• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is what oligarchy looks like

Bugsy McGurk

President
Did you support Dubya's attempt at "peacemaking" in 2008?

"Setting the Record Straight: President Bush Has Taken Action to Ensure Peace, Security and Humanitarian Aid in Georgia"

https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2008/08/20080813-2.html
Yikes. Now you’re dodging with irrelevant questions. My question remains should you muster up the guts to answer it.

Here it is again….

You oppose aid to Ukraine as they valiantly fight to fend off conquest by Russia?

Yikes. Now you’re dodging with irrelevant questions. My question remains should you muster up the guts to answer it.

Here it is again….

You oppose aid to Ukraine as they valiantly fight to fend off conquest by Russia?
I oppose any more Ukrainians dying for Genocide Joe's reelection effort just as I opposed Biden's and Victoria Nuland's devising the violent coup (spearheaded by Nazis) that drove a duly elected president from office in 2014.

Regardless of Ukrainian courage, they had exactly the same chance of defeating Russia as Dick Cheney and Joe Biden had of dying in Vietnam i.e., none at all.

Your slavish devotion to the Democratic wing of the US War Party is among the best examples of moral cowardice I've ever encountered.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I oppose any more Ukrainians dying for Genocide Joe's reelection effort just as I opposed Biden's and Victoria Nuland's devising the violent coup (spearheaded by Nazis) that drove a duly elected president from office in 2014.

Regardless of Ukrainian courage, they had exactly the same chance of defeating Russia as Dick Cheney and Joe Biden had of dying in Vietnam i.e., none at all.

Your slavish devotion to the Democratic wing of the US War Party is among the best examples of moral cowardice I've ever encountered.
Note how you keep answering a question that wasn’t asked, dodging the actual question.

Telling.

Note how you keep answering a question that wasn’t asked, dodging the actual question.

Telling.
Your question was deliberately specious:

"You oppose aid to Ukraine as they valiantly fight to fend off conquest by Russia?"

There has been no Russian attempt at conquest.
If there had been, Kiev would look like Gaza City.
I oppose anything including more "aid" that prolongs Ukraine's misery including "aid" that will extend the mass murder/destruction until after next November's election.
Maybe you can tell us which Ukrainian wants to be the last of their countrymen/women to die for Genocide Joe's reelection effort?

EatTheRich

President

"You oppose aid to Ukraine as they valiantly fight to fend off conquest by Russia?"

I oppose anything including more "aid" that prolongs Ukraine's misery including "aid" that will extend the mass murder/destruction until after next November's election.
Maybe you can tell us which Ukrainian wants to be the last of their countrymen/women to die for Genocide Joe's reelection effort?
Russia has tried to conquer Ukraine for years but has so far been fended off by the Ukrainians.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Yikes. It’s only been two years and you already forgot the beginning of the war, when Putin’s war machine indeed sought to conquer the entire country. That is obviously Putin’s goal. But Zelensky and courageous Ukraine soldiers fought it off and saved their nation from total conquest. And now you want to cut them off and throw them to the Russian wolves, allowing Putin to conquer Ukraine. That’s quite despicable.

Yikes. It’s only been two years and you already forgot the beginning of the war, when Putin’s war machine indeed sought to conquer the entire country. That is obviously Putin’s goal. But Zelensky and courageous Ukraine soldiers fought it off and saved their nation from total conquest. And now you want to cut them off and throw them to the Russian wolves, allowing Putin to conquer Ukraine. That’s quite despicable.
You seem to enjoy feigning ignorance of at least two major US provocations that led to Russia's legitimate self-defense of its western border; does that have anything to do with which wing of the US War Party currently controls the White House?

https://www.jeffsachs.org/newspaper-articles/wgtgma5kj69pbpndjr4wf6aayhrszm

"There were in fact two main U.S. provocations.

"The first was the U.S. intention to expand NATO to Ukraine and Georgia in order to surround Russia in the Black Sea region by NATO countries (Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, and Georgia, in counterclockwise order).

"The second was the U.S. role in installing a Russophobic regime in Ukraine by the violent overthrow of Ukraine’s pro-Russian President, Viktor Yanukovych, in February 2014.

"The shooting war in Ukraine began with Yanukovych’s overthrow nine years ago, not in February 2022 as the U.S. government, NATO, and the G7 leaders would have us believe."

You still haven't answered the question of how many more Ukrainians (and Gazans) have to die for Genocide Joe's reelection prospects.

Boltlady

Mayor
You seem to enjoy feigning ignorance of at least two major US provocations that led to Russia's legitimate self-defense of its western border; does that have anything to do with which wing of the US War Party currently controls the White House?

"The first was the U.S. intention to expand NATO to Ukraine and Georgia in order to surround Russia in the Black Sea region by NATO countries (Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, and Georgia, in counterclockwise order).

"The second was the U.S. role in installing a Russophobic regime in Ukraine by the violent overthrow of Ukraine’s pro-Russian President, Viktor Yanukovych, in February 2014.

"The shooting war in Ukraine began with Yanukovych’s overthrow nine years ago, not in February 2022 as the U.S. government, NATO, and the G7 leaders would have us believe."

