• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

This will make Doom-n-Gloomers VERY sad!

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Again...what was Obama's position on TARP and didn't he spend the majority of that money??

GordonGecko

President
Again, keeps boiling down to a simple question...

If the economy gets better, can Mitt Romney get elected?

THEY KNOW the answer same as we do. Therefore their immediate reaction to such a hypothetical is..."IT WON'T....IT CAN'T.........IT MUSTN'T!!!!!!"

Bo-4

Senator

THEY KNOW the answer same as we do. Therefore their immediate reaction to such a hypothetical is..."IT WON'T....IT CAN'T.........IT MUSTN'T!!!!!!"
Yeah, if they hold onto the House (unlikely they won't) trust me when i tell you they'll have learned nothing from the Gingrich years and begin impeachment proceedings by Jan of next year!

GordonGecko

President
Yeah, if they hold onto the House (unlikely they won't) trust me when i tell you they'll have learned nothing from the Gingrich years and begin impeachment proceedings by Jan of next year!
We could start a Football Pool on PJ the moment that Fox (naturally) announced that the President had won re-election on:

"How soon until the first Impeachment Top Post on Political Jack?"

Over/under would be about 24 hours. :)

worldlymrb

Revenge
Don't worry Gordon, I'm sure there will be plenty of 3 month positive trend lines you can cling too.

acharts_altosresearch_com_altos_app_2c826a548ceb323f4182d6557d1526aa._.png

BEFORE THE BOTTOM GOES OUT....AGAIN