• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is what the Trump run, Trump humping, govt looks like to me.

Again, did you ask where was America when the refugees were pouring out of that country looking for a safe haven ? We could have certain absorbed as many of them as any of the nations that took them in. But America stood by and let that burden fall on them and they took that load as their part in the effort.

As far as Obama goes his term ended. But it did end with him pledging this nation would not abandon the Kurds. The military leaders on into the Trump administration stood by that pledge, pleaded with Trump to stand by it as well, and then quit when they realized Trump was going to go back on it.

The safeguarding of the troops was being done by the might of the US military backing them up and America's political power to pursued the rest of the world to follow it. Trump chose to have the US military retreat in the face the Turkish military and he then even cancelled sanctions the day after imposing them. Making a mockery of any claim to political power in regards to the situation in Syria.

As to why the US should take the leading role in the world's affairs. The last time we sat back and just watched this guy in German with a funny mustache decided he should be the one to do it.
No more war for oil! Stop warmongering!

Spamature

President
No more war for oil! Stop warmongering!
Those US troops were the only thing preventing the current military operation against the Kurds. So in reality they were preventing war until Trump order them to retreat from their positions. Now US troops are guarding oil only instead of human lives.

So if anyone is carrying out a war for oil it is Trump. Only America is handling the oil part while Putin and Assad carry out the war of ethnic cleansing part. What an evil, evil plan.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
That's pretty much been my exchange with what's his name. Trump bad oh so bad bad bad bad. But when asked for a potential solution none is offered other than bad bad. Then when presented with articles referencing Obama in similar situations having punted, no comment other than bad bad followed by a backhanded insult. Entertaining stuff don't you think
I think I proved this conversation deserved better than to be hidden away. Because it may come someday that the Saddam like will be a smart guy who does not have the handicap of Trump's clinical narcissism which prevent make his reign of fear so easy to spot. That is something that deserves to be discussed.