• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This podcast was youtube censored until it wasn't. Now we only have a clip.

God of War

Governor
This was censored and now back in a fraction form of the total time. Sad censorship days really.

@Mina Park Something to add to your information base. Let me know if you've seen it.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This was censored and now back in a fraction form of the total time. Sad censorship days really.

@Mina Park Something to add to your information base. Let me know if you've seen it.
Malone didn't invent mRNA vaccines....knowing he is spectacularly inflating his resume is key to knowing how to take what he has to say....and just how big a grain of salt to take with it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ad hominem much? ha ha
Well, that is one way to dodge the facts...

He did not invent mRNA, but telling you that is an ad hominem attack on him...got it...

So your every post calling Biden names is an ad hominem or not? Every post of your attacking Fauci is just as awful...right? Cuz we aren't allowed to criticize the individuals. Is that what you have in mind?

God of War

Governor
Well, that is one way to dodge the facts...

He did not invent mRNA, but telling you that is an ad hominem attack on him...got it...

So your every post calling Biden names is an ad hominem or not? Every post of your attacking Fauci is just as awful...right? Cuz we aren't allowed to criticize the individuals. Is that what you have in mind?
Who claimed Malone "invented mRNA"? You. Can I work an abject apology out of you for this egregious lie?

Fauci is a psychopath. Warning people off is a human duty.

See you criticized his video by going after him and not what he said. Besides his patents on the mRNA technology indicate his being first with the idea some time ago. It wasn't until after his BlackHorse podcast that wikipedia was re-written to something woke giving a woman all the credit for the notion of how to use mRNA as a novel delivery system. Kinda like the lady who took a lot of credit and a Nobel for "inventing" CRISPR.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Who claimed Malone "invented mRNA"? You. Can I work an abject apology out of you for this egregious lie?

Fauci is a psychopath. Warning people off is a human duty.

See you criticized his video by going after him and not what he said. Besides his patents on the mRNA technology indicate his being first with the idea some time ago. It wasn't until after his BlackHorse podcast that wikipedia was re-written to something woke giving a woman all the credit for the notion of how to use mRNA as a novel delivery system. Kinda like the lady who took a lot of credit and a Nobel for "inventing" CRISPR.
Really? Nobody claimed he invented it?

1632232043088.png

Can I get an apology from you for
1. calling me a liar AND
2. for lying about the claim.

God of War

Governor
Really? Nobody claimed he invented it?

View attachment 65852

Can I get an apology from you for
1. calling me a liar AND
2. for lying about the claim.

His claim is that he "invented" mRNA VACCINE TECHNOLOGY. You claimed he invented mRNA. Big difference and the point I was making. ha ha ha That's why the quotes around mRNA and mRNA technology in prior posts. That's why the mock.