• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This makes me wonder IF Sotomayor has had an abortion

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Deep down, I'm sure repub/con white nationalists/white supremacists are pleased with that.
I bet you think that eases your guilt.

Way to go "Party of Slavery." No wonder all your males are dic#less and have to have rape tents. No wonder you need a man to get pregnant but think they shouldn't have a voice in the murder.

How much do have to shame a woman to make her think she shouldn't keep her child and murder it.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Really? You don't know how to look it up, but here you are whining about Sotomayor condemning it...
See, I knew it wasn't real.

You said there was a law and now there isn't.

You are the reason lefty women think they should decide on their own. Cuz ya can't do the work it takes?

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She would. That's about her style to try to shame somone for having an abortion.
Other than her nasty self after posting republicans were sorry lovers in college and appears julie wasn't their for a book education and now in her 80's sexually depraved

EatTheRich

President
Why are you fighting so hard to kill black babies...The only group over-represented in abortions?
History is very clear that abortion restrictions mean more abortions as well as far, far more unsafe abortions that kill and cripple women. If the right’s goal was truly preventing abortion, they’d be advocating the much more generous welfare budgets that are the most successful means of reducing abortion.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Because Elizabethans weren’t really clear on how biology worked? Either way, it’s her body and she has the right not to be a host to an unwelcome parasitic life form.
Then she has the right and reason to prevent getting pregnant with several easy ways including keeping her legs closed. As a male, we can see how you think a baby is a parasite.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
History is very clear that abortion restrictions mean more abortions as well as far, far more unsafe abortions that kill and cripple women. If the right’s goal was truly preventing abortion, they’d be advocating the much more generous welfare budgets that are the most successful means of reducing abortion.
They HATED it when ObamaCare included contraceptive coverage. Remember how hysterical they got with court challenges? Any twit would know good contraception is the major way to decrease the number of abortions.

I used to take my PRO-CHOICE sign and march along with the anti-abortion crowd at the local abortion clinic. I'd get cars passing by to honk and give me a thumbs up. However, when the anti-abortion activists became threatening and the clinic had to hire private security, they suggested I stop doing my counter-protest.

I never had the chance to tell the anti-abortion folks they should move their protests to Rite-Aid and CVS, pharmacies where the meds to induce abortions were available. haha. It hasn't dawned on them that that's how the majority of abortions are and will be procured.