• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is what stinks about the Democrats' voting shenanigans...

EatTheRich

President
That's nice, but that's not the case nation wide. And as we have seen, leftie mayors and governors are okay with lefties destroying their neighborhoods. After all, they are a generally lawless bunch, even the elites.
That doesn’t make sense. Why would leftists want to destroy the neighborhoods in which they have their power centers? Wouldn’t it, rather, be the enemies of the left such as those so-called “leftie” mayors and governors (the same ones who turn the police loose on the people of those neighborhoods the moment they think they can get away with it) wanting to see those neighborhoods destroyed?

Colorforms

Senator
That doesn’t make sense. Why would leftists want to destroy the neighborhoods in which they have their power centers? Wouldn’t it, rather, be the enemies of the left such as those so-called “leftie” mayors and governors (the same ones who turn the police loose on the people of those neighborhoods the moment they think they can get away with it) wanting to see those neighborhoods destroyed?
Don't ask me, I'm not a leftie. I don't understand why leftie mayors and governors would talk about defunding police while in the midst of crime waves and riots, but they do.

I quit looking for the left to make sense a long time ago.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Don't ask me, I'm not a leftie. I don't understand why leftie mayors and governors would talk about defunding police while in the midst of crime waves and riots, but they do.

It's pretty simple, actually - they are utopians, so they are unable to consider the downside risks of any goofy feel good leftist brain fart that comes along.

Colorforms

Senator
It's pretty simple, actually - they are utopians, so they are unable to consider the downside risks of any goofy feel good leftist brain fart that comes along.
But their own side is showing them the downside risks daily. Lefties must really be that stupid.

Raoul_Luke

But their own side is showing them the downside risks daily. Lefties must really be that stupid.
Actually many of them, like my sister for instance, are incredibly smart (she has a 165 IQ). It's just that they assume nothing bad can happen because their intentions are good. Then they are forced to rationalize all the bad outcomes away (see: "real Marxism has never been tried" for reference).

Colorforms

Senator
Actually many of them, like my sister for instance, are incredibly smart (she has a 165 IQ). It's just that they assume nothing bad can happen because their intentions are good. Then they are forced to rationalize all the bad outcomes away (see: "real Marxism has never been tried" for reference).
If they can rationalize skyrocketing crime away, then they aren't the kind of smarts necessary to run a country.

EatTheRich

President

Police do little to prevent crime, but much to stymie people trying to remedy the social conditions that breed crime.

Colorforms

Senator

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Unless their “sex lives” involve child abuse, yes.
I’m guessing it’s because Fetterman is tired of being bullied about his stroke and he’s counting on his more mainstream positions (not the ones you ascribe to him) and the big tailwind the Democrats have going into this election to put him over the top.
Is that why he's not in a mental hospita?
How many parents in PA think Biden is the POPE?

Biden accuses people who oppose mutilating children of being 'close to sinful' (msn.com)

Joey sounds Islamic!

Raoul_Luke

"Nice things" like Sen. Herschel Walker? You the final arbiter of "nice things"? Bitter clinger.
No, like a functioning economy, safe streets, a border that prevents the import of fentanyl and 100 million "refugees" leading to a breakdown of services in most major cities, a sound federal fisc, personal freedoms, widespread prosperity, great educational opporties for all chidren, a well educated populace, politicians who work for the people instead of their own self interests, children free from sexual coercion, racial and social harmony, etc, etc, etc...

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
No, like a functioning economy, safe streets, a border that prevents the import of fentanyl and 100 million "refugees" leading to a breakdown of services in most major cities, a sound federal fisc, personal freedoms, widespread prosperity, great educational opporties for all chidren, a well educated populace, politicians who work for the people instead of their own self interests, children free from sexual coercion, racial and social harmony, etc, etc, etc...
And one candidate in a statewide race in one state that doesn't campaign the way you think he should prevents any of that? Oh please..... I love your drama. It's so dramatic.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. The economy is clearly functioning. Supply chain issues have largely been resolved.
2. The streets are no less safe today than when Trump was in office.
3. Really...100 million refugees? So about 1/4th of the current population are illegal immigrants on welfare.

You just keep making shit up.

Raoul_Luke

1. The economy is clearly functioning. Supply chain issues have largely been resolved.
2. The streets are no less safe today than when Trump was in office.
3. Really...100 million refugees? So about 1/4th of the current population are illegal immigrants on welfare.

You just keep making shit up.
1. persistent inflation - Search (bing.com) bank failures - Search (bing.com)
2 stores closing in inner cities - Search (bing.com)
3. amlo 40 million illegals - Search (bing.com) 40 million Mexicans alone (and that is probably a lowball number. Do. The. Math.

I'm the only one of the two of us here who is documenting my assertions.

Raoul_Luke

And one candidate in a statewide race in one state that doesn't campaign the way you think he should prevents any of that? Oh please..... I love your drama. It's so dramatic.
I certainly didn't intend that statement to be confined to just one race. Were we talking about Fetterman? How did his "campaign" differ from Biden's? The leftist agenda is destroying America - that isn't "dramatic" to you?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I certainly didn't intend that statement to be confined to just one race. Were we talking about Fetterman? How did his "campaign" differ from Biden's?
Your OP is all about candidates not campaigning the way you think they should.
The leftist agenda is destroying America - that isn't "dramatic" to you?
The rightwing agenda is all about blitzing the airwaves and visuals with that narrative from the rooftops and in ALL CAPS and disavowing any responsibilty for "America in decline". I don't do drama. I leave that to folks like you.

EatTheRich

President
1. persistent inflation - Search (bing.com) bank failures - Search (bing.com)
2 stores closing in inner cities - Search (bing.com)
3. amlo 40 million illegals - Search (bing.com) 40 million Mexicans alone (and that is probably a lowball number. Do. The. Math.

I'm the only one of the two of us here who is documenting my assertions.
A web search for “40 million illegals” doesn’t document anything any more than a web search for “11 billion illegals” would. Neither does any other web search for a claim you don’t back up with specific links.

EatTheRich

President
I certainly didn't intend that statement to be confined to just one race. Were we talking about Fetterman? How did his "campaign" differ from Biden's? The leftist agenda is destroying America - that isn't "dramatic" to you?
Yet it’s the right undermining personal freedoms, making kids unsafe from predators, and attacking educational opportunities.

Raoul_Luke

A web search for “40 million illegals” doesn’t document anything any more than a web search for “11 billion illegals” would. Neither does any other web search for a claim you don’t back up with specific links.
But do you have a quote from a National Leader that says "11 billion?" Nah, you got that straw man outta your ass, didn't you?