• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

‘This was a coup d’etat’: Trump planned to seize power using military, fake electors

Jack4freedom

Governor
So while we are on the subject of current trends. How do you believe President Biden and Vice President Harris are doing?
I think Biden is busy trying to get the pandemic under control and pass the huge infrastructure bills and voting rights bills that he ran his campaign on. He is getting absolutely no support from the GOP and has a couple of scumbags from his own party stabbing him in the back.

He inherited a real bag of shit from his predecessor regarding the pandemic and a huge supply chain crisis. His first year has been pretty tough but he is only 1/4 of the way into his term. The press has been pretty brutal thus far and his numbers are way down. All he can do is try his best to get his team to deal with these issues and move forward.

At least he isn’t whining like a little bitch about the press and claiming there is a witch hunt against him. It’s early in his term as elected POTUS. As a Patriotic American, I hope he and his team can get it together and move us past these tough times and into a more prosperous and peaceful time.

If he does not, I hope he steps aside and lets a more capable person run in 2024. As far as VP Harris, like most VPs, she really has no large role in the government at this point. I think she was a good running mate for Biden and helped him get elected but as far as her performance as VP I really have no opinion at this point.

How do you believe Biden and Harris are doing at this point? Do you have any suggestions or constructive criticism of their performance so far? If so, I would be glad to hear them. Thanks

TBLee

Governor
I think Biden is busy trying to get the pandemic under control and pass the huge infrastructure bills and voting rights bills that he ran his campaign on. He is getting absolutely no support from the GOP and has a couple of scumbags from his own party stabbing him in the back.

He inherited a real bag of shit from his predecessor regarding the pandemic and a huge supply chain crisis. His first year has been pretty tough but he is only 1/4 of the way into his term. The press has been pretty brutal thus far and his numbers are way down. All he can do is try his best to get his team to deal with these issues and move forward.

At least he isn’t whining like a little bitch about the press and claiming there is a witch hunt against him. It’s early in his term as elected POTUS. As a Patriotic American, I hope he and his team can get it together and move us past these tough times and into a more prosperous and peaceful time.

If he does not, I hope he steps aside and lets a more capable person run in 2024. As far as VP Harris, like most VPs, she really has no large role in the government at this point. I think she was a good running mate for Biden and helped him get elected but as far as her performance as VP I really have no opinion at this point.

How do you believe Biden and Harris are doing at this point? Do you have any suggestions or constructive criticism of their performance so far? If so, I would be glad to hear them. Thanks
Well, I am not impressed with either of them. Joe needs to take questions and take the opportunity to address the issues faced by our Counrty.. He has taken less questions, and done fewer interviews than any of his modern day predecessors. The borders are a mess (Harris has basically ignored the border). Crime in some of our major cities is out of control. Our economy is a mess. Gas and oil prices are sky high. House prices in many area are out of control and making it near impossible for the younger generation to become home owners. He promised to get the pandemic under control, which has not happened. Do you believe this administration is doing well?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well, I am not impressed with either of them. Joe needs to take questions and take the opportunity to address the issues faced by our Counrty.. He has taken less questions, and done fewer interviews than any of his modern day predecessors. The borders are a mess (Harris has basically ignored the border). Crime in some of our major cities is out of control. Our economy is a mess. Gas and oil prices are sky High. House prices in many area are out of control and making it near impossible for the younger generation to become home owners. He promised to get the pandemic under control, which has not happened. Do you believe this administration is doing well?
He took questions for almost two hours. A modern day record.

But, still, you whine.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
‘This was a coup d’etat’: Trump planned to seize power using military, fake electors

If Trump and his Republican helpers are not charged and convicted of Seditious Conspiracy aka Treason for this, then we can say so long to democracy.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Well, I am not impressed with either of them. Joe needs to take questions and take the opportunity to address the issues faced by our Counrty.. He has taken less questions, and done fewer interviews than any of his modern day predecessors. The borders are a mess (Harris has basically ignored the border). Crime in some of our major cities is out of control. Our economy is a mess. Gas and oil prices are sky High. House prices in many area are out of control and making it near impossible for the younger generation to become home owners. He promised to get the pandemic under control, which has not happened. Do you believe this administration is doing well?
I think he and his team are having a rough first year. There are many issues that need to be dealt with and as far as I can see they are trying their best to deal with them. Let’s see where we are at when the midterms come around. If things do not improve, the Democrats are likely to take a pretty hard hit in November.

It’s only about the bottom of the second inning in baseball terms regarding his elected term of 4 years. He did inherit a lot of major issues coming into office and more have come his way since then. My hope is that he and his team are successful in guiding us through these tough times and getting us back on the right track. It is my belief that he is doing the best he can to achieve those ends.

TBLee

Governor
I think he and his team are having a rough first year. There are many issues that need to be dealt with and as far as I can see they are trying their best to deal with them. Let’s see where we are at when the midterms come around. If things do not improve, the Democrats are likely to take a pretty hard hit in November.

It’s only about the bottom of the second inning in baseball terms regarding his elected term of 4 years. He did inherit a lot of major issues coming into office and more have come his way since then. My hope is that he and his team are successful in guiding us through these tough times and getting us back on the right track. It is my belief that he is doing the best he can to achieve those ends.
I agree, if things do not change the Dems will take a hard hit in November (as they should). I honestly hope for success for our Country. Regardless of who is in the White House. I am not convinced that Joe Biden is the man to lead us in a good direction. I guess we shall see how it goes in the next few years….

Jack4freedom

Governor
I agree, if things do not change the Dems will take a hard hit in November (as they should). I honestly hope for success for our Country. Regardless of who is in the White House. I am not convinced that Joe Biden is the man to lead us in a good direction. I guess we shall see how it goes in the next few years….
I am with you all the way TB. Biden was certainly not one of my top choices last election cycle, that’s for sure. However I would have voted for a dead raccoon over Trump at that point. I was hoping for someone younger and more dynamic from either party. However I do think Biden is a good man and that he really cares about America and Americans. Our best chance is that those who surround him and have the energy will succeed in improving conditions medically, financially and keep the peace. It will certainly be an uphill battle, but at this point, he’s what we got. You are what we used to call a “stand up broad” back in the day. You tell it like you see it.

Cheers

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

I'd like to see gas back at $1.59 a gallon on election day 2020 instead of $3.29 now and grocery store shelves loaded instead of mostly empty as today and that's all across America.........some how that happened in 13 months and all I see is it getting worse and Biden is spending like a drunk Sailor on leave that's created 7% Inflation so something better turn around soon or there will be NO food soon as Dad predicts as he saw during Great Depression and now it's on feds raising interest rates if another depression is near.............I'm just glad I'm on the way out instead on the way in but I'll leave my grandkids enough to maybe buy a pack of Nabs