• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This kind of crap is ok with you kool-aiders? Yes? No objections?

What astounds me is their ability to bray to each other about how smart they are as if they are the college nerds in the physic lab laughing at the jocks inability to get a D in college algebra. It is a confederacy of dunces, a ship of fools, a mess of half witted dimwits who are so stupid they don't even know they are stupid.
Did you see the movie idiocracy? Looks like some of our posters on the RW were used as a prototype.
Look, i bet they do not even read the answers on the same thread not from their political affiliates.
How else would you explain that a few posts up in the same thread you gave factual, logical explanation to the ignorant on fact top poster and high-fivers and nothing, not even a hint of acknowledgment how idiotically wrong they were.

Never saw it but coming from Slate and BB all these years, nothing surprises me. You should go over to Townhall,makes Barbella and Jen look like genius's. I just had a very dear friend send me a joke about the stimulus plan failing. Something like a guy goes to a hotel, asks for a room and lays down a hundred dollar bill. the owner says to wait a minute, takes the c note in the back, pays some guy 100 to do something, that guy then pays a
to give him a bj who then walks into the hotel lobby and slaps down the original cnote on the counter to pay a bill she owed the owner. Somehow the punch line is that this is the stimulus project in action...So I countered by explaining what the velocity of money is and that this one note did indeed just make 300 dollars worth of economic activity simply by being spent which proves that stimulus actually increases economic activity which means the whole joke was wrong. Well, he got a bit upset and said that it was just a joke and to cool off. I said "I only corrected the idea behind the joke and also wanted to explain that this type of faulty reasoning is actually dominating our political discourse, it is not a joke". I think he is still mad at me but he is a rabid right winger but dear friend, we will survive...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Obama sent $500 Million to Brazil for offshore oil drilling... immediately after he cut our own production by 50%.

The radio caller from canada the other day was right: Obama is a wrecking ball against the USA.
Why do you continue to post stuff that has already been disproven? Are you testing limits on negative credibility?

StanH

Council Member
Huh? You actually believe that with this lousy economy here, they were able to find a facility and people in Finland that they couldn't find here? More importantly, why on Earth would we fund a company that's creating jobs overseas anyway? Aren't you the people always complaining about exporting jobs? Why are you now being so accommodating to a practice you despise so much?

Something fishy going on here.

They had access to a plant that was ready to go at low cost. I looked into this a year ago when the right wing cacaphony began on this subject. I even heard the CEO on radio explain it but forgot the details. How about looking into the issue before bloviating..

Lapcat

Governor
It's just part and parcel of the Obama agenda of destroying America, Barb. Throwing away taxpayer money by funding companies that take their business elsewhere is just one small part of Obama and his leftist cabal's endeavor. It's working splendidly, don't you agree?

Huh? Government money = taxpayer money. Does government have the right to "gamble" it away, with no limits, and without any sort of guarantee for those who actually foot the bill? Why don't they just flush it down the proverbial toilet? Oh, wait...they DO.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
A press release from Fisker Automotive is "the whole story"?????

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

Dude, that is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!
Dude, you are hilarious....did you read their info? Between the top post and the Fisker response, yes, I'd say that is the full story.

Unless you have some info that counters what they have to say....I guess you got nothing.

Friday13

Governor
With the approval of the Obama administration, an electric car company that received a $529 million federal government loan guarantee is assembling its first line of cars in Finland, saying it could not find a facility in the United States capable of doing the work.

Vice President Joseph Biden heralded the Energy Department's $529 million loan to the start-up electric car company called Fisker as a bright new path to thousands of American manufacturing jobs. But two years after the loan was announced, the company's manufacturing jobs are still limited to the assembly of the flashy electric Fisker Karma sports car in Finland.
It's not a "government loan"...it's a private capital loan with a government guarantee...big difference.

This DoE program was started in 2005 to promote alternative energy...which is exactly what's being done.

Minotaur

Governor
Isn't this old news? Trying to remember but I think the issue was that the company was waiting for their factory to open in US???

May even be open now????

Anyone know?????

I'm too lazy to look it up. ha ha

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Huh? You actually believe that with this lousy economy here, they were able to find a facility and people in Finland that they couldn't find here? More importantly, why on Earth would we fund a company that's creating jobs overseas anyway? Aren't you the people always complaining about exporting jobs? Why are you now being so accommodating to a practice you despise so much?

Something fishy going on here.
Read the top post. They have actually manufactured 40 cars in Finland. Find a way to start manufacturing without having to buy and renovate a factory. They are involved in a renovation of a factory in Delaware, but that takes time. Going to the offshore firm allowed them to quickly gain experience with building their car even as they ramp up their capacity. From the company PR release they are clearly saying that their primary manufacturing will be in the US.

Citizen

Council Member
Read the top post. They have actually manufactured 40 cars in Finland. Find a way to start manufacturing without having to buy and renovate a factory. They are involved in a renovation of a factory in Delaware, but that takes time. Going to the offshore firm allowed them to quickly gain experience with building their car even as they ramp up their capacity. From the company PR release they are clearly saying that their primary manufacturing will be in the US.

Shhhhh... Right Wingers hate anything that will help Americans.

D

Doc

Sooner or later, the technology for these cars will evolve, and, become a legitimate -product.

It just takes time.

Good thing for us, that the American Taxpayer is funding it, in order to create jobs in another country.......

That's Obie, for ya: There is nothing he can not spend American Taxpayer money on...that, is actually GOOD for America!

D

Doc

Maybe all you angry republican types should go back to driving your big gas hogs SUV's and quit worrying about electric cars
Can I make some Donuts in yer yard?

Run over some Bushes????

(I mean, if my choice in vehicles is indicative of my moral failings...well, might as well enjoy the dark nature of what you tell me that I am.....)