You still haven't answered the question of how many more Ukrainians (and Gazans) have to die for Genocide Joe's reelection prospects.
You point out so many truths that get conveniently forgotten or ignored. When truths are known there aren't enough powerful people making the money. As it is they're raking it in. If a few thousand people have to die in the process it's no matter to them. Those people are expendable.

Indeed. A right wing billionaire takes actions that will result in stuffing a flailing presidential candidate’s pockets with billions, with said candidate doing a 180 on a major issue of interest to said right wing billionaire….

We’re all watching the destruction of America and the emergence of an oligarchy where America used to be.
Last time I checked, Biden had "outraised" the GOP 2:1 in the 2024 election cycle.

is that what "special interests and one party rule" looks like?

Bugsy McGurk

President

You now make your agenda clear - you wish to blame Putin’s invasion of Ukraine on the U.S. That’s obviously ridiculous - Ukraine posed no threat to Russia. But you have your irrational political agenda.

As to how many Ukraine soldiers are willing to die fighting to defend against Russia’s invasion, that’s up to them, not me or you. They want the weapons to fend off Putin’s conquest, and you want to allow Putin to conquer it. Truly shameful.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Last time I checked, Biden had "outraised" the GOP 2:1 in the 2024 election cycle.

No worries there - the GOP’s billionaires are coming back into the fold. And they’re stuffing Trump’s pockets with billions, which seems fine to you. You raise no objection to it. You want such an oligarchy, no?

Boltlady

Mayor

One party rule looks like complete control. There is nowhere to turn if you are displeased with any situation. It's their way or the highway. The complaint department stays closed.

That's what the liberals are trying to achieve.

You point out so many truths that get conveniently forgotten or ignored. When truths are known there aren't enough powerful people making the money. As it is they're raking it in. If a few thousand people have to die in the process it's no matter to them. Those people are expendable.
When powerful people are allowed to earn profits from war and debt, huge military expenditures become as inevitable as millions of maimed, murdered, and displaced civilians on the opposite side of the world.

According to Michael Hudson, these military outlays play havoc with the balance of payments deficit of the country fighting those wars; US problems began in Korea:

https://michael-hudson.com/2023/06/buying-us-debt-subsidizes-imperialism/

"From the perspective of the overall US balance of payments deficit, during the Korean War in 1951 and the Vietnam War in the 1970s, the increase in US debt was caused by huge military expenditures.

"Therefore, when Asia holds dollars, it means that Asia is paying for US military spending.

"You tax your own people and then give the wealth to the American military so they can build military bases to surround you and fight you.

"If your government does not do what the United States wants, the United States will turn Taiwan into Ukraine and fight to the last Taiwanese, just like NATO’s war on Russia and fight to the last Ukrainian."

Boltlady

Mayor
When powerful people are allowed to earn profits from war and debt, huge military expenditures become as inevitable as millions of maimed, murdered, and displaced civilians on the opposite side of the world.

According to Michael Hudson, these military outlays play havoc with the balance of payments deficit of the country fighting those wars; US problems began in Korea:

https://michael-hudson.com/2023/06/buying-us-debt-subsidizes-imperialism/

"From the perspective of the overall US balance of payments deficit, during the Korean War in 1951 and the Vietnam War in the 1970s, the increase in US debt was caused by huge military expenditures.

"Therefore, when Asia holds dollars, it means that Asia is paying for US military spending.

"You tax your own people and then give the wealth to the American military so they can build military bases to surround you and fight you.

"If your government does not do what the United States wants, the United States will turn Taiwan into Ukraine and fight to the last Taiwanese, just like NATO’s war on Russia and fight to the last Ukrainian."
It all has become our way of life these days. Those designated to rake in the most is likely discussed at the Bilderberger meetings. It's decided there who is going to war with who and why this time. We're not consulted.

You now make your agenda clear - you wish to blame Putin’s invasion of Ukraine on the U.S. That’s obviously ridiculous - Ukraine posed no threat to Russia. But you have your irrational political agenda.
The US posed the same threat to Russia in Ukraine as Soviet missiles posed to the US in 1962.

Genocide Joe has been the head cheerleader for NATO expansion to the Russian border for decades; how's that for rational?

The US "invested" $5 billion in Ukraine for "democracy promotion" between 1991 and 2014 culminating in Victoria Nuland's intercepted phone call which confirmed US complicity in the violent, Nazi-led overthrow of a democratically elected president of Ukraine.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

"Nuland: [Breaks in] I think Yats is the guy who's got the economic experience, the governing experience. He's the... what he needs is Klitsch and Tyahnybok on the outside. He needs to be talking to them four times a week, you know. I just think Klitsch going in... he's going to be at that level working for Yatseniuk, it's just not going to work..."

"Nuland: So on that piece Geoff, when I wrote the note [US vice-president's national security adviser Jake] Sullivan's come back to me VFR [direct to me], saying you need [US Vice-President Joe] Biden and I said probably tomorrow for an atta-boy and to get the deets [details] to stick. So Biden's willing."

How many Ukrainians are dead today because of atta-boy Joe?