• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This is what you get when you promote because of sex instead of knowledge

Bugsy McGurk

President
That swine Kennedy would have flunked that same test if you gave it to him last week. Who remembers Article numbers?

He’s such a disgraceful piece of shit.

EatTheRich

President
Article II I knew in outline (I did have to look Article V up), and I am not a lawyer much less a federal judicial nominee. She looks like a weak candidate from this snippet which is all I know of her but I’d be more likely to ascribe her nomination to politics, cronyist patronage, and perhaps a lack of more qualified candidates than to some imaginary sex advantage.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Article II I knew in outline (I did have to look Article V up), and I am not a lawyer much less a federal judicial nominee. She looks like a weak candidate from this snippet which is all I know of her but I’d be more likely to ascribe her nomination to politics, cronyist patronage, and perhaps a lack of more qualified candidates than to some imaginary sex advantage.
The vast majority of lawyers don’t memorize the Article numbers. Kennedy’s memory test reveals nothing of value. You think he gave that test to Trump judicial nominees? He’s atrocious.