• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This isn't the time for LIES, Dotard! He's handling this virus like he handles everything. With Lies.

On the doorstep ? It's in the foyer hanging up it hat and coat. It was foolish to think that a highly contagious disease, with a long incubation period, that is running rampant in the country of major trading partner, was not going to end up here.

The fact that they are not tripping over testing kits in the hallways of hospitals tells you how ill prepared this admin really is for a crisis. They've known for months it going to start showing up here. How are they going to isolate people and stop the spread when they have to call the CDC on an individual basis to get a testing kit for the virus sent to them ?

It was going to be something sooner or later when we redistribute societal wealth like we do. Be thankful it's not MDR-TB. Yet. If the public is this willfully ignorant, let them see it all up close and personal. Send your prayer requests to Mike Pence.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Um Addy, use some logic here. If it isn't affordable to everyone why bother to develop it rapidly in mass quantities in the first place? Otherwise you are implying the elites are just developing it to save themselves.
Is it being developed in mass quantities? I thought it was still in the experimental stages.
Wouldn't you think healthcare professionals perhaps would be the first to receive it?
Anyway I didn't imply it was being developed for the elites.
Trump and Pence don't really seem to be believers in science anyway.
Trump thinks vaccines cause autism... windmills cause cancer...global warming isn't real... etc.
Pence has written in opinion pieces, stating cigarettes don't cause cancer.....

Mike Pence, the vice president of the United States, has said he doesn't believe that smoking kills

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.

Is it being developed in mass quantities? I thought it was still in the experimental stages.
Wouldn't you think healthcare professionals perhaps would be the first to receive it?
Anyway I didn't imply it was being developed for the elites.
Trump and Pence don't really seem to be believers in science anyway.
Trump thinks vaccines cause autism... windmills cause cancer...global warming isn't real... etc.
Pence has written in opinion pieces, stating cigarettes don't cause cancer.....

Mike Pence, the vice president of the United States, has said he doesn't believe that smoking kills

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
Perhaps a nuclear detonation is in order, isn't a virus kinda like a hurricane?

Spamature

President
It was going to be something sooner or later when we redistribute societal wealth like we do. Be thankful it's not MDR-TB. Yet. If the public is this willfully ignorant, let them see it all up close and personal. Send your prayer requests to Mike Pence.
Mike thinks it god's punishment and welcomes his wrath on the heathens of this world.

During the press conference yesterday Donald Trump knew about the latest coronavirus victim who has no idea how he contacted the virus. He hasn't been traveling and haven't been around anyone with the virus. He also stood there and blatantly lied about the mortality of those with the virus. He claimed the regular flu kills as many people, but the mortality rate is 20 times higher with the coronavirus. Trump didn't mention the new victim. All he seems to be worried about is how it will affect the stock market and how it may affect his chance of winning the election this year.

So he puts Pence at the head of this catastrophe, instead of a czar, and that idiot doesn't know anything about science. Why not hire someone who knows something? The fricken Vanity wall can wait.
He wanted to put out 2.5 billion for this virus compared to the over 6 billion they laid aside for Ebola when Obama was president.

Instead of worrying about how we are going to handle this, he worries about keeping it a secret from his sheep.
That's all he thinks about any of us is his sheep. He is too ignorant, too self-centered to handle anything like this.

Just a month ago he said that he and his butt buddy, Chi, had it "under control". Fat chance of that!!
How can anyone prepare for this if he makes them think that it is nothing?

Who did Obobo name as Ebola "Czar"?

Do you even know?

I bet if you did you wouldn't have started this ignorant thread.

Here let me help you out.......Obobo appointed a guy named Ron Klain to be his "Ebola Czar".

Do you know who he is and what he does for a living? I know you don't so I will assist you again.

Ron the "Ebola Czar" Klain is a LAWYER who was JOE BIDEN'S CHIEF OF STAFF. A LAWYER!

LOL! Boy that Obobo was a fukn genius wasn't he? Just like you........

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
During the press conference yesterday Donald Trump knew about the latest coronavirus victim who has no idea how he contacted the virus. He hasn't been traveling and haven't been around anyone with the virus. He also stood there and blatantly lied about the mortality of those with the virus. He claimed the regular flu kills as many people, but the mortality rate is 20 times higher with the coronavirus. Trump didn't mention the new victim. All he seems to be worried about is how it will affect the stock market and how it may affect his chance of winning the election this year.

So he puts Pence at the head of this catastrophe, instead of a czar, and that idiot doesn't know anything about science. Why not hire someone who knows something? The fricken Vanity wall can wait.
He wanted to put out 2.5 billion for this virus compared to the over 6 billion they laid aside for Ebola when Obama was president.

Instead of worrying about how we are going to handle this, he worries about keeping it a secret from his sheep.
That's all he thinks about any of us is his sheep. He is too ignorant, too self-centered to handle anything like this.

Just a month ago he said that he and his butt buddy, Chi, had it "under control". Fat chance of that!!
How can anyone prepare for this if he makes them think that it is nothing?

Pangolins.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
His remarks in no way assured us it would be affordable though, did it? :rolleyes:
As if "you people tm" cared about cost about the "Pelobamasi"12 trillion of debt 2007-2016. Any thing that doesn't buy you votes is too expensive. But soon you are going to find out that you can't buy an election again.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I did read it, I was making fun of your worship of obami and the spending of over 6 billion they laid aside for Ebola when he was president, even though only 2 people died according to you.

What exactly did that over 6 billion buy us that saved us all?
Some of that 6 billion probably went to Iran.