• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Those 87,000 New IRS agents are going to be busy bees

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Let them come, I am not hiding anything ! I think it is great the field be level again and all these home based contractors will have to go legit and pay payroll taxes and such - banner day for us !
When they come they will find something they will make something up if only cow burps and farts and those illegals you hired!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
When they come they will find something they will make something up if only cow burps and farts and those illegals you hired!
I am so glad you know SO MUCH ABOUT ME, it amazes me just how much YOU know about EVERYTHING - you know that guy at the party everyone avoids.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am so glad you know SO MUCH ABOUT ME, it amazes me just how much YOU know about EVERYTHING - you know that guy at the party everyone avoids.
Main thing I know about you is that you are certified insane by coming here and SCREAMING GREATEST LOSER like a spoiled 4 year old child.

When I say when they come I'm speaking of what the cattle ranchers posted after being audited by IRS, it's not what I know of you SD. Of course I do know with "3 businesses" you damn sure here alot during the day lately.

Yeah, that guy at the party is YOU