• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This kind of crap is ok with you kool-aiders? Yes? No objections?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, except for the fact that Halliburton is pretty much an American Company, that hires Americans.
If you were in the military in Iraq you'd know that KBR hired mostly Phillipino or other nationals to work in the chow halls or drive trucks.....

D

Doc

If you were in the military in Iraq you'd know that KBR hired mostly Phillipino or other nationals to work in the chow halls or drive trucks.....
Well, that is bad, BUT...it suddenly makes Obama spending Taxpayer money, in Finland, a GOOD THING, for the American Taxpayer.....

I just LOVE how "Liberal Logic" works!

"George Bush takes nasty shits, ergo, Obama shits Milk Choclate!"

Barbella

Senator
I just can't believe it, doc.....what has this country come to? America...land of opportunity, innovation, and optimism....the place where "YES, WE CAN".....can't????? Finland does it better????? Anybody wanna buy a bridge?

rob11b

Council Member
I just can't believe it, doc.....what has this country come to? America...land of opportunity, innovation, and optimism....the place where "YES, WE CAN".....can't????? Finland does it better????? Anybody wanna buy a bridge?
No need to buy a bridge, we just need to impeach a clueless moron.

Figjam

Mayor
"Henrik Fisker said the U.S. money has been spent on engineering and design work that stayed in the U.S., not on the 500 manufacturing jobs that went to a rural Finnish firm, Valmet Automotive." - 'nuf said - more faux outrage from the reading-comprehension impaired...

Barbella

Senator
Coinkidinky? I think not....

"An electric car company that received more than a half-billion-dollar Obama administration-approved loan is reportedly now assembling its first line of cars in rural Finland, rather than in the United States. What’s more, the car company, Fisker Automotive, is funded by a venture capital firm whose partners include former Vice President Al Gore.

To make matters worse, Fisker is more than a year behind in rolling out its $97,000 luxury “Karma” car, funded in part with Department of Energy funds. A mere 40 Karmas have thus far been produced, with only two delivered to customers — one of whom is famed actor Leonardo DiCaprio."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-admin-gave-half-billion-dollar-loan-to-gore-connected-electric-car-company-to-build-cars-in-finland/

jammer

Mayor
Obama sent $500 Million to Brazil for offshore oil drilling... immediately after he cut our own production by 50%.

The radio caller from canada the other day was right: Obama is a wrecking ball against the USA.
Liar, liar, pants on fire.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, that is bad, BUT...it suddenly makes Obama spending Taxpayer money, in Finland, a GOOD THING, for the American Taxpayer.....

I just LOVE how "Liberal Logic" works!

"George Bush takes nasty shits, ergo, Obama shits Milk Choclate!"
I'd say I love republican logic, but there isn't any. You guys just make it up as you go. According to the auditors there has been no "taxpayer" money spent in Finland.

http://media.fiskerautomotive.com/global/en-us/Media/PressRelease.aspx?mediaid=567&title=fisker-statement-re-misleading-news-reports

D

Doc

Well, in your case, it may be more due to rank stupidity, and limited intellect.

But, most Liberals are rank, two-face liars, as well as practicing an incredible lack of common sense.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Geez....well I guess if Henrik Fisker said it, we should believe it. End of story. Bwahahahahahahahaha
If you read the link I provided it pointed out that the contract with Valmet was signed before the federal loan guarantee and no money has gone to the manufacturing of the 40 cars that Valmet has produced. Your dismissing the info from Fisker solely based on the fact that it came from Fisker is excellent....that means that most of your sources can also be dismissed out of hand because of who they are and not whether or not their information is true or false.

Friday13

Governor
The American taxpayer is not funding it...it is guaranteeing private capital loans. The DoE program began under Bush, in 2005, and was intended to promote alternative energy...which is exactly what it is doing.

gabriel

Governor
yes they do have the right. governments invest taxpayer money all the time. its one of the reasons your competitors have been cleaning your clock for the last few decades

Council Member
Originally Posted by NCmusicman
Obama sent $500 Million to Brazil for offshore oil drilling... immediately after he cut our own production by 50%.

Yep, you are a lying there NC!
http://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?c=us&v=88

This is typical of those on the right:
In the first New Hampshire debate among 2012 presidential hopefuls, we found a number of incorrect, misleading or shaky factual claims:
■Pawlenty was wrong when he boasted that he was "one of the few governors" to respond to a Bush request to send guardsmen to the southern border. In fact, all 50 states participated in that border operation.
■Romney claimed that "we didn't raise taxes in Massachusetts" to pay for his health care law. In fact, his successor imposed a $1-a-pack tax increase on cigarettes to pay for the new law.
■Santorum claimed a Medicare advisory board created by the new federal health care law will result in a rationing of care for seniors. The law specifically says the board “shall not include any recommendation to ration health care.”
■Santorum was wrong when he said the Obama administration is "against any kind of exploration offshore or in Alaska." The administration has approved 296 new permits for new offshore oil wells since taking office, and it is considering granting the first permits in Alaska since 2004.
■Bachmann claimed the Congressional Budget Office "has said that Obamacare will kill 800,000 jobs." That's a distortion. CBO said some Americans would work less or leave their jobs if they can get health insurance outside the workplace.
■Pawlenty said that "[if] Brazil can have 5 percent growth, then the United States of America can have 5 percent growth," showing his economic plan is not unreasonable. But the fact is, World Bank figures show Brazil has failed to achieve 5 percent growth for 23 of the past 30 years.
■Gingrich again tried to rewrite history by claiming that his words "right-wing social engineering" were "totally taken out of context." In fact, he called Paul Ryan's plan "too big a jump" and "radical" change as well.

You guys ever heard of checking it out before you open your mouth and make hot air come out.