• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Those Funny Cuomo Brothers....

Zam-Zam

Senator
ALBANY - CNN anchor Chris Cuomo was accused of sexual harassment Friday by a former female manager at ABC News — a month after his older brother Gov. Andrew Cuomo resigned for sexual harassing women aides.

In an op-ed in the New York Times, Shelley Ross, a former executive producer at ABC and CBS, wrote that the younger Cuomo grabbed her buttocks at a going-away party for a colleague at a Manhattan bar in 2005.

"When Mr. Cuomo entered the Upper West Side bar, he walked toward me and greeted me with a strong bear hug while lowering one hand to firmly grab and squeeze the cheek of my buttock," she wrote.

She said he commented: “I can do this now that you’re no longer my boss.”

And she said she responded, “No you can’t,” and pushed him away with her husband at her side.

Chris Cuomo, CNN anchor, accused of sexual harassment by former boss (usatoday.com)

If what she says is true, what should CNN do about it?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
ALBANY - CNN anchor Chris Cuomo was accused of sexual harassment Friday by a former female manager at ABC News — a month after his older brother Gov. Andrew Cuomo resigned for sexual harassing women aides.

In an op-ed in the New York Times, Shelley Ross, a former executive producer at ABC and CBS, wrote that the younger Cuomo grabbed her buttocks at a going-away party for a colleague at a Manhattan bar in 2005.

"When Mr. Cuomo entered the Upper West Side bar, he walked toward me and greeted me with a strong bear hug while lowering one hand to firmly grab and squeeze the cheek of my buttock," she wrote.

And she said she responded, “No you can’t,” and pushed him away with her husband at her side.

Chris Cuomo, CNN anchor, accused of sexual harassment by former boss (usatoday.com)

They will probably give him a raise or replace him with Hunter

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Coupla towel-snapping frat boys, eh? Go figure…people who dedicate their lives to mugging for the camera happen to be undisciplined, unchivalrous, disrespectful, self-absorbed, arrogant, unaccountable ogres?

Whodathunkit…it’s almost like politics and celebrity invite vanity and selfishness or something…

I don’t really have an opinion about what CNN should do. My expectations are so low and my concern for such even lower. Maybe the Cuomos can get some tips from Marv Albert about feigning contrition, laying low for a brief period, and then “reconquista” in the media sphere. By definition, the shameless have no shame.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Coupla towel-snapping frat boys, eh? Go figure…people who dedicate their lives to mugging for the camera happen to be undisciplined, unchivalrous, disrespectful, self-absorbed, arrogant, unaccountable ogres?

Whodathunkit…it’s almost like politics and celebrity invite vanity and selfishness or something…

I don’t really have an opinion about what CNN should do. My expectations are so low and my concern for such even lower. Maybe the Cuomos can get some tips from Marv Albert about feigning contrition, laying low for a brief period, and then “reconquista” in the media sphere. By definition, the shameless have no shame.

I'm guessing CNN will do nothing and hope it blows over.

And it might....They have so few viewers as it is, and those who do watch Cuomo likely couldn't care less about how he treats women.