tik Tok.”

But, as always, your dodging/distortion of what I said is noted.