• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is what stinks about the Democrats' voting shenanigans...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Because Biden had vowed (repeatedly) to put them out of business. Any business person with an ounce of fiduciary responsibility is going to maximize profits until that happens, to recoup as much of their investments in plant and equipment as possible. That's how capitalism works, although I am not surprised in the least that you don't understand it.
He laughs but wait until Joey bans his son using Gas stoves......:) and air conditioning

Jack4freedom

Governor
Oil companies cut production by nearly 30% in 2020. As the pandemic receded in 2021 they did not resume production to previous levels....They kept supplies intentionally low. That rippled through the economy.
Damn right Donny really screwed the pooch with that cut in production. What a fvcked up President was he.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I think I see the old codger Biden coming up the hill after my gas stove right now. Dammit! I just put a rib roast in there after preheating it to 375*. What next?
The hounds will keep ya safe and one can guard the gas stove and the other the air conditioner, it's good knowing you're protected.

BTW: Trump in WACO blowing his big horn, who are these mofo's

Los Angeles police officers sue anti-cop website owner over alleged 'bounty' after photo, info release (msn.com)

Jack4freedom

Governor
There was a shutdown, millions put out of work.......Donnie was gone in 2021
The shut down was during Donnie’s watch. He put millions out of work. Biden’s administration has created millions of jobs and got unemployment back down even lower than pre pandemic.

However, if the economy keeps tanking and Biden does not get to run against Trump again, he could very well get his ass beat in 2024. Then both Trump and Biden will be dumped. I sure hope we have two sane, young, intelligent and honest candidates running against each other after the conventions next summer.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The shut down was during Donnie’s watch. He put millions out of work. Biden’s administration has created millions of jobs and got unemployment back down even lower than pre pandemic.

However, if the economy keeps tanking and Biden does not get to run against Trump again, he could very well get his ass beat in 2024. Then both Trump and Biden will be dumped. I sure hope we have two sane, young, intelligent and honest candidates running against each other after the conventions next summer.
Of course shutdown were during Trump, Facui ensured that and millions where put out of work and Biden hasn't created millions of jobs it's just the millions shut down in 2020 have came back..IMO you're a smart man, tell us WHAT jobs Biden has created_-- other than gov jobs.

I hope for America's sake neither elected President in 2024, economy is tanking, soybeans/corn and beef prices falling like a rock other than in grocery stores, cost of living imploding like 1970's.............few can punch another whole in their belts to keep their pants up under Joey.

The damn DNC and GOP is the biggest enemy of WE THE PEOPLE

Jack4freedom

Governor
Of course shutdown were during Trump, Facui ensured that and millions where put out of work and Biden hasn't created millions of jobs it's just the millions shut down in 2020 have came back..IMO you're a smart man, tell us WHAT jobs Biden has created_-- other than gov jobs.

I hope for America's sake neither elected President in 2024, economy is tanking, soybeans/corn and beef prices falling like a rock other than in grocery stores, cost of living imploding like 1970's.............few can punch another whole in their belts to keep their pants up under Joey.

The damn DNC and GOP is the biggest enemy of WE THE PEOPLE
Pretty sad state of affairs indeed. However worrying about drag queens, transexuals and burning books sure ain’t gonna solve a thing. It would be nice to see one or two candidates with some ideas about solve our economic problems. I don’t see anyone stepping up to the plate as of yet. I was hoping for Tim Scott or Nikki Hayley but it appears that they are just another couple of coconuts trying to to suck their way into getting a VP nod from Trump by spouting off about wokeness, prosecutorial misconduct against their idol. On the Democrat side maybe someone will come straight out and challenge Biden but I sure don’t see him or her either. Right now the odds are that we will get a rerun of 2024. Either way, there ain’t a damn thing I can do about it except keep trying to survive and thrive as always. When the going gets tough…….Cheers my friend.

EatTheRich

President
So much for the "Biden won fair and square" argument. Obviously the "renewable energy" interests currently have more power than the oil and gas energy interests.
Obviously not or we’d be building solar facilities instead of gas fields. Under our capitalist system, selection of the president by the dominant capitalist interests via the constitutional mechanism is “fair and square.”

