• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Those 87,000 New IRS agents are going to be busy bees

Jack4freedom

Governor

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Think of the bright side Dawg. By the time those funds are allocated, (2026) Trump may rise again and then he and the Secretary of Treasury, Rudy Guiliani and Speaker Of The House Matt Gaetz can sic all of them on Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Nancy Pelosi and AOC……The sword cuts both ways!
Are you suggesting the Gaetz could then have the power to lie and think it's legal too?

Zam-Zam

Senator
It seems that the government feels that the best way to combat inflation is to raise taxes and give more money and power to various government agencies...Including the IRS, which in turn will presumably use that additional funding to get even more money out of the taxpayers.

That perhaps is not surprising. What may be, however, is how many taxpayers think that's a great idea.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Think of the bright side Dawg. By the time those funds are allocated, (2026) Trump may rise again and then he and the Secretary of Treasury, Rudy Guiliani and Speaker Of The House Matt Gaetz can sic all of them on Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Nancy Pelosi and AOC……The sword cuts both ways!
That will never happen, but, this is fixing to for many middle class Americans

Texas cattle ranchers audited by IRS issue dire warning to Americans: 'They want to get you' (msn.com)

Only damn fools raise taxes during a Recession

Jack4freedom

Governor
That will never happen, but, this is fixing to for many middle class Americans

Texas cattle ranchers audited by IRS issue dire warning to Americans: 'They want to get you' (msn.com)

Only damn fools raise taxes during a Recession
Buddy, I am getting way too old to sweat this kind of stuff….Life becomes more precious, when there’s less of it to waste. I try not to concern myself with shit I have no control over. I feel great for my age right now and I plan to enjoy the hell out of the years I have left. Fortunately, I have enjoyed most of the 68 I have been here already. I’m not about to change my tune now….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Buddy, I am getting way too old to sweat this kind of stuff….Life becomes more precious, when there’s less of it to waste. I try not to concern myself with shit I have no control over. I feel great for my age right now and I plan to enjoy the hell out of the years I have left. Fortunately, I have enjoyed most of the 68 I have been here already. I’m not about to change my tune now….
me either
just going with the flow
I've only ever been audited Once and got a check for over payment
I'm to old to give a damn now

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member