• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is what stinks about the Democrats' voting shenanigans...

Colorforms

Senator
Link to him saying it was OK for lefties to attempt to violently contest the succession of the lawfully recognized president-elect after failing to make their case in court.
Link him ever condemning any lefties for it. I'll wait.

He's like you. He'll never condemn a leftie for anything that he will gladly attack anyone on the right for doing.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Link him ever condemning any lefties for it. I'll wait.

He's like you. He'll never condemn a leftie for anything that he will gladly attack anyone on the right for doing.
You still ignore facts and push Trumpist bullshit...pretending people on the left did just as Trump did.

Jack4freedom

Governor
It depends on the capital. The state capital of Wisconsin was breached by lefties who disagreed with the outcome of an election, and I believe Iowa as also assaulted.

But it's clear that it's okay for lefties to do what you would condemn righties for doing.

Again, there's a word for that.
There is a word for your silly analogies…….ridiculous…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This is the God that the Bible describes variously as both male and female?
Never have I read YOUR Bible
after over 7 decades on this rock it's always been as I posted
Penis=Male
Vagina=Female

and a FIST should never be inserted in either!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ask you dem claiming it
Nowhere near what Trump claimed...dozens of lost court cases...no plan to throw out millions of votes...no plan to illegally replace electors...no lies about thousands of dead or illegal voters...no mob rioting in the capitol.

Otherwise...much the same, right?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nowhere near what Trump claimed...dozens of lost court cases...no plan to throw out millions of votes...no plan to illegally replace electors...no lies about thousands of dead or illegal voters...no mob rioting in the capitol.

Otherwise...much the same, right?
Trump owns your cold lil' mind
You post Trump and I'll post Biden
The Non-Transparent President

Biden continues to stiff-arm the press (msn.com)

Hiding like a criminal does