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Pretty sad state of affairs indeed. However worrying about drag queens, transexuals and burning books sure ain’t gonna solve a thing. It would be nice to see one or two candidates with some ideas about solve our economic problems. I don’t see anyone stepping up to the plate as of yet. I was hoping for Tim Scott or Nikki Hayley but it appears that they are just another couple of coconuts trying to to suck their way into getting a VP nod from Trump by spouting off about wokeness, prosecutorial misconduct against their idol. On the Democrat side maybe someone will come straight out and challenge Biden but I sure don’t see him or her either. Right now the odds are that we will get a rerun of 2024. Either way, there ain’t a damn thing I can do about it except keep trying to survive and thrive as always. When the going gets tough…….Cheers my friend.
Not much trannie bs happing here
Many politicians busy Insider Trading instead of honoring the Oath they took
Appears no honest person wants anything to do with DC
All we can do is Adapt and Overcome

Time for some 'chewy bacon'.......Cheers

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Are you for or against Joe's ideas? Is it a bad thing to encourage the manufacture of advanced chips in the US? Don't like encouraging the growth of alternate energy sources?

I saw nothing in that story that would actually bother me.
Against, everything. Why do we have to "encourage" the manufacture of advanced chips in the US? If government gets out of the way we'll make EVERYTHING in the US. What you are talking about here is billions in subsidies to Democratic campaign donors to pay them to do what others would happily do, if only the government didn't make it so damn difficult and expensive. Why on earth do we have to "encourage" the growth of alternative energy sources. Oh yeah, it's because it isn't economically viable to produce "alternative" energy without these subsidies. It's funny how you guys rail against "subsidies" to fossil fuel companies (which boils down to simple tax deductions for investment expenditures in productive capacity) but think paying people guaranteed profits to produce expensive, inefficient and environmentally destructive "renewables."

Of course you didn't, because you know precisely nothing about economics.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Against, everything. Why do we have to "encourage" the manufacture of advanced chips in the US? If government gets out of the way we'll make EVERYTHING in the US. What you are talking about here is billions in subsidies to Democratic campaign donors to pay them to do what others would happily do, if only the government didn't make it so damn difficult and expensive. Why on earth do we have to "encourage" the growth of alternative energy sources. Oh yeah, it's because it isn't economically viable to produce "alternative" energy without these subsidies. It's funny how you guys rail against "subsidies" to fossil fuel companies (which boils down to simple tax deductions for investment expenditures in productive capacity) but think paying people guaranteed profits to produce expensive, inefficient and environmentally destructive "renewables."

Yup...no supply chain issues, eh? No reason to bring hi tech back to the US, right? The Chinese and Indian governments love you...while they do all they can to help business...you want ours to stand back and watch.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

People better learn to eat chips

Factory or farm? Oregon may alter land use for chipmakers (msn.com)

It's what will be on the menu

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Yup...no supply chain issues, eh? No reason to bring hi tech back to the US, right? The Chinese and Indian governments love you...while they do all they can to help business...you want ours to stand back and watch.
The Chinese have been stealing our technology for years. It's disgusting what they get away with.
Our technology advancements are superior, and they would be further behind without their thievery.

The Senate is moving fast to pass the U.S. Innovation and Competition Act (USICA), which will spend significant taxpayer dollars to help Washington compete technologically with China. The bill must include strong “research security” provisions to stop China’s rapacious program of acquiring science and technological know-how. U.S. science and technology programs have not been well protected from Beijing to date, and as Congress pumps more government funding into the U.S. research enterprise, such laxity in protecting American intellectual property (IP) can no longer be tolerated. While other costs to U.S. national power are more difficult to measure, the U.S. Trade Representative estimated in 2018 that Chinese theft of American IP costs U.S. firms between $225 billion and $600 billion every year. General Keith Alexander, a former National Security Agency director, has called China’s technology theft “the greatest transfer of wealth in human history.”
China Stealing Technology and Intellectual Property from U.S. | National Review