• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This makes me wonder IF Sotomayor has had an abortion

EatTheRich

President
Then she has the right and reason to prevent getting pregnant with several easy ways including keeping her legs closed. As a male, we can see how you think a baby is a parasite.
Or to terminate an unwanted pregnancy when as is too often the case her primary birth control fails.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Prevention isn't abortion.
It's never that simple. I remember our repub/con PJ member telling us she had 3 kids by 2 different husbands and became pregnant by another guy. It's understandable why she really needed to get an abortion....for herself and her kids. Glad she had that option. Fake pro-life repubs want to take that option away from all women.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
It's never that simple. I remember our repub/con PJ member telling us she had 3 kids by 2 different husbands and became pregnant by another guy. It's understandable why she really needed to get an abortion....for herself and her kids. Glad she had that option. Fake pro-life repubs want to take that option away from all women.
Yes, it is that simple. She could have prevented the pregnancy.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Or to terminate an unwanted pregnancy when as is too often the case her primary birth control fails.
Many woman use abortions at Planned Parenthood as birth control
multi-times, leftist approve of blacks being majority aborting babies

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You keep posting of the female member that's not here
Who was that member so we can tell if you're lying___________
or I'd suggest not to post hearsay

As your lie of repubs want to take abortion from all women.....
Do leftist want more PP's opened in the HOODS?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That kind of simplicity is for virgins and INCELS. The rest of us dabble and get into committed relationships.
How many virgins over 17 do you personally know____

How many of the republicans you posted you dabbled with in college did you get into committed relationships with____and it's strange you have Never posted of a committed relationship Partner even though your favorite word if "fvck"

I've been here 12 years and DO NOT recall a rep/con female posting what you continue posting and appears you will NOT prove there was ONE, maybe this BS needs to be taken to the Mods or SW for verification since the accused isn't here to defend herself your claims.